Delicious or Delicious

By GhostGhibli

What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name... More

My story
Totsuki Academy
New friend, New rivals
Welcome Polar Star Dormitory
Wine and Fights
More, More, MORE, FOOD
The ecounter of Chef Pinkie PT1
Chap 8
Ecounter with chef Pinkie part 2
An egg-cellent dish
Shokugeki
Let's talk Elite
Stress cooking
sick day, free day Not
Cooking for a Queen
Summer day !
Operation: Hide from Eizan
Eizan and a Shokugeki
A Job for the Summer
Meow of a Tiger
Trouble with Glasses
Blind Cooking
Akuma Chef
Contest
Mr Number 1's cooking
A Dance with the Knight
The end of the Storm
One dish, One win, One punch
Thank you

Atumn Announcement

7.5K 266 39
By GhostGhibli

Kanae's pov

"Jabami Kanae!!" I sighed letting my hair go and sit on the floor trying to catch my breath.

My god are they ruthless to actually make me cook without breaks.

The matches this elite ten wanted me to are so tiring. I had to make diffrent types of dishes in every match, my hands feel like cramping, there are 7 continents each with their own cooking style THAT I CONSTANTLY HAVE TO FOLLOW, AND HAVEN'T EVEN ATE BREAKFAST.

I've been called to wake up at 7 fucking am and till now being of oh I don't know noon? I'm taking on students who challenge me to shokugekis a day ago, this one is my last today and the shokugeki today. I knew this was a terrible idea of mine, all the people that went against me are dare I say it small fry it's just boring basically it's painfull and tiresome to watch them even try. Not trying to say they're talentless I'm just saying that I would much rather have shokugekis with other people who have a chance of beating me now that would be much more fun.

I didn't even know today was shokugeki day I was just told that there was a sale on some kitchenware....which turned to a lie since I was dragged out to this cage fight.  I sighed getting up hearing the whispers about me, well I don't blame them taking the challenge especially with they fact I basically just expelled 43 students in 5 hours.

I swear if this is their strategy to make me so deathly tired before competing against me than they'd be correct. I want death

"KANNAAAEEE-CHII!!" I heard her yell and the polar star waving this giant flag with my face on it...these people have no shame.

"Yo Yukki" I waved at them since they were at the front lines. They're here for my mental and emotional support because I'm...I'm just so tired

"The matches sure are taking a while how long has it been again?" Daigo asked Zenji he sighed looking at the clock.

"Ne maybe around 5 hours? Kanae-san are you serious about continuing?" He asked as I arched an eyebrow at him.

"If I don't it'll be an automatic defeat and I'll have to leave and no way I'm leaving because of a bunch of RICH ASSHOLES WANTING ME OUT" I yelled ahowing my middle finger to the camera as the camera person slowly backed off.

"Kanae maybe they'll let you off the hook look your burning up, your face is really red" the red blob said while touching my forehead with his

"I'm pretty sure this heat is from my face being constantly near open flame"

"Hey Yukihira is right I think you might be having a fever" Ryoko said all worried well she isn't wrong..but it don't mean she's right...wait-

"Ok so what if everything around me is spinning I can still do this, right Yukki?"

"Kanae-chin...that's Megumi-chin not me" she called out, I rubbed my eyes only to see a flustered Megumi as I groaned.

"Yeah maybe I sh-"

"Here you go folks the last shokugeki of the day~! Hayama Akira!!" I grunted like an old man hearing another name as tying my hair back up, well it's the last one fuck it.

I sighed walking to my station and waited for my oponent...that smelled alot like cinnamon, he came in with well a cinnamon stick he had white hair, green eyes, and tanned skin. Along with a girl maybe following behind him and she sure is short for her age.

He walked up infront of me before arching an eyebrow MAKING ME ARCH AN EYEBROW THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME-

"You look sick"

"And smell like a cinnamon stick. Stop pointing out obvious things" I snapped making him scoff walking to his station ALRIGHT ALRIGHT LETS JUST GET THIS OVER WITH.

"You're dish will be curry! BEGIN!!" The hour then started I groaned dramatically and went to the ingredients.

Let's see now bread flour, cake flour, salt, sugar, yeas-

"Why are you taking ingredients for bread? Are perhaps making prata?" His words cut off my thoughs as he was checking out some vegetables.

I glared at him and grabbed everything else I need at the moment and flipping him off going to my station setting all my ingredients. I started making the curry using butter,  flour, garam masala, 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, 1 tbs. tomato paste, 1 tbs. of Worcestershire sauce.

I melt the butter over medium low heat then added the flour and whisk the butter and flour together in the pan until the mixture turns a golden brown.

Adding the garam masala and black pepper and stir to combine, then add the tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce and combine until it becomes thick and paste-like occasionally getting it of the heat so it'll cook with the meat and vegetables for later on. I combined yeast, water, and sugar in a bowl. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes, until foamy then added the rest of the dough ingredients and knead for 8-10 minutes. I covered with a dish towel and allow dough to rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about an 1 hour. I then divide the dough into 8 equal portions and let it rest for 10 minutes

Alright I gotta make sure not to let them dry out, and cover them with a damp paper towel or two' I made a mental note before groaning feeling my head pounding.

I knew something like this might happen soon enough, I went back to the station for some Licorice Root and took a quick bite before going back to my cooking.

I went on with my dish cooking the beef, putting in wine, water, carrots, potatoes, salt, apple puree, cardamom, anise, and bay leaf, and then bring to a boil over high heat. After getting tender I put it in with the curry and added THE SECRET INGREDIENT...it's chocolate. Them began to slow cook it once more before bringing out the dough flattening it then spreading out the curry through the bread. I then got a pan putting olive oil in then frying the buns.

"You put in chocolate?" He asked staring down at me making my eye twitch.

"yes, oh by the way, your dish is going to be over cooked soon" I pointed out while bringing out the cooked buns.

I set them aside for a while before putting in the curry in the buns...why is the world spinning?....has there always been a tiny black hole on my hand-

"MEDIC MEDIC!!!"

-----------------------------------------

Hayama's pov (oowwhhh new one )

"yes, oh by the way, your dish is going to be over cooked soon" She pointed I furrowed my eyebrows seeing how at this dead looking girl.

I don't think going to a shokugeki with a sick girl is fair even if she's this so called Blood Hound people speak of. She said she's been in 43 shokugekis? Last I heard this started at 7 am.

I saw her bringing out the buns out of the frying pan placing it to the plate, I was about to leave her but that's when I heard a thud behind me.

"MEDIC MEDIC" I heard the judges called out.

————————————————————

Back to Kanae

I fluttering my eyes open seeing a white ceiling and the scent of medicine? I sighed getting up guess I'm in the infirmary seeing beside me were a bunch of flowers from the guys at the dorm and some balloons, 1963 scotch, panax ginseng tea, and french onion soup.

I looked at my arm seeing it stuck to the IV, looking at the time wow I've been out for half the day? It's 6 pm here.

"Ahh your awake" The door opened revealing Senzaemon wow what a surprise.

"Your friends came visit you before but I told them to go back since it's getting late" he said coming in and taking a seat beside me.

"Am I expelled...?"

"Regarding of that shokugeki it was excluded. Sorry they didn't noticed your condition" he chuckled making me sigh.

"Well why're you here then?"

"You know the Autmn Announcement yes?" I slowly got up reaching the tea beside me pouring some for myself. I'm actually quite excited to fight against people hell I might fight with Yukihira or like that cinnamon guy he seems pretty good.

"Yes? Why"

"You're not joining..." at that moment multiple things happened actually, The tea cup fell, the balloons popped, and a wall had a hole in it and my fist on it.

"Why?"

"Kanae you should by now you're different if you enter you will win leaving others in a disadvantage please understand" he took my hand off the wall dusting the dust off and got me another cup of tea.

"Me along with the elite ten will think that it would be best to let the cooks follow this because again...you're just different"

"...you're saying this because it's what they told you...isn't it..." I mumbled while drinking my cup of tea, He made a small flinch before coughing.

"What we talked about has nothing to do-"

"So you did talk with them... What are they going to target me next while I'm still dying? Fucking kick me out of this school or something" I growled making him sigh holding on to my shoulder with a sad demon puppy dog look.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine, I understand your frustration. Please just rest?"

"Fine..." I huffed making him chuckle before walking out.

"You can go home tommorow. If you'd like, borrow one of my drivers then you'll be allowed access in" he smiled and left. I sighed ripping off my iv tubes and the heart monitor I had.

I got out of bed only to hall over seeing that my leg is cuffed to the hospital bed....well shit-

"What do you think you're doing...?" A voice popped in making me slowly turn my head ah ok it's Cinnamon-chan

"....nothing?" He just sighed putting a card on the table and crouched down to my size.

"Are you actually feeling better?"

"Yes, and there's a personal matter I need to handle" I said making him sigh going to the cuff and started to pick it with his...cinnamon? Huh well that's a new hack.

And it's off in a flash. I got up and he made his way to the door.

"You know, I know you won't try and go. Especially with there being no nurse nearby, and I'm also sure you won't use that wheel chair hidden in the corner" he said before leaving my room....

A wheelchair you say...?

——————————————

~At the dorm~

"Nee do you think she'll be ok?" Megumi sighed everyone feeling down as she is.

"There there Megumi-chan I'm sure she wi-" they were cut off by the front door bursting open revealing Kanae on a wheel chair with her iv chord still sticking in and a terrifying look on her face. So wicked that Fumio-san got worried

"Well...since I'm still under care I need to keep my heart rate at normal human speed. So I will keep it short and simple" she smiled getting up from her chair and glaring at everyone.

"As Autumn festival will soon start, I will be your tutor. If not at least one of you reaches top three...I'll keep it as a surprise gift for you all" and with those final words before she fell asleep head first to the floor.

"I-I told you she'll be f-fine" Ryoko stuttered hugging Megumi for her dear life.

————————————————————

~in the Totsuki Infirmary~

10.00pm~

"Kanae-chan time to take your medic-KANAE-SAN WHERE ARE YOU"

———————————-
YOSH SCHOOL STARTING AND IM ALREADY DROWNING IN WORK AND CRYING IN THE INSIDE

THAT ASIDE YES YES 1.3k WHHHAAATTTTTT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I LAVA YOU :DDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3K 15
Immersed in the stressful, always active atmosphere of Totsuki Culinary Academy, the few remaining ninety-first generation students have just barely...
74.1K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...
107K 3K 119
"Mom! Dad! I wanna be a chef!" Becoming a chef in only three months, and attending the oh so great Totsuki Academy! Sounds impossible, right?? But, s...
481K 11K 90
Akashi Kurumi left Totsuki Culinary Academy only to come back a year later because of some reasons that she has yet to know. The longer she stays at...