New Life [Zarry ageplay]

Galing kay Prisonerwithavision

"To the one who eventually comes along, I can already say that I love you more than anything or anyone else... Higit pa

Prologue
We All Fall Down
Spider-Man
Baby
Peter Pan
PB&J
Bad Words
Car Ride
Sneezes
Explorer
Dominant
Milk
Touching
Presents and Veggies
One Two Three
Bedtime Games
Blue Bars
Vanilla and Sugar
Judging
You Too
Bad Boy
Little Diver
Make It Count
Time-out
Proper Citizens
A Surprise

No More Naps

4.4K 230 33
Galing kay Prisonerwithavision

When they got back home Zayn was not only spanked, but lectured.

He was then put down for an early nap.

The more Zayn thought about it all, as he was laying there staring up at the ceiling, the more angry he became.

Why couldn't he have a cigarette if he wanted?

He was almost an adult, why was Harry so strict?

Zayn liked to be babied, but Harry needed to understand that there were certain times Zayn would rather be treated differently.

With a frown of determination on his face, Zayn grabbed onto those bars and stood up.

"Hey!" He yelled in a rude way.

"We need to talk!"

He waited a bit, sighing when he heard nothing but silence.

"Daddy!" He yelled even louder.

Once again, no response.

"Hey!" Zayn practically screamed, trying his hardest to get over the crib wall.

"Hey! Stop ignoring me we need to talk! Come let me out! I mean it! I'll destroy this thing! Come let me out now!" He ordered, dropping onto his bum and kicking the bars in frustration.

"Stop screaming like that, you're inside." Harry scolded as he finally made an entrance.

Zayn hurried to his feet. "I don't want-"

Harry popped a red dummy into Zayn's mouth, surprising him.

"Lay down and be quiet. It's nap time." Harry told him

Zayn took it out and pushed it back into Harry's hand.

"No, listen to me. I want you to treat me like a roommate again. I want more freedom, I want to smoke, and I want to go see Liam again." Zayn told him.

"As long as you live with me there'll be no smoking. I won't let you do that to yourself, I care about you too much." Harry said.

"Oh come on. I'm almost an adult." Zayn said.

"No, you're not." Harry chuckled at how cute he looked.

He could never stay angry at his baby.

"Listen, I don't mind you having a friend. I'll gladly take you to see him again sometime but for now you're being punished." Harry said.

"But-" Zayn's words were cut off as Harry put the dummy back in and kissed his cheek.

"I won't tell you again, lay down and be quiet." Harry said softly, his breath able to be felt on Zayn's ear.

Zayn was oddly comforted by Harry's voice, and his touch.

He sat down, blinking a few times.

"Get some rest, babe." Harry smiled before he left.

Zayn frowned, wondering why it was suddenly so hard for him to figure out what he wanted to bitch about.

Hell, he could barely find his rage anymore.

Maybe he just needed to calm down.

He ended up laying back down, his eyes getting heavy pretty quickly.

Zayn tried to fight it, still feeling like he needed to pitch more of a fit and truly get his point across.

But he didn't have the energy, falling asleep just minutes later.

x
x
x

When Zayn woke up he felt dehydrated, hot, and irritable.

This was why he hated taking naps.

His dummy had fallen out in his sleep, and was nowhere to be found which made him even more upset.

He sat up and began to look for it, getting frustrated in seconds.

He stood up and started throwing everything he could out of the crib, eventually sinking back down and catching his breath.

Zayn couldn't bring himself to call for Harry, because he was still mad at him.

So, he just sat there pouting until Harry came in after spotting that he was awake while walking by.

"What happened in here?" Harry asked, looking at everything on the floor.

Zayn didn't answer, folding his arms and looking in the other direction.

God it was adorable.

Harry held back a smile, walking over and leaning against the crib looking at him.

Zayn glanced in his direction, turning the other way even more.

"You know if you at least cooperate with me this'll go much smoother." Harry told him, looking at how messy his hair was.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" Harry asked.

Zayn nodded a little.

"Then come here. Everything's ready downstairs." Harry said, holding his arms out.

Zayn reluctantly looked at him.

"Am I still in trouble?"

"Just come here." Harry chuckled.

Zayn sighed, moving so Harry could reach him.

Harry began to leave little kisses on his face after he picked him up, and Zayn turned his head and tried to lean away.

"What's wrong baby?" Harry asked.

"Put me down." Zayn said.

"Can you say please?"

Zayn glared at him. "Please put me down."

Once his feet were on the floor Zayn began to walk off, gasping as Harry stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Wait a minute." Harry said.

"What?" Zayn sighed as Harry turned him around and made Zayn face him.

"What's the matter? I told you I'd let you see your friend again. You're not in trouble anymore okay?" Harry asked.

Zayn finally broke.

"I don't want to take naps anymore because I wake up not feeling good and I don't like it." He whined.

"In what ways do you not feel good?" Harry asked.

"I'm all thirsty and my dummy is gone." Zayn complained.

"It is?" Harry asked sympathetically, fixing Zayn's hair.

Zayn nodded with a pout.

"Well look what daddy has." Harry said, showing him his favorite black dummy.

"And I have cold juice for you downstairs." He added.

"Okay." Zayn said, smiling a little.

Harry couldn't help himself, kissing Zayn's cheek and hugging him.

"C'mon." He said, letting Zayn go first as they went downstairs together.

"When can I see Liam again?" Zayn asked, sitting at the table drinking his juice.

Harry was busy looking through the kitchen trying to decide what to make for dinner.

"Soon, baby. I promise." He said.

"Yeah but when?" Zayn pressed, much like a child would.

"Well if you're good we can go later this week." Harry decided.

Zayn thought about it, realizing he actually would need time to think about this.

"That works."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Yeah this was short but at least it's an update, I'm proud of myself. Thank you for reading 😊
- Z

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...
278K 7.2K 25
Congratulations Daddy, I loves you! !!contains cg/l relationship dynamic!!
71.1K 3.8K 15
[Sequel to Protection] Clever description loading... check your connection ©2016 Prisonerwithavision
14K 1K 50
"He was like a dream when I first saw him. He was brighter than the sun, and then became my sun He pushed away the darkness when he smiled. I was...