not in this lifetime? (hunter...

By Thewolfwitch

I am truly sorry to say that this book is up for adoption so if you want it then just message me ____________... More

Chatactors
Test X and X Creatures
Running X and X More Running
Cooking X like X a Pro
A girl X and X an library
This X dumb X Tower
Why X Him of X People
The X Waiting X Hours
Never X ending X Test
Began X Phase X four
Tagged :/
Mysterious twins NOT AN UPDATE
Author's note
1:Story time!!! (FACE REVEAL?)
A/N:I'm sorry my monkeys
Authors Note
BIG NEWS!!!!

Farwells X and X ships

344 7 20
By Thewolfwitch

#########Cherrie's P.O.V. #######

"Gonnnn!! why do we have to come out this early, not like that dumb fish is going anywhere" I said with a pout and a whine.

"yes Cherrie we did because as you know if we carch this then we can take the hunter exam and become hunters AND find out parents THEREFORE the more time we have the more likely were are to catch this 'dumb fish'  you understand?" Gon says with a hints of a 'duh' tone to his voice.

" Okay okay but it is a 5 chance that we will catch it so it is now very probable for us to catch it okay i dont want you to get your hopes up" 

-------__---__----oh magical time skip brought to you by............. CUTE DOGS!!

We have been here for three hours and the closes we got to catching the king fish is this normal sized bass and i am starting to get tired of being bored and just sitting her watching the water.

"hey Cherrie i got something  and it is HUGE get ready with your knife"Gon says in one brush. Right after i got my knife out he got the fish and started to wrap the pole around the tree as the fish is about to get away i stab it and it goes limb.

When we got back to village with the fish we were surrounded by people and bardorded with question after question about how we got this catch as they get close i start to shrink back. Then when on till Mito-san came and saved us with a sad look on her face. 

"hey mito-san we caught the king of the lake as promised..." Gon starts

" so does that mean that we get to take the hunter exam?" I finished off the sentence (we do this sometimes)

"well... yes i guess so " she says with a slit sad tone to her voice

"YAY!!!! WE GET TO TAKE THE HUNTER EXAM!!" We say at the same time "JINX!!DOUBLE JINXS!!TRIPLE JINKS!!! pinch poke you owe me a coke!" we said all of that togather except for the last part i said that :p.

"Man you always win ugh" He said with a frustarated sigh 

As i got home i was confronted by my siblings hearing the news of me taking the hunter exam

"Cwerry is it true you going to be weaving like mommy and daddy" My little sister Ginger asked and when she said that it hurt my heart that she would think that. I picked her up

" Ginger i would never do that i am coming back right after the exam and i am going to hug all of you again" i said

"wou pwomise?" she asked

" i sister promise" I said as we enterlock our pinkies and put our thumbs togather and kissed them. 

-----__--------__-------Time skip brought to you by cute little babie

It is the next day and the day where we start to go to the hunter exam, we are going by boat for the first half of the journey. as we hug all of our family [my family from youngest to oldest Ginger(4) Pepper and Salt (8) Blue and Berry (17)]  they called final boarding time. So we said our goodbyes and hugged everyone one more time and started to run to board the boat. Once we were on the boat it started to move and we ran to the back of the boat and waved goodbye and stayed there for while till we got bored and started to head below deck.

"hey you will never become a sailor if you are this clumpys" this guy says to a boy who is on the floor picking up apples

"yeah" the other says

as we saw this happen we looked at eachother and noded then we jumped into action, with me grabbing the men collars with scarlet eyes and a dark aura around me, while Gon went to help pick up apples for the guy .

"now why did you have to go and do that? I hate people like you who pick on people weaker then you and you take joy in hurting them "i say with a devilish look in my eyes "i will take joy in  hurting you"as i say that i use my speed to go behind them and bend ones neck while using nen to hold down the other. "have fun with the devil,say hi for me "after i said that i bit him and started to suck his blood.

"CHERRIE!! STOP!! you are going to kill him!!" Gon says while trying to pull me back keyword 'trying ' till he finally pulling me back. 

"Cherrie look at me look at me ok now look into my eyes and just listen to my voice" gon says all while rubbing my head. After awhile of doing this i finally calm down and put my hood as far as it can go with my eyes still scarlet and not wanting anyone to see . "what happened Gon?"

"nothing cher just you got a little crazy thats all come on can you heal him he got in a fight?" when he said this i bend down and started to heal his wounds. Right when i was standing up from healing him the captain came out and shout to 'keep it down' and stoped right beside Gon and I.

" a storm is coming"Gon said 

"how you know?" the captain said

The smell in the air has changed and the seagulls are circling meaning it is about to rain" right as i finished saying that I took Gon's bags so he could climb up on the netto make sure  he was right. Then he makes a worried face.

"A big storm is coming we need to go the others and get them below deck!" i say as Gon starts to climb down and when he got down we ran to tell everyone.

---------_______--------_______------ timeskip to the middle of the storm

mindlink

It is the middle of the storm and it is a pretty small one  i mean for a siren it is but if you cant handle a little storm as a siren then you are not a siren at all. I am sitting in a corner with Rin sleeping on my shoulder and Tora in her shadow form reading a book called Tiger lily by Jodi Lynn Aderson (real book i recomend it) with guys ill all around me slowly closing in with them thinking they are being slick . They got closer as i tried to get smaller till i couldnt get anymore small and started to shake and screamed in the mind link "GON!!"  i can hear the concern in his voice when he replies with "Cher you ok?" he  said through the mindlink "their're to close it is scaring me please help me! " "Okay i will be there in one second" He says with the concern still building up in his voice.

"guys i have to take my sister now we are going to the top okay come on Serah "Gon said when he reached us and reached out his hand for me so i can take it , i did and so i started following Gon around,(if you havnt noticed she is very shy unless she is threatened or ticked off she clngs to Gon and he is her voice for she doesnt speak allot for fear of getting people under a spell) watching him help people and getting stuff when he asked and the whole time i felt eyes on me following me and when i turned around the eyes would disappear so i jus\t ignored.

Awhile later we were called to thew captain's room along with a blonde headed boy who looks fourteen years old and a old man with black hair and a suit."Okay first things first  tell me your name?"

"I'm Gon and this is Cherrie"He says with TOO MUCH energyand when he said my name he pointed towards me.

" I'm Kuripaka" the blonde boy said

"I'm Leorio" the old man said

Why do you want to become a hunter?" the captain asked

"hey if you're not a examiner  you cant boss us around!" Leorio-san exclaimed 

"Just answer the question" the captain said calmly

Right when Leorio-san was about to yell again Gon talked before him "My dad is a hunter, I left Whale Island because i wanted to know why my dad despired to become a hunter. and Cherrie wants to become a hunter to find her parents and provide a better life for her sibling" when he said that about me i simply nod just enough for the captain to see me and went farther into my hood.

"Hey kid!" Leorio-san sayed 

"huh?" Gon asked

"Your not suppose to answer his question!" He said

"why cant i tell him why i am here?"Gon asked confused

"Not a team player huh? I dont want to reveal why i am here" Leorio-san said

-------------------------------you know what happened next just skipping to after Kuripaka speaks 

"HEY Katsuo" Captain said 

"aye captain?' he replied

"tell the examination board we have to more drop outs " he stated. That caused Kuripaka-san and Leorio -san a expresion of surprise .

 "WHAT?!" they exclaim

"still havent figured it out yet? The hunter examination has already begun" the captain stated  "the communty doesnt have time to go through all the appliciants, so they hire people like us to trim the fat, i already notified the board that everyone else has had to withdraw, For if they couldnt handle a storm they would stand no chance in the examinations later fazes. In other words you only procced to the main exam if i pass you" He says with a smug smirk " so think carefully before you answer"

"I am the last survivor of the Kura clan "Gon looks at me and thriugh the mind link " you're a kura too"  "I know know be quiet i want to hear this" i say and shut the mind link. "four years ago my clan was murdered my a group of criminals, I wish to become a hunter and hunt down that band, the phatome group!" He finishs 

"so you want to become a bounty hunter?The phantome group is a class- A  bounty even the most grizzled hunters can't touch them. You're throwing away your life!" Captain

" I do not fear death, I fear only that my rage will fade over time"Kuripaka says as his eyes flash scarlet. After that i got on Gon's back and fell asleep for it was getting boring.

=====================time skip to right before the fight after they stormc out == ========  

"Just let them go"Gon says "Mito-san ones told me....."

"you want to know some one,you must make a effort to learn why they are angry" I whispered and snuggled into Gon's back again

"it is important for them to understand why they're mad, so we should let them settle it them selfs"he saidand so we started to walk to watch along the way Gon stpped and said "Cher you meant want to be fully awake for this i sense something is going to happen, Dont you?" With a little whine i slide off of his back and on my feet all while sense what Gon was talking about.

"you're right Bro i do sense it i feel like i am going to have to talk to the water soon" i say as Gon and i started to walk to the top deck to watch. 

When we got there the storm was on full blown and people were trying to pull the sail down till one of the crew slipped. "Katsuo-san" me and Gon yelled at the same time. Katsuo-san was about to go overboard when Kuripaka-san and Leorio-san jumped and tried to grab him and missed and then the next thing i know gon was over and caught his feet and the two other boys caught Gon's feet, then the two boys lhand slipped and went into the sea I ran over to the boat rallying and told the sea to bring them back and right then a wave came over the boat side and onto to deck. I gave the sea a rare smile and a high-five .

I ran over to Gon and gave him a bone crushing hug."Cher I'm fine but now look at you your's and mine clothes are soaked can you dry us off" He asked and i obliged to his wish and dried me and him using a spell:"Winds be quick winds be swift, make us clean and dry" i mumble low enough that only Gon could hear me. Once we were dry we went to the other end of the boat ,I hugged him again and i kissed his cheek then slapped him.

"OW!!!! what was that for?" He asked holding his cheek,

"IF YOU EVER DO SOMETHING AS RECKLESS AS THAT I WILL PERSONLY DRAG YOU BY THE EAR AND MAKE YOU LIVE AN ENTERNALLY AND MAKE SURE YOU ONLY EAT BEANS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU UNDERSTAND ME GON FRANCES FREECES?!?"I yell at him and the whole time i slowly started to get more and more into my demon form (the princes of the underworld form) and the water was getting more out of control the wind was getting wild and the other elements were starting to rage too.

"y-y-yes C-C-C-Cherrie I wouldnt do that again I promise" He said while putting his hands up for surrender."and please anything but BEANS I absolutly cant stand those things" he pleads

"whatever Gon just don't do that again ok?"i said all while trying not to laugh. Gon saw this and continued.

"I mean it is like they are saying 'we're beans and one day we will take over the world'" He says this all while doing a zombie walk and i fell over laughing."There is that laugh i like to hear " (not like that my little shippers out there) I stop laughing and sit up with a smile on my face.

"hey Cher we nee dto go back come on i heard we are going to be docking soon and you know what that means...." she says with a eyebrow raised.

"ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING A HUNTER" we say in unison "JINXS! DOUBLE JINXS! TRIPLE JINXS!"We start to laugh and started to walk back to the front of the boat here the others are.

###############################################################################

BUT i would like to mention @Kirasms  she is the aurthor that inspired me to write this book and her hunterXhunter books are SOO good i would suggest you reading them anyway the next chapter will probably be posted in the AM's  in the next couple hours to till then BYEEEEEEEE!!  word count: 2488

                                                                                                  ---------Hamoholic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
98.2K 2.8K 13
(Y/n) and Kurapika were fiancee ever since the two of you were children. You were from another clan, the (l/n); famous for their striking ice-blue ey...
12.5K 314 42
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* You are gon's sister you look nothing alike because you are like your mother. You never wanted to see you...
281K 8.3K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...