Crystal Magical Academy : The...

By aidreamfiles

Almira Xyrella Xzerla a girl who have a strange hair and eyes, a girl who loves to explore, a girl who cares... More

What Happened at the Past
The attack of the Dark Clan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
The Princesses
The Princes
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-Pain
Chapter 22 - Impostor
Chapter 23 - Fight
Chapter 24 - Getting worst
Chapter 25 - Archery
Chapter 26 - Roiyariti (Royalty) Blood Clan
Chapter 27 - The Royal Ball
Chapter 28 - I'm the Queen!
Chapter 29 - You're just an ant compared to me.
Chapter 30 - Reunited(The games)
Chapter 31 - Natalie vs. Thea
Chapter 32 - The Secret Resurrection Of Queen Jessie
Chapter 33 - I Promise You
Chapter 34 - The War of this generation (Part 1)
Chapter 35 - The War Of This Generation(Part 2)
EPILOUGE
Announcements
REVELATION
Book 2
Special Announcement
Special Chapter

The Girl Elites

15.4K 271 4
By aidreamfiles

Drashly Caine Scale, Aria's Elite

Youngest

Her dragon riding skills are superb, Aria's childhood bff, she's a rather noisy and childish person, but has a top-notch skills and knowledge in battling.

Crysta Snowflake, Icy's Elite

4th oldest

She carries a cold aura with her and is a total snob, has talents in dancing ballet, is a proper lady, raised in a rich hose hold, only respect's the elders and those who are worth her respect, has only 4 friends.

Yesha Emerald Heart, Yazra's Elite (Missing)

3rd oldest

She carries a calm aura with her and is a quiet person, has talents in everything, a huge anime and k-pop fan, has the face of a goddesses, doesn't like fake people, can be snob sometimes, and she is a superior in battling.

Hailey Swift Gijutsu(technology), Sandra's Elite

3rd youngest

She carries a rather intimidating aura with her and is a confident person, has the skills and knowledge in hacking and other technology related things, always has its face on any device or gadget, a master gamer, holds extreme beauty(but Yesha is more beautiful), a carefree person, but a dependable person when it comes to battle.

Leafa Iyashi, Laira's Elite

4th youngest

She carries a light aura(an easy going person)and is a calm person, respects the Japanese traditions, a person with etiquette, loves meditating, a skillful healer, a person that is easy to talk to, and a person who knows how to fight like a devil despite her angelic and innocent apperance.

Leisha Sanda(thunder) Bolt, Jashna's Elite

Oldest

She carries the aura that says, 'don't you dare mess with me' and is a serious person, has amazing cooking skills, a nerd with incredible skills, and a unnie/noona of the Elite department/section.

Shiny Isha Phire, Ianne's Elite (Missing)

3rd oldest

She carries a noble aura and is a brave and courageous person, has amazing katana skills, a great martial artist, and a proper woman.

Deisha Klein Shine, Daphne's Elite (Missing)

2nd youngest

She carries a shinning aura and is a strong charming person, she is as hard as a diamond to her trainees, a nice person, a girl that hates boys, and a very bubbly person when you two are close.

Jewel Rinne Saotori, Hime's Elite (Missing)

3rd oldest

She carries a proud and noble aura mixed together making the other immortals look up to her, always with Hime since childhood, accomplished many achievements, 2nd strongest to Yesha.

Ashia Flare, Natalie's Elite

Caries a deadly aura and is a play girl, she dates almost every men in their department well except the not-so-good-looking ones, she is a demon in the battle field, and she has a mahangin personality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Living Hell By Aena

Mystery / Thriller

9.3K 548 69
"Hellarious City", Isang lugar kung saan hindi tumitigil ang pagdanak ng dugo. Isang lugar kung saan laging may nagpapatayan. Kahit sa paaralan may...
10.6K 571 44
The woman raised in violence. The woman that's trained to kill. But what if she lost her memories? What if she ended up in a class where she could s...
19.7K 513 6
A girl who's a one word to describe.. Dangerous. She's Shiyuki Mei Akane, the Snow Queen of The Gangster World By:@KaiZero04
28.8K 911 30
For some unknown reason strange creatures are suddenly appear. Face the Nightmare that everyone fears. (Not ordinary Zombie Story.)