Bartender!Cuphead x Shy!Reade...

By kiminiiii

I was just sad that there was no books like this. Image belongs to NastyRoughy on tumblr More

Infomation
Chapter 1 ●Words●
Chapter 2 ○Strippers○
Chapter 3 *Hello!*
A/N
Quick A/N
Chapter 4 ¤Protection¤ (Part 1)
Chapter 4 ¬Part 2¬
Chapter 5 !Meeting 'Friends'!
Chapter 5 #Meeting friends#
Quick question
Chapter 7 *Flash backs*
Sorry... I truly am...
Chapter 8 |Goodbye...|

Chapter 6 {Ice-Cream?}

7.8K 184 224
By kiminiiii

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

:^(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV.

Cuphead was looking a bit psychotic and dangerous. I was actually starting to get scared.

"Cuppy its fine. It was just a little experience" I tried to calm him down as much as I can. I flashed a warm smile but he was too focused on anger and revenge. His hair was bubbling allele bit and simmered down after a few seconds...

"I'm calm," he turned to me and reassured me with a smile. "Now we, if you don't mind, we'll be leaving."

Cuphead stood up and told me to follow along. I did as told and we left the restaurant. Cuphead didn't acknowledge me until I spoke.

"Where are we going Cuppy?" I asked he turned and faced me

"Ice-Cream" his gazed softened and my face was lit up with joy!

"Ice-cream? ICE-CREAM?!" he nodded.

"But first we have to go home. I want you to rest. I'll have to do my night shift and I want to then spend my day off with you and you only~" I gulped at the last line. He's not gonna do what I think he will

[THE NEXT FUCKING DAY]

I woke up to a sleepy and shirtless Cuphead right next to my face. I immediately turned red.

"Like what you see?" I stayed silent hoping he didn't notice me like last time.

"I could show you more if you'd like to see~"

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY. WIFIF HASN'T BEEN WORKING AND IM NOT ABLE TO PUBLISH IT. I WRITE ON WORD THEN PUBLISH ON WATTPAD.

ANYWAYS MY EXAMS WILL BE STARTING SOON AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN.

SOOOOOORRRYYY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER... MAYBE Y/N WILL FINNALY FINED DA WAE.

{REQUESTS ANYONE?}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 912 24
[3rd book] ((DISCONTINUED)) {Yandere Simulator} Me and my best friend, Ericca, talked about me doing this.... The title is self-explanatory. Cover...
163K 3.7K 40
~BOOK ONE~ First was a QFTIM x reader Then became a Bendy x Reader x Cuphead Started- June 2018 Ended- December 2019 Warning: Short chapters asf ahe...
21.9K 204 33
{Requests are open again} Just a oneshots type of book,Gimme requests I will write Heated/sad/happy/etc stuff. Not much else to say. For those of 12+...
575K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...