Chapter 5 #Meeting friends#

THANK YOU  @lolbotlover FOR YOUR REQUEST. MiriPaws I HAVE SEE YOUR REQUEST BUT LOLBOT WAS FIRST.

LOOOOOVVVEEE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS GUYS! I LOVE READING THEM!

:^)

FOR SOME OF YOU N00BS OUT THERE

S/C= SKIN COLOUR

F/F= FAROURITE FOOD

F/R= FAVOURITE RETUARANT 

(SORRY GUYS CAN'T SPELL AT THE MOMMENT)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Cuphead's POV.

I asked Brinda to put Y/N's clothes on for me then I took her home. Her house was a little like her. Y/SC with thin tinted windows I was standing in front of her wooden door (I don't know why but I'm thinking the house is made in mineceaft :D PLEASE FORGIVE MEH!)

I laid her on the bed and went to get the first aid kit. I examined her wound which was below her waist. I flushed red and started to put the alcohol, which I stole from the bar, on to the now opened wounded. I decided to take off my shirt since I was feeling hot and I was still in my work attire.

I decided to take a nap and wait for the best for Y/N. I hope she wakes up...

Y/N'S POV.

I woke to the sounds of snoring and an arm wrapped around my waist. I felt heavy breathing behind my neck and turned around only to be faced to a shirtless Cuphead. My cheeks felt hot, all I could do is stare. What are you doing Y/N?! Stupid brain! Always betraying me!!!

"I see you are awake?" I immediately shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"I know you are awake darling~" Darling?! I covered my red self with the covers of the blanket. "I tried to dis-infect the wound. I also don't think it's a good idea for you to be a stripper anymore. If you want to spend time with me, I'm free anytime~" I nodded and got up from the bed.

"Since you've been through quite a lot lately, I wanted you to meet my friends."

"F-Friends" Cuphead's friends don't look that friendly and I doubt they would like me anyway. "P-Please get your clothes back on-"

"I've already made a call to them. I bet they're already there" he said and smirked. We washed up and went on our way.

[LE TIME SKIPU]

We went to F/R. I saw the 'Gang' there (Bendy, Brinda, Mickey, Oswald, Mugman and Felix) Mugman waved enthusiastically at us and gestured us to come over to their table.

"Hello Brother" Cuphead started.

"Hey Bro!" Mugman hugged Cuphead and then looked at me. "Oh Hey there Y/N! How are ya? Haven't seen ya in a while now huh?" he smiled at me and I returned one back.

"Are you two gonna sit down or not?" asked Mickey in a annoyed tone

"Of course Mick, what else would we do?" we laughed and oreded our food. I asked for F/F and cup head kindly ordered it for me. Cuphead was sitting across me, his head resting in his palm. From time to time he would wink at me or mouth sweet compliments to me. I'd always blush and look away.

"Mr. Fuck-boy over here told us what happened to you-" Mickey started. Bendy nodded vigorously in agreement.

"That Tiger has caused us trouble too. You're not the only one Y/N..." Felix said as he trailed his hand below his waist to a scar similar to mine. I was completely speechless

Cuphead looked up at me with red eyes.

"DoN't WoRRy Y/N. HiS DeAtH WiLL BE qUiCk AnD pAiNlEsS"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE REFERENCE IS FROM?

'Aliceangel? Did you miss place your HALO?'