Bullied By 3/5 Of One Directi...

By BrittanyTommo

Kate Browne. Her life was completely normal apart from the constant bullying she endured everyday by no other... More

Chapter 1 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 2 - Don't lie
Chapter 3 - Hit the new kid
Chapter 4 pt1- Aww finally got a friend?
Chapter 4 pt2- Found her
Chapter 5 - Their coming
Chapter Six - We Do What We Want
Chapter Seven - Their Famous?
Chapter Eight - Nate?
Chapter Nine - See You At School
Chapter Eleven - The Rules
Chapter Twelve - Why Do They Hate Me?
Chapter Thirteen - Jealousy
Chapter Fourteen - Surprise
Chapter Fifteen - Who's Moving!?
Chapter Sixteen - The Text Messages..
Chapter Seventeen - Please Don't Hurt Me
Chapter Eighteen - One Hit To The Face
Chapter Nineteen - Plan Niall & Kate
Chapter Twenty - Third Addition To Their Group
Chapter Twenty One - Louis... Can you stay for a minute?
Chapter Twenty Two - Message From Harry
Chapter Twenty Three - I Thought I Heard You Say
Chapter Twenty Four - I Should've Told You
Chapter Twenty Five - Why Are You Lying?
Chapter Twenty Six - You Hurt Kate
Chapter Twenty Seven - Who's At The Door?
Chapter Twenty Eight - Maybe she will remember
Chapter Twenty Nine - The Scream
Chapter Thirty - How Did He Get My Number?
Chapter Thirty One - Uhh... Lou can I talk to you for a sec?
Chapter Thirty Two - My Phone?
Chapter Thirty Three - I'll Stay With You
Note To Readers...
Chapter Thirty Four -You Know You Love Me
Must read :)
Chapter Thirty Five - Whats Up With Lou?
Chapter Thirty Six - The Fight
Chapter Thirty Seven - Why Did He Drug Me?
Chapter Thirty Eight - This. Will. Be. Interesting.
Watty Awards 2012
Chapter Thirty Nine - Brings Back Bad Memories
Chapter Forty - Hello?
Chapter Forty One - Jordan!?
Chapter Forty Two - Move Your Foot, Blondie
Chapter Forty Three - It Wasn't That Funny
Chapter Forty Four - IDontKnow
Chapter Forty Five - Last Time
Please Read!
Chapter Forty Six - My Swing
Chapter Forty Seven - Listen here, Malik
Authors NOTE
Chapter 48 - So, The Rumors Are True
Chapter 49 - What A Joy To Be Back
Chapter 50 - Why?
Chapter 51 - Genuinely Surprised
Chapter 52 - Brings Back Old Memories
Chapter 53 - He's a monster
Chapter 54 - I'm sorry
Chapter 55 - Shot's fired
Chapter 56 - What just happened
Chapter 57 - Talk about awkward
Chapter 58 - The heck
Chapter 59 - The same Kate
Chapter 60 - I warned him
Chapter 61 - Feelings
Chapter 62 - Saved by the bell
Chapter 63 - Square thingy
Before We Met - H.S
Chapter 64 - First date kinda nervous
Chapter 65 - Butterflies?

Chapter Ten - Dumped

199K 1.9K 313
By BrittanyTommo

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that Im not going to update as much but I will at least twice a week! I dont want the story to end as fast so I shall update less... Anyways... Who wants a dedication? :)xx

Harry’s POV

“I-Im sorry” Dean said as he backed away from me and Zayn. “Im sure you are...” I said as I hit him in the jaw. “Why do they all run?” I said to Zayn as we laughed. “Were not that scary are we?” Zayn asked Dean as he smirked. “Uhh...” Dean said. I started laughing really loudly and soon Zayn was as well. “See you tomorrow” I said as I smirked and walked away with Zayn.

“Great way to start out Monday morning aye” I said to Zayn as we walked in the front gate of the school. Zayn just laughed and said “Yep”.

I find it amusing how nearly every kid in the town is scared of me and Zayn. They were scared of Louis but he’s turning soft and we can’t afford to have him hanging with us anymore.

I saw Brooke walking down the hall and went over to say hi. “Hey babe” I said as I went to kiss her but she moved away?

“Were over Harry” She said. “But why?” I asked curiously. “You barley ever talk to me and you spend more time with the people you hate.” She said as she started to walk away. “Name one” I said as I smirked. “Easy... Kate” She said as she walked away.  

I walked over to Zayn’s locker where he was standing and punched the locker next to his. Everyone in the hall seemed to hear and turned towards us. “WHAT” I yelled and suddenly 30 or more people were leaving the hall. “What’s up?” Zayn asked as he looked from me to my fist which was still against the locker.

“Brooke dumped me” I said blankly. “She did what!? Why?” Zayn asked shocked. “K-Kate. She said I spend more time with Kate and others that I hate” I said as I stared at the ground. “But you don’t. Well... Only when you’re hurting them” Zayn said. “I know” I said as I walked away.

Kate’s POV

In the morning Liam and Niall dropped me and Louis off at school. Before I walked in the gate 2 girls said ‘good luck’ and of course I had no idea what they were talking about. “What are they talking about Lou?” I said as I stared at him questioningly. “I have no idea... Ill find out one sec” Louis said.

Louis’ POV

We were walking down the science block when I grabbed some kid that said good luck and slammed him into the wall. “OUCH” He yelled. “Why is everyone saying good luck?” I asked. “Cause Brooke broke up with Harry because he spends too much time with Kate” the guy said. “Shit” I whispered. I then let go of the kid and went over to Kate.

“Call Liam or Niall” I said. “W-Why?” She said confused. “I will explain in a second JUST CALL ALREADY!” I yelled. “Okay” She said as she grabbed her phone and dialled their number. “Hello?” “Hey Nialler” “I have no idea Louis told me to call” she said as she passed me the phone. “One of you two need to come quick Kate’s gotta get out of here” I said into the phone. “Why?” Niall asked. “NO TIME JUST HURRY” I yelled. “Okay” Niall said before he hung up.

After that I passed Kate her phone back and grabbed her arm and started to walk fast to the front of the school. “Louis what’s happening?” Kate asked. “Well... Brooke dumped Harry” I said as we continued to walk. “Im use to being hit by him. Every time he gets dumped he took it out on me... Why would this time be different?” Kate asked.

“Because... This girl was the only one of them he actually was in love with” I said as I looked at her. She looked shocked and terrified at the same time. “Shit... Im gonna die” She whispered to herself but It was loud enough for me to hear. “We really got to get out of here” I said to her.

Zayn’s POV

I was planning on wagging today. I had shit subject and wasn’t in the mood for school. After Harry walked away me texted him saying I was leaving and I started to walk away until I heard two people talking and as I said before im really nosey. “Im use to being hit by him. Every time he gets dumped he took it out on me... Why would this time be different?” The girl asked. I couldn’t tell who it was at first.

“Because... This girl was the only one of them he actually was in love with” They guy said to her. After a minute of silence she whispered “Shit... Im gonna die“I was meant to be a whisper but I heard it and I assume the boy did as well. “We really got to get out of here” He said to her as he dragged her away.

They kept talking and after another minute or so I noticed where I’ve heard them from before. That’s Louis and Kate.

Harry’s POV

I was so pissed and Im sure everybody could tell. I think by now the whole school could tell because everyone made way so I could get passed. I was walking when my phone vibrated indicating I had a message. I picked it up to see ‘BRADFORD BAD BOI YO’ As the ID and laughed.

From: BRADFORD BAD BOI YO!
Hazz... Shit subjects, shit day. Im leaving cya mine after school? – Zayn

I replied with a ‘kay’ and kept walking. I walked past Brooke’s friend’s Ashley and Jordan. Ashley laughed while Jordan smiled sympathetically. Ehh... I’ve always hated Ashley. Ashley then came over to me with Jordan and Ashley looked me up and down. “Always told Brooke she could do better” She said as she laughed. I noticed how Jordan just stood there.

“Yeah Im sure that’s why you asked me out in year 6 right?” I asked as I smirked. “Even when you’re dumped you can be a douche” She said as she turned around and walked away. Soon after that Jordan followed her. I was happy cause I once again won.

“REALLY TAKE IT OUT ON MY FRIENDS WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE” I turned around and saw Brooke there yelling at me and saw Ashley behind her smirking. “She came over to me so she deserves anything she gets” I said as I walked away. “I don’t know what I saw in you and why I said yes” Brooke said but I just kept on walking. Where’s Kate when you need to take your anger out on someone.

Louis’ POV

“They should be here any minute now” I said to Kate as I attempted to make her smile. She still had the sae look on her face that she’s had since I told her about Harry. She looks terrified.

‘IM GONNA PICK UP THE PIECES AND BULID A LEGO HOU-‘ Kate cut her phone off by answering it. “Yep” “He's here” “Im okay” “I'll get him” Kate said into the phone. She then walked over to me and passed me the phone. It was Liam. “Hello?” I said. “Hey... It’s Liam and were nearly at the school we just wanted to know why we have to pick you up and why it is an emergency?” Liam said. “Harry got dumped. Every time he gets dumped he takes it out on Kate and I know for a fact he has never really liked his past girlfriends but he really loved this girl before she dumped him” I said. “Shit... Were nearly there” Liam said. “Yeah now you know wh-“I got cut off by a scream.

I turned around and saw Kate and Zayn. “LOUIS” She yelled. “Ohh shut up” He said as he hit her in the face.

“OII Zayn leave her alone” I said as I ran over there. “What’s happened to you Lou?” Zayn said as he looked at me with disgust. “I’ve changed for the better” I said as I looked back at him. “N-No you’ve changed for the worse” Zayn said as he walked away.

“Your safe for now but wait til Harry’s here... You won’t be so safe behind Louis then” He yelled as he walked away.

Niall’s POV

“Shit... Were nearly there” Liam said into the phone. Then he turned to face me. So what happened? I asked. “Well... He said Harry got dumped and usually when he gets dumped he takes it out on Kate and he usually didn’t really like the girls he went out with but the girl that dumped him he really liked” Liam said as he stared at his feet. “Okay well were nearly there” I said trying to smile.

“One more thing” Liam said as he faced me again. “Last thing I heard before he hung up was a girl scream” Liam said.

Harry’s POV

Im angry and I can’t find any of the people I usually beat up. I couldn’t find Kate so I moved on to the other kids and I couldn’t find any of them either. Then I tried to look for Louis and couldn’t find him. Arg im angry!

Then my phone went off so I picked it up seeing that I had a message from ‘BRADFORD BAD BOI YO’

From: BRADFORD BAD BOI YO!
I know you are upset so I found something that will make you feel better... Found Kate AND Louis. Out front of school Im waiting -Zayn

I typed a message back before I clicked send and put my phone in my pocket walking to the front of the school. The message said:

Be there in 5 –Harry

Zayn’s POV

I was waiting around the corner from where I found Kate and Louis and I sent a message to Harry saying:
I know you are upset so I found something that will make you feel better... Found Kate AND Louis. Out front of school Im waiting –Zayn

I was standing there waiting for a minute before I got a message.

From: Curly (Hazza)
Be there in 5 -Harry

I laughed at the name and read the message then put my phone in my pocket. Harry, Louis and I entered our names in each other’s phones.
Mine is: BRADFORD BAD BOI YO!
Harry’s is: Curly (Hazza)
and Louis’ is: BOO BEAR (A.K.A CARROT KING).

I really don’t want to fight Louis but if Harry does them I guess im going to have too as well. Harry has always looked out for me and that’s why I can’t just ditch him for Louis and Kate.

“Fancy seeing you here” Someone said from behind me. I turned around to see Harry smirking. “Shocking aint it” I said as I laughed. “So where are they?” Harry asked as he looked around. “Round the corner” I said as I pointed to where they are. “Distract Lou ill get Kate” He said as he walked over there. Thank god he didn’t want me to hit him because im not sure if I could have don’t it.

Kate’s POV

Louis and I were standing there when Louis’ phone went off. “Ill just be over here” Louis said as he walked about 5 metres away. I was standing there when someone put their hand over my mouth.

I got dragged around the corner of the street. I looked up and saw Harry and Zayn smirking.

Liam’s POV

Niall and I were in the car. Niall was driving and I was sitting here worrying. Suddenly my phone beeped saying I had a message. The message said...

From: Unknown Number
Umm... I don’t know how to say this but I kind of lost Kate. –Louis

He’s joking right? He better be.

Straight after that me and Niall pulled up at the school to see a very confused looking Louis. “LOUIS” I yelled as I ran over to him. “Liam, Niall... I kind of lost Kate” Louis said as he looked at his feet. “YOU DID WHAT!?” Niall yelled. “How did you lose her?” I asked curious. “Well... We were standing here and my phone went off and I stood about 5 metres away. Then I turned around and she was gone” Louis said as he stared at the ground.

Kate’s POV

When they let go I was standing against a brick wall around the corner from the school. “You don’t know how much I hate you” Harry said as he eyed me. “First you take one of my best friends away” Harry said as he hit me in the gut. “Then you take my girlfriend away” He said as he hit me in the face. “And all the little bits in between were ALL YOUR FAULT” Harry said as he pushed me over and started kicking me everywhere.

Harry then picked me up and slammed me into the brick wall. There was blood dripping down my face and I could feel it. “You’re just a dirty slut that nobody has ever wanted or will ever need” He said as he spat in my face. “Zayn” Harry said as he pushed me towards Zayn. I stumbled but Zayn picked me up and slammed me into the wall. He then punched me in the gut. “How could you take away our friend?” He said as he hit me one more time and threw me on the floor. Then stood next to Harry smirking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 340 39
Alex isn't your typical nerd. Yes she gets bullied and beaten. But it's all about to change when she becomes friends with Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Za...
24.9K 445 7
I believe in lots of things. I believe in not having...it...til you're married. I don't like cussing. Even though tons of people cuss at me, I change...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
60.8K 1.2K 32
Ezgi is a rich girl ! but not popular one cause she is not perfect... She gets bullied my five guys who Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Li...