I Punched The Alpha

By wolf158

"You're nothing but a worthless slut!" Johnathan bellowed making me stop in my tracks. Out of all the things... More

1-New Look, New Identity
2-Gay Bestfriend
3-Cupcake
4-Twin?
5-Wrong
6-Johnathan?
7- I Killed Alec
8-My Brother
9-Reunited
10-Archie's Mate
11-The Truth About Everything
12-Secret Admirer
13-I Punched the Principal's Daughter
Masquerade Outfits
14-Texts with the Admirer
15-Ready to Sneak in?
16-The Masquerade
17-Blood
18-Fight It, Cupcake
19-Five Days
20-I am the Moon Goddess
21-Protection Stone
22-Exposed Identity
24-Traps
25-Moving In
26-What are You?
27-Not Yet
28-Bonded
29-Wolves
30-Rosan or Jonie
31-Bet
32-Ego
33-Rosie's Father
34-My Daughter
35-Family
36-Rosalinda Ryder, You're Under Arrest
37-It's Blank
38-Revealed
39-Quincy
40-Fruit
41-Talk
42-Preparing
43-The Waterfall
44-Luna
45-Voices
46-Questions
47-Witch Form
48-Beautiful
49-Mates are Real
50-Leaving
Epilogue
Covers
Insta
Wattys
Media
Sequel
New Book 1
Covers

23-Deal

89.6K 3.1K 164
By wolf158

Rosie's POV

My head was pounding from my hangover.

I opened my eyes and instantly realized that I was in Jonathan's room.

Why is it that I somehow wake up more often in his room then I do in my room!?

I was about to get out of bed until the door opened revealing Jonathan.

"You're awake." He said.

"No shit."

"Hey don't get sassy with me. If I hadn't brought you here you would have woken up in some strangers bed!"

I detected a hint of jealousy in his voice but I ignored it.

"Well, why didn't you just take me--" I realized that I didn't have my jacket on. And my stone is in my jacket. "Where's my jacket!?"

"On the side table next to you." He said in a 'Duh' tone.

I looked over and saw my jacket was neatly folded.

I grabbed it and unfolded it. I checked the inside pocket to see if my stone was still there.

To my relief it was.

I let out a breath o wasn't aware I was holding in and left the stone in the pocket.

"I have to go." I slid on my boots that were on the floor and grabbed my jacket in my hands.

"Why? You don't need to hide yourself anymore." Jonathan stopped me from leaving.

"You don't understand."

"Yes, I do. You are insecure because of your mother--"

"Are you serious!?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well I just thought--"

"You thought wrong! If people want to compare me to my mother that's their problem. What I care about is my family dead!"

"What?"

"You wouldn't understand. Now if you excuse me I need to go find Josie."

"She's downstairs bu--"

"She is!" I felt my anger rise.

I pushed past Jonathan and walked down into the living room.

She was sitting on the couch filing her nails.

I place my jacket on the coffee table.

I grabbed her by the collar of her dress and slammed her into the wall.

"You phsyco bitch! Do you have any idea what you have done!" I yelled in her face.

She looked scared but tried to mask it. "Y-yeah I exposed a liar."

"Rosie let her go!" I heard Jonathan behind me.

"I can't! This bitch put my family in danger!" I yelled without letting her go.

"What are you talking about!?" Josie shrieked.

I threw her into the couch roughly and turned on the tv to the news channel.

"In other news, the daughter of Hailey Ryder, Rosalinda Ryder, is now reported alive and well. She was spotted in a local high school in disguise. Black hair with a blue streak and blue contacts. If anyone sees her please report her to the local police station." The news anchor spoke.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I pointed to the t.v.

"So now your a criminal." Josie crossed her arms over her chest.

"I faked my death! Not because of my mother or because I'm a wanted criminal. Because I have a gang putting a bounty on my head!" I yelled at the two people here.

"What are you talking about?" Jonathan asked.

"I was in my step father's gang! And I killed our rival gang's leader and now they want my head on a platter! What more do I have to explain to you!"

"She's lying!" Josie intervened then turned to Jonathan. "Boo bear don't you see she's trying to manipulate you into her web of lies."

"Think what you want I don't care. You're nothing but a coward!" I yelled at Josie.

Before she could reply my phone rang inside my jacket pocket

I pulled it out and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello!?" I growled into the phone.

"Rosie! Are you ok!?" David's voice appeared on the other line.

"David? Where are you?"

"I'm at your house with your Grandma and Archie. Archie told me what happened where are you!?"

"My grandma is still in the city!?"

"Yeah. And we are really worried."

"David listen to me very carefully. I need you to go upstairs to my room. Behind the picture frame of me and my grandma is a keypad."

"What does that have to do with anything."

"If my grandma is still at my house, the code I will send you for the keypad will open a secret entrance to a panic room and activate my security system. I want you to stay in the there until I get to the house."

"Ok. But how will you get here?"

"I'll figure it out. Just wait until I send you the code."

"Ok. Stay safe."

"You too."

I hung up my phone and texted David the code.

"I have to go." I told Jonathan.

"You won't be able to go back. There are cops everywhere. You won't be able to leave the forest without them spotting you." He said.

I groaned in frustration. "You're right."

An idea popped up in my head.

"I have an idea it's risky but it might work."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Do you have any hair dye remover?" I asked.

********************************

"You're a brunette?" Jonathan asked as I came out of the shower in new clothes.

"Yep." I answered.

I had washed off all my hair dye and I didn't have my colored contacts in.

I was Rosalinda Ryder again.

I was wearing ripped jeans and a blue top. I also had a pair of fake glasses on just in case and a baseball cap.

I left my wavy hair down as I sat on the bed and put on some converse.

I could feel Jonathan's gaze on me the whole time I was moving.

"Are you looking for something?" I snapped.

He tore his gaze away from me and mumbled. "Sorry."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stone and places it back around my neck.

"Ace-- uh I mean Rosie." Jonathan spoke. "Where did you get that stone."

"It's none of your business."

"Just tell me where you got it from."

"A person."

"Specifically what person."

"Too late I already answered your last question. You get one per year."

"Come on Rosie it's important that you tell me where you got that necklace."

"Why? Why is it so important that you had to find me in my drunk state and take me to your house?"

"That is not the reason I brought you here."

"Of course it was. Otherwise, you would have taken me back to my house."

"Rosie that's not true I--"

"Whatever. I have to get home."

I grabbed my stuff and began heading down the stairs.

Before I could leave the house Jonathan stopped me.

"If I get you home safely you will tell me where you got that stone. Deal?" He asked.

I sighed. "Deal."

We both got into his car and drove off.

********************************

I know you guys kept getting notifications about this chapter without actually seeing it.

It's because I kept pressing publish instead of the three little dots on my phone.

Sorry but I hope this chapter makes up for it.

Word count: 1125

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8K 30
John Johnson, the youngest of the Johnson siblings in the castle. His sister being THE Luna of all Luna's, being married to the Alpha king and all, h...
222K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
661 36 18
"You are such a fucking whore!" His hand slapped my face sending me flying to the ground. He spit on me as I lifted my head, my wrists still bound In...
446K 13.4K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...