my miracles. || knb fanfic

By celestial_xox_

GOM is the most popular Kpop band in South Korea and in the entire world. Known for their crazy loud fan chan... More

0
1
2
EXTRA: Kuroko in Wonderland
3
4
6
7
Tagged :)
8
9

f i v e

2.1K 65 19
By celestial_xox_

n*** b***

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ' ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ

"Hey **s* where are you?"

ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

"Please come back."

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴄᴋꜱ

"You can't do this to me."

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇꜱ

"You promised me."

~

s** ***e

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

"I called out for you when I needed you most."

"And you stood there and did nothing like a coward."

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ

"You said you loved me, liar."

ɪ ʜɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

"I hate you."

ɪ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ, ɪ' ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ

"I hate that when I try to hate you, I love you even more."

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

"Let's stop this please. You're hurting me."

~

*******

ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʜᴜʜ

~

******

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʀʟ

ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʀʟ

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɴᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ?

"I'm s-sorry just please stop."

~

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʀʟ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ

*****w

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʀʟ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ

*** ***e

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʀʟ

**** ***e

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʀʟ

**d

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʀʟ

*****e

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪʀʟ

****n

~

ɪ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ & ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ?

The crowd's cheers rang through the six band members encouraging them to sing louder, play harder, making them dance to the beat endlessly.

The fan's chanted to the song passionately. While the six boys sang, rapped, danced there heart out.

At the end of the concert, everyone was drenched in sweat, but still smiling.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming here!" Aomine yelled into the mic making his words echo throughout the stadium.

The fans cheered in the response. And Aomine smiled at the occasional 'I LOVE YOU AOMINE!'

"Hai I appreciate everyone here." Kuroko bowed to the audience with a rare smile on his face.

The other five members did the same and bowed to the audience.

All six members yelled into the mic "WE LOVE YOU!"

And with that, the concert ended.

~

Everyone was tired, drenched in sweat and most of their make up was melting off their beautiful face.

They were all sleeping peacefully on the ride back home.

~

.

.

.

.

.

.

???????

In the midst of the crowds of fans leaving the concert stadium there was a dark corner of the concert stadium in which, a person was hidden in a large over coat with a black mask covering their face as they mumble unknown words and phrases. Their hands were shaking slightly. Sweat and tears were streaming down their face. A feeling of ecstasy and relief filled their mind. Poisoning their body and mind.

Ignoring all the weird looks they earned from fellow fans of GOM.

Narrowing their eyes to a small photo, they slowly whispered,

.

.

.

"I finally found you."

.

.

.

Word Count: 557

.

.

.

.

See ya in the next chapter!

{sorry if this chapter was little bit confusing, but you'll understand it in future chapters. I added a little bit of foreshadowing ;) }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.9K 18
Warning;; • This is an AU for Kuroko no Basket • This has a little bit of a Yandere!Akashi but I won't make that last long • I update between 2-6 day...
19.8K 970 13
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko Born and raised by an immensely strict Father, Akashi Seijuro had no choice but to excel in every aspect of his life. The...
65 11 12
In all of Asia there is one family that is one of the top ten richest family and they are the Jeon family. The father of the family has four boys to...
153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...