Our Journey (Sasusaku)

By ASerr122217

A story about Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura's travel around the world. After more than two years of trav... More

Chapter 1 : " Letters"
Chapter 2: "Home"
Chapter 3: "Engagement Bracelets"
Chapter 4: "Special Mission"
Chapter 5: "First Night In The Mission"
Chapter 6: "The Wind Country"
Chapter 7: "Mischief"
Chapter 8: "The Pesky Puppeteers"
Chapter 9: "Team Morio"
Chapter 10: "The Stone Village"
Chapter 11: "Attacked In The Infrastructure"
Chapter 12: "New Family"
Chapter 14: "Love After The War"
Chapter 15: "Miso Tomato Soup"
Chapter 16: "Inauguration Anniversary"
Chapter 17: "Connected Thoughts"
Chapter 18: "Change Plan"
Chapter 19: "The Real Culprit"
Chapter 20: "The White Gooey Monster"
Chapter 21: "Parallel Dimension"
Chapter 22: "Sarada Temple"
Chapter 23: "The Eighth Hokage"

Chapter 13: "Lover's Quarrel"

4.9K 121 34
By ASerr122217

"I've never seen this type of substance before but based on carbon dating this has been more than thousands of years ago." said the old scientist who checked the white liquid parts that they got from the monster that attacked the Stone's construction site.

"So you're telling us that the monster that attacked the infrastructure was a thousand-year-old creature?!" the Tsuchikage asked. She's with Sasuke and other ninjas.

"Possibly Lady Tsuchikage. But as of now, its species is unknown. I know all of the different animals and creatures we have in the Shinobi world except for this one. We have to conduct further studies on it. It might take a while though because our laboratory got caught in the explosion. But we will keep you posted." said the old man.

"Okay. Thank you!" the Kage said. He turned to Sasuke, "I told you to take a break Sasuke, go home and rest man!" she said.

Sakura was busy reading the scroll she'd taken from Orochimaru's hideout when she heard knocks from her window. She turned around and saw Captain Morio. She opened the window and greeted him, "Good morning Morio-kun. What brings you here?" she asked.

"I heard that it's your rest day so I dropped by to check if you want to come along with me on the hills. I know a secret place there where rare herbs grow." Captain Morio said and smiled at her.

"Rare herbs?! Sure I'll go with you to check those plants!" Sakura cried.

"Whoah, these are biennial herbs flowers!" Sakura cried upon seeing a bed of yellow flowers.

"My grandmother was an herbalist. She used to bring me here when I was a child. As a child I would only play with them not knowing that they are something really special." he bent down to help Sakura pick the flowers.

"We can use them for Yuru's fast recovery..." Sakura said.

"He's the one right?" Captain Morio whispered.

"Huh?" Sakura uttered while looking at Captain Morio. She raised her brows because of bewilderment

"Lord Sasuke is the man that you talked about when I gave you the letter right? At first, I thought it was Lord Naruto but then I realized it was Lord Sasuke after all."

Sakura looked back at the flowers and felt sad and guilty, "I'm sorry..." she mumbled.

"Hey don't feel bad about it now! I just suddenly thought of it, that's all! Past is passed you know!" Captain Morio said trying to cheer her up. He tried to smile broadly to reduce the awkwardness.

"H-how did you know that... it's him?" Sakura asked.

"Well, I'm also a man. I know when a man looks a woman differently." Captain Morio answered.

"He looks at me differently?" Sakura asked herself.

"Are you two planning to settle down soon?" Captain Morio asked again.

"Probably..." Sakura whispered. She suddenly remembered her parents' disagreement with their plan of getting married.

"Anyway let's go Sakura-chan. It's past lunchtime!" Captain Morio said trying to change the topic after noticing Sakura's sad face.

When the two ninjas reached the hillside they found Sasuke waiting for them.

"Sasuke-kun what are you doing here?" Sakura asked with a surprised look.

"I was looking for you. What are you doing here alone with him?" Sasuke asked dryly.

"It's my fault Lord Sasuke I invited her here." Captain Morio said with a worried face.

"I'm not talking to you!" Sasuke interrupted him with a hard tone.

"I'm sorry..." Captain Morio mumbled.

"You went out with someone without my knowledge..." Sasuke said while looking at Sakura with cold eyes.

"Went out without his knowledge? What is he trying to imply? That I am cheating?!" Sakura asked herself. She clenched her fist.

"You didn't notify anybody that you will come here. Are you hiding something?" Sasuke asked.

"Shannarooo!" Sakura screamed and landed a big blow. It made the ground crack because of the impact. Sasuke with his Sharingan activated, dodged the punch.

"What's the idea Sakura?!" Sasuke asked while wrinkling his brows

"You idiot! I'm fed up with you!" Sakura yelled. She quickly runs towards Sasuke and strikes her fist again but Sasuke dodges it one more time. The ground shook and the birds started to fly away.

"What the hell is going on?" Captain Morio asked himself. He jumps to one of the trees nearby.

Sasuke tried to land on the ground but after he stepped on it he realized that there were explosive tags. He jumped again one more time to avoid the explosion. He landed on one of the trees but a series of flying kunai were behind him. He didn't anticipate them right away using his Sharingan. All of them dug into his flesh. But his body turned into a piece of log.

"Hmph! Kawarimi no Jutsu!" Sakura thought.

Sasuke went out from behind a big tree, "Are you really planning to kill me?" he asked.

"Shut up!" Sakura yelled. She looked pissed. She was holding kunai in her hands and ran towards Sasuke to attack.

Sasuke removed his black cloak and pulled out his sword and ran towards her. They engaged in a duel.

"W-what kind of couple are these people? I shouldn't interfere I might just be caught up and end up dying..." Captain Morio said to himself.

"Will you stop!" Sasuke yelled at Sakura while dueling with her.

"You're really pissing me!" Sakura yelled back.

Sasuke withdrew from her and made hand signs. He blew a big ball of fire to Sakura.

Sakura quickly pulled out a small scroll and made hand signs. Then a wave of water came out from the scroll putting out Sasuke's fire. Sasuke then made quick hand signs and released bolts of electricity. "Chidori!" The electricity flowed to the water Sakura created and it ran towards her. Sakura made another hand sign and turned her ground into mud.

"You almost got me there you idiot!" Sakura shouted. Slightly enjoyed the fight.

"You started it! Now stop it Sakura" Sasuke said.

Sakura seemed not to hear anything that Sasuke was telling her. She picked up a large mass of stone from the ground and threw it to Sasuke.

"W-what a monstrous strength!" Captain Morio was awed with disbelief.

Sasuke activated his Mangyeko Sharingan and his Susanoo. His purple Susanoo broke the stone into pieces but Sasuke didn't notice that Sakura was above him and ready to attack.

"Shannaroooo!" she screamed and struck the Susanoo hard. It made the Susanoo's rib crack and made Sasuke step backward.

"Damn it! What's wrong with her?!" Sasuke asked himself. He felt a slight pain from the impact of Sakura's punch to his Susanoo. He deactivated his Susanoo but Sakura ran towards him again to attack.

"Rineggan!"

Sasuke switched places to Sakura. Sakura's fist landed on the trees. Its impact destroyed half of the forest.

"She won't really stop..." Sasuke said to himself while recording Sakura's movement and abilities thinking he could use it in the future.

He then activated his Amaterasu and it surrounded him. "If you'll be caught up with my fire there is no way that you can put it out. It is only my eye that can do that. So let's stop this childishness right now." Sasuke said.

"Childishness?!" Sakura looked more annoyed and pissed.

Sakura jumped towards Sasuke but the fire grew larger and caught her red qipao dress.

She quickly withdrew and checked the black flame on her dress with a panic-stricken face. She knows that there is no way she can put it out. She took off her black obi and started to unbutton her red dress to take it off.

"What the...you fool!" Sasuke yelled.

He deactivated the Amaterasu and ran to grab his black cloak to cover Sakura.

Sakura was almost showing her neck and bare shoulder when Sasuke approached. Sakura smirked and yelled, "You stupid idiot! Cha!" And she threw a left jab in his body.

Sasuke fell hard and far to the ground. He squeals from pain. Now he understands what Naruto means by losing his life if he pissed Sakura.

"She tricked him..." Captain Morio whispered to himself.

Stone Ninjas suddenly arrived. "What is this commotion about Lady Sakura and Lord Sasuke?" they asked.

"O-oh nothing at all, I'm sorry we're just having a sparring session..." Sakura said and tried to smile.

"S-sparring! We thought there was another attack going on!" said one of the officers.

"Wow is this how Sannin trains?" asked one of them.

Captain Morio went out to help Sasuke get up.

The Ninja officers left right away.

"What is this all about Sakura?" Sasuke asked while he was trying to stand straight.

"You're accusing me of something you know that is not true!"

"You went out alone. What do you think am I going to anticipate?" asked Sasuke.

"How could you?! I've chosen you over my parents, over my friends and, and..." she gripped her fist tightly and tried to bite her lips from speaking.

"What?" Sasuke asked. He cannot understand what Sakura is trying to tell her. "What is she talking about?" Sasuke asked himself.

"I... I chose you over Naruto and still..."

Sasuke looked surprised at first but after a few seconds his face turned grimace, "You are really annoying!"

Sakura looked at him in the face and she burst into tears. "I've had enough!" she ran away.

"Hey, Sakura-chan!" Captain Morio cried.

"I know I don't have the right to interfere in your relationship but you are being insensitive!" Captain Morio said to Sasuke. He then followed Sakura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
17.7K 282 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
21.5K 432 16
This is a story about sasusaku post war and after Sasuke comes back to the village after his redemption journey. This also my first fanfic so some co...
342K 10.2K 33
A young girl name Haruno Sakura survived from the fourth shinobi world war. She loses so much hope and all she could ever think that her life will fo...