Nenless! (Hisoka Morrow Fanfi...

janettehere által

«What would you do if your favorite anime character became real ?» • Inspired by the movie "Enchanted" • No... Több

Prologue
'What a challenge'
20 questions ?
Coffee!
Almost Arrested
Bedtime Story!
Strange Encounter?
My parents ?!
My savior? Not really!
Finally Something!
The Real Culprit
PUNK?!
1K+??
Apparently, I'm Eric.
Time limit?
Switch
2k? new story?
meeting Illumi
Measurement error!
It's about his past?
I'm marrying someone else!

A clue ? Or a trap ?

2.1K 118 37
janettehere által

"Go meet that guy and talk to him . He had a badge of this animal , the 'Flamingo' , if that clicks something ."

Perceptive Hisoka was a problem . Of course I knew the Flamingo sign . The Flamingo center was something like a set of gyms and aerobics classes . But I didn't notice it until he had mentioned it.

Thing is, he insisted so bad that I should meet him since I've refused a million times for him to act impulsive .
But that doesn't mean I'll be the one to act impulsive!
"I'm not agreeing to this!!"

Well that's what I said...
And here I am , walking across the street to the Flamingo Center .

Great :)
If this fails ,Hisoka , in any way , I'm going to kill you.

What am I going to ask him ? What am I going to do ?
Pfff of course I have a plan .

...

"So...I came here to check out the place! And..." I gulp , already getting nervous . My palms don't seem to stop sweating . I'm not very good at acting...well acting when Hisoka first appeared is not like this one . I don't even know what that man could do . He already looks creepy! He might kidnap me and hide me in the basement...then torture me and sell my organs worldwide...my dear organs , don't worry...

Okay , relax , Alyssa . What bad could happen ?

"Yeah ?"

"Do you like anime ? You remind me of a character!" I exclaim impulsively . Followed by a mental face palm .
"How exactly do I remind you of an anime character ?"

He looks at me with a huge poker face , not even the slightest bit of fazed . Well , I thought perhaps when I mention anime , he'll go like these criminals on TV cartoons , sweating and gulping and showing signs of suspicion but that man was very ordinary . When I was with Hisoka , he kept acting so strange , it was making me troubled .

"Ugh , can't you see ?" I roll my eyes , trying to keep the act . My eyes search for anything that could make my words seem believable enough and that's when I notice the back of his hair had green color...in the roots .

"You have green hair there! Alot of anime characters have green hair ."

He frowns when I mention that and ignores what I've just said .
Okay but why would he dye it green then dye it black ? It looks so recent , did it not look good on him ? Or he realized it's a teen-y color ?

"So are you registering here ?" He asks , bringing paper forms with him .

"...No , I mean yes! "

He gives me a questioning look and I proceed , "Well , my friend couldn't register today , she was busy so is it okay if I register for her ?"
I give the most innocent smile I can manage .

Did I imagine a smirk ?

"Yes of course . Write down your address , please and hers too . Since you're the original registrar ."

I don't see a reason why I should write down my address . Something doesn't feel right here...Hisoka sent me to search for clues..but..I fear I might be setting traps for myself and him now .

"Oh I guess I'll just wait till she's here! I gotta go now , I have work ." I turn around heading for the door .

"Your shift ended already ." I stop in my tracks . What did he just say ?
It's true my shift finishes before afternoon...
I swallow .

"I wonder why your friend hasn't come with you . If she wants to go this gym , she must live near to it , yeah ?"
He acts as if he said nothing , back to his usual bored working face .
"...She does but as I said before , she is busy ." I speak slowly .

"So she'll register for the women or men section ?"

"What do you mean by that ?" I ask , my heart pounding in fear against my chest .

"You tell me ."

"I really do not understand the strange system you have here so I'll get going . Bye , she'll get here soon!"
I make a run for the door only to find it locked .

"Let's wait till Morrow gets here ."

---

Dun dun dunnnn

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.3K 238 19
Honestly I just had an urge to write so this just me throwing things into a story! 1st time so don't be too hard on me 😅 (also I'm writing this in a...
953K 30.1K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
31K 1K 54
Waking up surrounded by an unfamiliar place was a new one even for you, but the most unsettling thing about waking up is seeing a wide eyed black and...
349K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...