Ask Danny Phantom

By Ciel_Vargas_1907

Ever wanted to ask Danny Phantom and his friends questions? Well here's the place to do it! Ask them question... More

Ask me!
Set up!
First question!!!
Pitch Pearl?
New Cover
Paulina's called out
Phandom
His Dark Secret
Master or Ruler?
Fanfiction Part 1
Fanfiction Part 2
DNA
Pinocchio
Crack Ship
Fanfiction Part 3
The Ghost Zone's Greatest Hunter?!
I AM THE SHUT IT!
What everyone wants to know...
Disasteroid Epilogue
It's a family thing
Kiss, Beat up or Hang by their underwear
What Fourth Wall?
CONTEST!!!!
I told you so
Amity Park Idol
Set fire to the house
Our beloved YaoiLover328
Here we go again
Rainbows and Sparkles and Football Players
Youngblood or Oldblood?
When did he get here?
The Reveal
Cat Man
Bleep Bleepity Bleep
Um...
Dares
Family
Forever Alone
RAINBOWS AND PUPPIES!
O. M. Goodness.
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
Official
Fancy Feast
The Dreaded Thermos
Fanfiction Part 4
Now Who Has The Crack Ships?
NOT AN ANSWER!!!
Rivalry or Rom-com?
50 CHAPTERS!
The Secret Trio
You Can Do Better
Catching Up
More of the Author Freaking Out!
Lesbihonest
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
Complete

Drum Roll Please!

138 3 13
By Ciel_Vargas_1907

Author-kun: Hello, you beautiful readers! I'm sorry I haven't published in a while or updated when I said I would. I was a lot busier than I thought I would be and, well yeah. So! It's time to announce the winner of the contest!

Sam: What contest?

Author-kun: The one where I would decide who, out of all our lovely readers, would join us in our epic adventure to answer questions and fulfill dares and go where no man has-

Sam: Wait, someone we don't know is coming to harass us?

Author-kun: Did you hear anything I just said?

Danny: So who is it?

Author-kun dawns a sly smile.

Author-kun: Out of the many entries (total of 2) I have chosen one reader to join me in constantly nagging you guys! And her name is...

A ghost busts open the door and takes a pose worthy of Ember, her tied up blue hair billowing in some nonexistent wind.

Skyler: ME! SKYLER THE MAGNIFICENT!

Author-kun: Her name is Skylar. She's a ghost. 

Skyler: I am so happy to be here! And it's nice to meet you, uh...

Author-kun: Jesse. My name's Jesse. But you can call me whatever.

Skyler: Alright, Whatever.

Author-kun: *unamused glare* You're almost as bad as Jack.

Jack: *stops his fit of giggles in the corner due to what Skyler said* Hey!

Author-kun: Oh, and this is a surprise that I've been holding back from you guys. I WILL REVEAL MY NAME AND APPEARANCE IN THIS CHAPTER. (or at least my preferred name and appearance) You guys have already learned my name, even though I will still use Author-kun as a title, but you still don't know what I look like.

Skyler: You look more feminine than I imagined when you said you were a boy.

Author-kun: Shoosh, child. 

Skyler: I am no child! I'm 16 years old!

Author-kun: And I'm 17, so I am therefore your elder. Anyway-

Skyler: HEY READERS! HE HAS CHIN LENGTH, PURPLE, CURLY HAIR, BLUISH-GREEN EYES, TAN SKIN AND IS ABOUT 5'6"!

Author-kun: 5'7"! And that is not what I look like. I have short, green hair, blue eyes and pale skin.

Skyler: No you *mmpf*!

Author-kun: Well I guess no one will ever know which is which. And remember, I'm the author here, so I get to decide what I look like, Ms. Duct Tape Mouth. So yeah! That's it for this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'm sorry to the other contestant. Skyler was just better developed. And if I portrayed the character incorrectly, I'm sorry. I hope I at least made this enjoyable for you readers.

Skyler: It was nice to meet you guys! I hope I can become a lovable co-harasser as this book goes on!

Author-kun: By the way, check out her profile! fangirl834 has some pretty cool stuff on there! 

Sam: Wait... This is fangirl?! The girl that kept on violently asking when Danny and I would go on a date?

Skyler: Uh-oh. Gotta jet! *phases through the ceiling to hide from the infuriated Sam but makes sure to poke her head through and shout* Danny X Sam FOREVER! *before hiding again*

Sam: Why did you have to pick her?

Author-kun: It was either her or the one Dash fears the most, which I was tempted to do. She was really sweet.

Dash: NO! NOT HER! *Hides in Kwan's chest*

Sam: But that would have been hilarious!

All the boys in the room: NO! NOT HER!

Auhor-kun: You've meen outvoted, Manson. Anyway, keep those comments coming and we'll see you in the next chapter!

Skyler: Until then, ka ọ dị!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 188 14
Danny has been acting weird lately, and it's concerning Sam and Tucker. They want to help but they don't know how. When an accident with the Fenton's...
30.4K 1K 22
Read to find out....... Ranking- #7 danny fenton -#9 Dannyfenton -#8 Danny Fenton -#6 Danny Fenton ...
4.4K 151 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Danny Fenton is known to have crazy parents, a smart sister, and just a normal loser in Casper High. But what a lot of people don't k...
221K 6.3K 34
Danny and his class are going on a field trip to the Ghost Zone, because someone thought that that was a great idea. Everyone is excited except three...