DESIRE || KTH

By KittySwift786

《A Kim Taehyung Fanfiction》 (ReaderxTaehyung) Everyone wants to achieve their dreams, some have i... More

Prologue

Chapter 1

140 22 133
By KittySwift786

 Chapter 1 ~

 It was an hour before the lunch break and Eun Nee was preparing for customers to arrive since it's the busiest time of the day.

 Hyun Woo, a fellow waiter, and Eun Nee's only friend was cleaning the counter. Hyun Woo looks back to talk to Eun Nee, "Eu- what are you doing?!" He exclaims in shock. Eun Nee looks down and sees how the drink that she was pouring was now all over the counter making a big mess. Eun Nee covers her mouth with her hands, as she gasps. She starts saying sorry again and again and starts cleaning the counter frantically.

In her rush, she knocks over a plate. Before it could touch the ground, Hyun Woo immediately comes to her rescue as always and catches the plate. They both release a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Hyun Woo-ah if you didn't catch the plate, I would've been a dead meat by now."

 Hyun Woo brushes his shoulder acting proud but as soon as the realization hits him, he starts glaring at her. "You've started zoning out again, haven't you?", Eun Nee rubs the back of her neck, sheepishly smiling and mumbles a slight 'sorry'. Hyun Woo takes the cleaning rag from her and starts cleaning the counter.

 "How many times have I told you to talk to me when you're stressed?", Hyun Woo says. 

 "How did you know I'm stressed?", Eun Nee asks looking confused even though she knew the answer. Hyun Woo sighs, puts the rag away as he's finished cleaning and flicks her forehead. 

 "Ow! What was that for?", Eun Nee asks while rubbing her forehead.

 "I've known you for practically your whole life, stupid. Your left eye always twitches when you're stressed and you also keep zoning out." Hyun woo says.

 "Oh..." Eun Nee says and looks down smiling a little but that smile quickly turns to a sad frown when Hyun woo asks, "Care to tell me what's going on now?"  Eun Nee sighs. 

It hurts Hyun Woo's heart to see her childhood best friend sad, he knows what she went through and it kills him that he couldn't do anything to help her because he moved to Seoul when he was 7. At that time, he didn't know that Eun Nee's father is abusive because her mother strictly told her not to tell anyone.
Eun Nee got lonelier when Hyun Woo left and she cried herself to sleep every night for the next whole week.  Her father beat her for that too because she was being too 'noisy'.   

When Eun Nee turned 15, she couldn't bear it anymore and she wanted to share it with someone, she needed to share it with someone that's how she told Hyun Woo everything. Hyun Woo got so mad that he asked his parents to go back to Namwon, their hometown which was a really small town.

They couldn't stay for long there because of their jobs and Hyun Woo's school back at Seoul so they went back to the city after a week, but during their stay in Namwon, Eun Nee stayed with them. 

Hyun Woo's parents wanted to take Eun Nee with them back to Seoul. She was like a daughter to them and they couldn't see her in so much pain but her father didn't agree, as expected. So Hyun Woo's parents tried to make Eun Nee's father understand that what he was doing was wrong, that he shouldn't hurt his own family, and when he didn't listen they warned him that if he abused them ever again, they will call the police and get him arrested.

Eun Nee's father put on a nice act and promised that he won't do it again but being a lying bastard that he is, he started doing it all again after Hyun Woo's family left. He threatened them that if they tell anyone about it, he'll kill them. Eun Nee was scared and never told Hyun Woo anything, but when she turned 18 she knew she had to get out of there.

She told Hyun Woo everything again. She explained how she wasn't allowed to tell him and his parents anything ever again.

Hyun Woo came back to Namwon to take her with him. Eun Nee's father tried to be a hassle again but he couldn't really do anything as Hyun Woo called the police and reported him. He was sent to jail for one and a half year.  

Eun Nee wanted to take her family to Seoul too but she couldn't as Seoul is really expensive. Her Mom convinced her that they will be okay as her father was in jail. She was content knowing that they were safe back at home so Eun Nee went to Seoul with Hyun Woo. She enrolled in an online college as she couldn't go to a normal college because of her three jobs.  

Hyun Woo wanted to help her but she didn't want to be a burden for him. Hyun Woo and his parents were more than willing to let her stay with them, but Eun Nee didn't want to take advantage of their kindness. So she insisted that she'll try her best to work hard by herself. However, Hyun Woo wasn't stopping, he really wanted to help her, but Eun Nee warned him and said that she'll go back to Namwon if he tried to give her money again. She told him that she knows he only wants the best for her but she didn't want to be any more indebted to him. Hyun Woo couldn't do anything other than staying silent. 

Hyun Woo then decides to just be there for her. So he persisted and said that they at least share an apartment together, which Eun Nee agreed with. As they share an apartment, Hyun Woo told her not to pay rent, she insisted on contributing but Hyun Woo told her that it was okay. She said she won't live with him if he doesn't let her pay so Hyun Woo reluctantly had to agree.

 "I don't want to bother you, Hyunie ..." Eun Nee said. Her head hanged low.

 Hyun Woo didn't need to work at the diner, but he did it so he could stay with her. He doesn't have a crush on her or anything. He just loves her a lot as a friend.  

 Hyun Woo rolled his eyes, "Since when did my own best friend start being a bother for me? Just tell me what's going on or I'll call Yoon Ah Ahjumma and ask her."

 Eun Nee glared at Hyun Woo, "You're so mean."

 Hyun Woo smirked and shrugged nonchalantly, "I've been told."

 "Seriously now, spill." Hyun Woo's playful expression disappears and is replaced with a very serious expression.

 "Okay..." Eun Nee sighs.

 "Ki Moonie's 16 now and even though he never said it to me directly I knew he really wanted to start his coaching classes for football," Eun Nee pauses to see if Hyun Woo's listening and you can see that his full attention is on Eun Nee.

 "They didn't have any coaching classes back at Namwon and I really wanted him to continue his studies as a high schooler in Seoul but I don't have money for either of that...", Eun Nee sighs, once again.  

 "I know he cares about me so, he never told me that. But I could see it in his eyes. I didn't have any other choice than to break the Bangtan bank. It had the money that I was saving since I first discovered the boys so I could go see them at concerts and buy their merch...", Hyun Woo knew what the Bangtan piggy bank meant to Eun Nee.

 The only thing that ever made her excited was Bangtan Sonyeondan and putting money that she saved in her Bangtan bank every week. He knew Eun Nee didn't just break her Bangtan Bank but she actually broke her heart. Hyun Woo immediately embraced Eun Nee in his long muscular arms. "I'm sorry, Eun Nee-ah... You know you can always borrow money from me." Eun Nee pulled back from the hug and wiped the tears that fell unconsciously from her eyes. 

 "It's alright, Hyunie. It's just I really wanted to see them this year, wearing their merch, cheering for them...", Eun Nee trailed off and a few more tears fell from her eyes. Hyun Woo wiped her tears and patted her back to calm her down a bit.

 "I'm really happy that I can help Ki Moon-ah in achieving his dream and giving him a good education now. It's okay, I guess. I'll just start saving again. It won't take much time, maybe two or three years? I guess everything's good! I'm not going to cry now, the boys won't want me to cry, right? I'm going to work hard this time to see them at least once in my life so, hwaiting!" Eun Nee exclaims, pumping her fist up in the air.  

 Hyun Woo smiles slightly and shakes his head, seeing his friend attempting to hide her sadness with that big smile. He can see right through her but he just lets her be because he doesn't want to see her break down. She has been through so much, she deserves to be happy for once even if it's only pretend.

 "Hwaiting!" Hyun Woo says chuckling a little. 

 "Thank you for listening, Hyun-ah," Eun Nee smiles sincerely at her best friend.

 "Silly girl," Hyun Woo ruffles her hair and goes back to serving again. 

 "No worries though, right? You entered that lucky draw," Hyun Woo says and places the dirty dishes that he brought back with him.

 "What lucky draw?" Eun Nee asks frowning in confusion. 

 "The lucky draw for tickets to BTS' 4th muster." Hyun Woo tries to remind her.

 "Oh that," Eun Nee says realizing what Hyun Woo was talking about and chuckles slightly, "Hahaha! That lucky draw is going to have only three winners, only three. Thousands of other ARMYs must have entered too and as I haven't been the luckiest person since literally the day I've been born, I don't stand even the slightest of chance. Did you see? I even forgot about it! Even my brain knows I don't stand a chance against other ARMYs." Eun Nee laughs at herself. 

 "You're stupid and way too optimistic," Hyun Woo states, shaking his head. "Wasn't the lucky draw today?" Hyun says remembering. Eun Nee nods. "Aren't you going to check if you won or not?" He asks. Eun Nee shakes her head and continues washing the dirty plates, "I already know the answer so why bother feeling sad and wasting my time?"

 Hyun Woo sighs, "Alright, I'm gonna check it. You've always been so stubborn," Eun Nee bows in a way to say 'thanks', Hyun Woo rolls his eyes and takes out his phone. "Okay.. so let's see... Oh! Here it is!" Hyun Woo grins and looks excitedly towards Eun Nee who merely rolls her eyes at her childish friend.  

 "Ok so, first one is Park Jisoo, then Ah Min Soo and Choi Eun-" Eun Nee looks back at Hyun Woo at a lightning speed, you could swear she got a whiplash, "-Ki.." Hyun Woo says the last word of the third winner's name.

 "I told you to not do it but of course, you'd do it! You always have to make me hopeful and then crash that hope into little itty bitty pieces!" Eun Nee says so fast, it was hard for Hyun Woo to make out what she said. 

 "But you said you didn't care!" Hyun Woo explains, scared that Eun Nee might get mad and stop talking to him.

 "Yeah, right like someone would not be interested in a ticket to a BTS muster! An alien might do that, not a human for sure." Eun Nee says bitterly. 

 "I'm sorry, okay? I thought you might have won ... I just wanted to cheer you up. You won't accept the money and I don't know what to do for you other than that..." Hyun Woo says looking down.

 Eun Nee walks to Hyun Woo and places a hand on his shoulder, "It's okay, Hyun-ah. I know you were only trying to make me feel better. I didn't win and it's okay, I don't even have that much time nowadays either." Eun Nee tries to reassure Hyun Woo. "Alright, now stop being a drama queen and let's go. I finished washing the dishes." Hyun Woo grins at Eun Nee and nods excitedly like a little kid making Eun Nee laugh at her adorable friend. 

 After getting their stuff, Eun Nee heads to her third job which was babysitting a 6-year-old boy named Song Hye. His parents go out with their friends at night so Eun Nee babysits Song Hye from 9 to 12 pm. She doesn't really mind though because it pays good money and Song Hye is a really adorable and well-mannered kid.

 It was 1 a.m. now, Eun Nee was home feeling tired as heck. She just took a shower to make herself feel better. As soon as Eun Nee hits the bed, she falls asleep like a bear not having a care in the world. One would say this is the only time that she can relax but her luck wasn't always on the good side with her. She would get nightmares almost every night, of her father beating Ki-Moon and her Mom and this night wasn't any exception. 

  Eun Nee is walking down a very dark hall not knowing why, she turns to the right side of the hall and finds herself in a pitch black room with a really strong smell. She couldn't see anything so she started looking for the light switch. Before she could even find it, someone switches a night bulb on. She looks around the room only to find her Mom and brother lying on the floor, lifeless, with blood all around them. She looks to the side to see a jail bar and behind that jail, bar was the satan himself, her father was grinning widely with a knife soaked in blood in his hands. The jail bar open and he lunges towards Eun Nee, stabbing her.

 Eun Nee wakes up screaming at the top of her lungs. She was drenched in sweat from head to toe. She immediately starts crying. Eun Nee isn't the type of girl to cry over small things. This was her first time ever seeing her family dead in her nightmare. Usually, it was her running away with her family but her father would always catch them at the end and as soon as he would raise his fist to punch her, she would wake up. But this time it was different. She has never seen this before. It scared her so bad and she was in so much pain that she didn't know what to do other than cry her heart out.  

 Hyun Woo rushes to Eun Nee's room as soon as he hears her scream. "Oh God, Eun Nee," Hyun Woo rushes towards Eun Nee's bed and immediately pulls her into a tight hug.

 "Shhh don't worry, I'm here, Eun-ah. He can't hurt you, I won't let him hurt you." Eun Nee continues to cry, she doesn't know how to stop, and she doesn't want to stop. Just this time, she wants to get it all off her chest.                                                                                                        ●●●●●●●●●●● 

 Eun Nee gets out of the shower, feeling better than before. The shower has clearly made her feel calmer. Hyun Woo has finally gone to sleep after Eun Nee reassured him a thousand times that it was just another nightmare and that she was fine.

 It was a natural instinct for Hyun Woo to be that worried, he had never seen her like that before. Yeah, she would shed a few tears here and there but she never cried like that before, like she lost everything she had. 

 Eun Nee sits on her bed and turns on her phone. It's 3:30 in the morning and as it doesn't seem like she'd be able to go to sleep anytime soon, she browses through her Twitter timeline trying to find new news about BTS. Eun Nee comes across the lucky draw post and opens it. Eun Nee sighs and smiles sadly when she looks at the winners' excited comments, "They're so lucky seriously."

 Eun Nee congratulates all three of the winners with cute gifs of Bangtan being excited. She smiles to herself.  

As soon as she's about to turn off the screen, a notification pops up, it's a BTS post!

 Eun Nee's face lights up to see her favorite notification of all time. She excitedly opens the tweet, it was a video that Namjoon posted. All the members were present in the thumbnail. She quickly plays the video. 

 "Yeorobun, you all thought it was over right?", Jimin says grinning. What was over? Eun Nee thinks to herself feeling confused as hell. "But it isn't!" J-hope exclaims looking as bubbly as always.

 Eun Nee couldn't help but smile at his cuteness even though she didn't know what the hell was going on.  

 "I don't think we should make ARMY wait for too long now," Taehyung says smiling and that bewitching smile made Eun Nee fall in love all over again with the first love of her life, her bias, Kim Taehyung. The guy that makes her heart flutter even when he does nothing. If that's not love, what is? 

 "Should we tell them then?", Jungkook asks looking excited. "Yes!" All 7 of them say in unison making Eun Nee chuckle at their cuteness.

 "You all know there was a lucky draw for our 4th BTS muster, right?" Jungkook asked. Eun Nee nods her head like he could see her. "Three lucky ARMYs were chosen but that doesn't mean the rest of the ARMYs aren't lucky at all, well, they get to see my face right now," Jin cups his face with both hands and wiggles his eyebrows. Eun Nee laughs at Jin's cockiness. 

 "Yah! Stop it!" Yoongi scolds Jin. Jin pokes out his tongue at Yoongi like the maknae he is. Yoongi shakes his head at his supposed 'hyung'. He continues, "That wasn't the end of the draw! After the three of the winners were chosen, all 7 of us chose three names from the box and now our one and only leader, RM, is going to take one piece of paper from this box and whoever's name is on the paper-", "-gets a free ticket to come to our 4th muster too!" Taehyung ends Yoongi's sentence excitedly. What?!

 "Okay then, I'm going to take it out," Even though Eun Nee knows she's not gonna win, she still can't help but pay her full attention to RapMon who has now taken out the paper and is unfolding it, "and the winner is..." Namjoon trails off, "CHOI EUN NEE, CODE 969, FROM NAMWON!!" All of them say in unison. "We can't wait to see you!" Taehyung says happily. They all congratulate the winner and the video ends.  

 Eun Nee doesn't know what just happened. She feels numb. She doesn't know what to do. She watches the video 20 times, every time hearing the same name as hers, the same town as hers and the same lucky draw code as hers. She couldn't believe it but then it hits her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Eun Nee screams with all her might and starts dancing on her bed. As she sees a very worried and scared Hyun Woo running towards her room to see if she is okay, she jumps on him. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! OMG!! I WON, HYUN WOO I JUST WON!! IM GOING TO THE BTS 4TH MUSTER! I'M GOING TO SEE THE BOYS!! I'M GOING TO SEE KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! IM GOING TO DIE!!! AHHHHHH!!!!"

                                                         ***********************************

 Hehehe I hope you all liked the first chapter! @euneunicorn and I have decided to post one chapter every week. Thank you, all for reading, I hope you guys like this book. Constructive criticism is warmly welcomed! Don't forget to vote for BTS! See you all next time. :) Stay blessed <3

(Edit by the our talented co-writer euneunicorn)

(Cover by styledwriter)

 KittySwift786 ~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 38.7K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
466K 9.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 33.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
180K 7.4K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...