His Private Girlfriend (#1)

By SilentNiaAngel

Adrian and Molly are two unlikely friends and classifying them as best friends would be an understatement. Ad... More

0| His Private Girlfriend
1| His Private Girlfriend
1|His Private Girlfriend
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 4- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 5-Part 1]
Private GirlFriend [Chapter 5-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 6- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 6- part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11 part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 2 ]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 13 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriiend [Chapter 13 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [ chapter 14 ]
Private Girlfriend [epilogue]
Bk2: Her Private Boyfriend
UNPUBLISHING
■IMPORTANT ■

Private Girlfriend [chapter 4- Part 1]

19.4K 340 28
By SilentNiaAngel

Chapter Four : Happy Valentines Day Molly.....

I woke hit a small headache. I glance at the clock and I notice that it was eight o’clock. Guess I won’t be going today I thought. As I slowly rise up an arm and sat on the bed. I notice that I was still in the dress that I wore to the Valentine’s ball.  I glance my room staring myself in the mirror.

My room was pretty spacious. It was always neat. I had a queen side bed which I enjoyed been in. A White dresser to lighten up the colour of the room which was pale yellow. I notice that the roses that Adrian gave me where in water. He must have placed them in water. And the teddy that he gave me was on my chair staring at me.  I ran my hands through my hair run it from the scalp to the end.

I came closer to the end of the bed, pulling the zip of my dress and walking to the bathroom. I glance at myself in the mirror. There was a filthy taste in my mouth so I turn the pipe and started to wash out my mouth.

“Morning” I heard a voice said I turn to see Adrian shirtless

“Morning” I reply

“You slept through the entire night” he said coming over to me.

“Why didn’t you ask what flavour cupcake before you stuff in your throat” he said

“I don’t know. Guess I was eager” he said taking the towel off the rack and wiping my face.

“I did say I didn’t want to go to the party” I said

“Ok I got that, next time I won’t force you” he said smiling at me.

“Go and shower, you smell like vomit” he said hitting me on my ass.

“Ouch” I said looking up at him

“And you need to get out” I said

“No I’m going to wait on you, suppose you fall down” He said

“I’m not going to fall Adrian, get out” I said pushing him out, closing the door and getting into the shower.   After I was finish showering, drying myself and went into my room to put on my clothes. I notice that clothes were on the bed. A Pair of jeans and a deep Violet t-strap blouse along with a violet pun di river underwear and black bra. Why would Adrian put out clothes for me? I don’t remember making any decision to go anywhere today except work, which I wasn’t going.

“Adrian” I shouted using another towel to dry my hair, within a minute he was at the door.

“Yea” he answered walking in.

“What’s this?” I asked pointing to the clothes on the bed.

“We’re going out” he said

“Where?” I asked

“Somewhere I’m taking you out” he said

“NO, Adrian” I said

“Please “he said pouting and walking towards me

“Ok fine, It’s better not one of those public places, I hate your paparazzi” I said taking up the panty and pull it up.

“It’s not, it’s just somewhere e will be alone” he said smiling at me

“Out” I shouted

“Ok, hurry, cuz it’s a long drive” he said

“Don’t hurry me” I shouted I wonder where he was taking me, I wonder.

-----------------------------------

“Molly” shouted Becky Adrian’s sister as she ran down the stairs to hug me.

“Hi Becky” I said Hugging her

“You look nice” she said pulling me inside as I turn to Adrian smiling at me.

I dragged into his house by Becky as she pulled me into the kitchen. to Mrs. Parker.

“Mommy look that is here on your Birthday” shouted Becky. I watch Mrs. Parker turn around to see who it was

“Oh My God Molly, it’s been months since I last saw you” she said pulling me into hug with her floured hands.

“Happy Birthday” I said knowing I had completely forgotten about her birthday.

“It was two days ago I asked Adrian about you the other day, and he said you were busy working and stuff, I’m so happy he got you here” She said hugging me again.

“Molly” said a male voice. I turn to see Adrian father smiling at me with arms wide open.

“Hey Mr. Parker” I said Hugging him

“I see you made it here, on Valentine’s Day to celebrate my wife’s birthday”

“Yea, I wouldn’t miss it” I said

“I wouldn’t let her” said Adrian walking with the grocery bags.

Adrian’s Parents were so loving and kind. I always enjoyed their company. My Family was in New York while I was here in Atlanta doing what I love the most.  They do call me every now and then I do go and visit them. Becky was just like Adrian playful and cute. Adrian’s father was his coach and his mothers own a book store. So they were all successful in what they major in.

“Happy Birthday Mommy” said Becky Hugging her mother before they walked out the door.

“Nice to see you Molly” she said smiling

“Nice seeing you too” I said hugging her.

“Come on honey were going to be late” said Adrian’s father kissing her check

“We see you around Molly” he said as they walked out

“Adrian I’m going over Alex to sleep over” said Becky picking up her bags and ran out

“Ok, Call me if you need anything” Adrian called out to her as she ran out.

“So what now?” I asked

“Come on” He said lifting me up as he brought me into an empty room.

The room seems so romantic and sweet. The light was dim, and music was playing. The smell of Jasmine hit my nose the moment he put me down.

“Adrian’s what this is?” I asked taking in my surrounding. I notice that there was a blanket on the floor. A bucket with a bottle of wine. And a bouquet of Jasmine.

“Adrian” I said as I watch him walk over back to the door and close it . Then he opens a huge curtain that I didn’t notice was there. Revealing the city, it was a beautiful sight. Seeing the different colored lights creating a beauty and the stop lights changing.

“Come closer “he said stretching out his hands. I place my hand in his and he places me in front of him and hugged.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” he asked

“Yea” I said

“So tell me, which stranger you kissed at the ball last night?” he asked

“I don’t know, the only thing I know it puke all over the place” I said

“I bet you did, I didn’t tell you to eat that cupcake” He said

“It wasn’t on purpose” I said coming out of his grip when he grab me back into him and started to tickle me.

“Stop” I said as I manage to got out of his grasp and fell to the floor.

“You’re clumsy” he said

“No I’m not” I said grabbing his leg making him fall on the floor next to me and then I jump on him and started to bite him in his neck.

“Molly stop” he said laughing and spins me over making me lie on the floor now, then he lean down and kissed me.

“Let’s play a game” He said against my lips

“What game?” I asked staring at him

“Truth and Dare” he said smiling

“Ok, I love that game” she said sitting up.

“Come on lets go on the blanket” he said pulling her up as they both went over to the Blanket to sit down. Then Adrian pours out some wine.

“Here you go” he said handing her a glass.

“Thanks” she said sipping the wine

“Ok let’s get started” he said as he pulls her skirt to cover her mid leg. He had told me to change because he had plans for us later. She likes skirt but she rather dresses. They were first for quickies.

“You start” he said sipping his wine

“Truth or Dare?” she asked

“Truth” he answered

“Is this a date?” I asked

“Yea it’s our first date, how is it so far” she asked

“Simple I’m amazed and it’s just you, nothing fancy” I said smiling

“Thanks, I tried” he said and I smile in return

“Truth or Dare?” he asked placing his glass on the floor

“Truth” I said

“Will you date your secret Admire if he’s cute” he asked

“What kind of question is that?” I asked

“Just answer it” He said with a laugh

“Yes I would, you are so weird” I said smiling

“Truth or Dare?” he asked

“Dare” I said nervously

“Perfect!” he said “I want you to a strip tease for me over there he said pointing to the clear glass that was showing the city” he said smirking

“Are you insane?” I asked

“I’m not doing that” I said

“Ok then come for your bite” he said

“No!” I yell getting up

“I’ll do it, but I won’t take off my underwear” I said

“You have to” he said

“No” I said

“Ok then com effort your bites”

“Fine I’ll do it, I’m going to get you back” I said

“You never let do anything out of the bounds” he said

“We will see” I said as I walk over to the class.

I watch as he turn on the music and stood there staring at me. I started to move to the music taking off my blouse revealing my black bra and pushing up my breast in the process. When I see him shift where he was. I started to play with my nipples, pulling my bra down revealing my lustful breast. Then I slowly ran my fingers down my stomach turning around. Whining my ass, as I pull down my skirt giving him a good view of my fat pussy and ass. I heard him groan and then I turn around and lean on the glass and started to play with my clit through my panty letting out a quiet moan. Then I pull down my underwear sliding down to floor while I open my legs showing my pussy it him pushing my fingers in and out when he stops the music.

“What you can’t handle me” I said getting up a she got up and hand me a robe and then kiss me.

“Where still playing and I choose dare, I want to see what you have plan for me” he said in a sweet hoary voice.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked him

“Dare” he said with a smirk

“I dare you strip yourself naked and go on the balcony up stairs and dance to I’m sexy and I know it” I said smiling

“Molly!” he shouted

“Unless you want to get some bite” I said opening and closing my mouth

“Ok fine” He said getting up. I watch as he took off his shirt then his pants, Damn his body looks good. I notice that he was standing with his hands on his hip.

“You’re not finish” I said

“Then I quickly pull down his boxer revealing his hard on cock” I stood their staring at him

“Look like someone hormone was getting heat up” I said staring at him.

“Come on Molly do I have to go on the balcony” he said pulling me into him.

“Yes, you had me naked against glass so the whole world could see me strip tease for you” I said staring at him.

“So No one is up around here” he said running his hand down to the waist of my robe which I have tie the straps in a lose knot and quickly pull it open.

“Adrian” I said coming out of his embrace and walk to the door to open it when he came and turn me around pushing me against the door.

“Next time” he said as he covered my lips pulling the robe off me.

“Adrian...” I manage to say as I was cut off when he brace himself on me so I could feel his erection against my stomach.

“Damn. You’re beautiful,” he groaned, cupping my breast in a firm grip and gently squeeze.  She moaned and closed her eyes.

“Your skin is so soft,” he said, sounding fascinated. He stroked her breast a few times before his fingers zeroed in on pinching her hard nipples.

“Ooh” her head fell back, exposing her neck. Adrian recognized an invitation when he saw one and leaned down to plant kisses on the line of her jaw all the way down to her sensitive collarbone. Kissing her was like kissing chocolate strawberry. She tasted so damn sweet. What really wanted to taste where her nipples. So he lifts he hands above her head and went down to her nipples. He started to suck and lick her nipples sense letting her moan uncontrollable and she constantly shifted her body. And he hit her other breast then pinch her nipples when called out his name and then he started to kiss her breast going back up to her mouth while he ran don her stomach to her center and started to play with her clit. Letting her moan

“You’re so wet “sweetheart he said against my ears as I moan in pleasure. Then he lifts me up not breaking the kiss as he brought me over back to the blanket and lay me down. Then he move and went to the bouquet of jasmine flower where he took out one and came next to me while he ran the soft petals against my stomach and up to my breast while he play soft kiss against my ears and cheek and tie my hands together.

He ran the petal against my erect nipples as I push his hands down in the wine bucket and took out an ice and place it in my mouth and then he took it out and place it on my erect nipples and I groan loudly as he took out another ice placing it in his mouth and then on my other nipples and continue to run the petal against my stomach down to my center where her place the petal on my clit moving it slowly as moan uncontrollable biting my lips. As he continues to move the petal against my clit he threw a good amount of wine on my body. And shriek in pleasure as I started to move the petal faster against my clit. Then he lean down to my nipples and suck on the ice moving it around my nipples. Then I came up letting the neck ice slide down my breast.

“Adrian” I called out as I felt his finger went into my tightness

“Yes sweetheart” H said breathing against my ears as rode his fingers filling them whit my creamy come.

“I’m ready” she said

“Are you sure” he said

“Ye………..sssssssss” I mumbled with a moan as he use is tongue and slide over my clit. Within a minute he came in front omen widening my leg. Rotating his dick against my clit as I tried to slide him into me but he continues to tease. Then he started to place kisses on my stomach up to my breast then my neck and then he finally reach my mouth and I started to kiss passionately. Never have I felt anything like this before. I moan as his cock jump against my clit as he pulls the material from my hands.

“You ready” he asked again

“For god sake Adrian……” I said as I felt when he lift me up and then  he thrust slowly into my tightness as bit him in his shoulder gripping my nails into his back at the same time. He started to slowly thrust into my until he reach his destination and until my walls could accommodate his thickness. Then he started to thrust into my a bit faster as he groan in pleasure. Then he started to go faster and faster thrusting in me in and out until he reach my g-spot and Grip him with nails again and bit into his neck again as he thrust into my one final time again. We both came at the same time as we collapse on each other. Then I heard he mumble something but I couldn’t figure it out. Then his came up and kiss me saying.

“Happy valentine’s Day Molly” he said kissing me senseless before I could answer. Then we do off in each other arms.

                  _______________________________________________

 I'M SORRY IF YOU AREN'T ABLE TO SEE THIS CHAPTER.......... U HAV TO FAN ME FIRST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 129 7
A Story About an aspirating NBA prospect and the 2 women that he slowly gravitates towards to along the way (I just randomly felt like making a stor...
405K 16K 73
*Book One in the Every Other Memory Series* Elle Montgomery is a model daughter, student, sister, and friend with everything ahead of her. Her ambiti...
38.4K 466 26
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...
Miles Apart By Ayo

Teen Fiction

189K 6.1K 28
Isabella and Miles, two complete opposites find themselves being paired up for the rest of their senior year. They want to be at least friends but th...