Private Show (August VS Chris...

By preetamber

Made a reservation, you're my favorite place to be All day, contemplatin' baby, waitin' patiently There's nob... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

16.

1.4K 45 19
By preetamber

Alanna Jamison
July 15th, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia

"about this basketball game today, who invited you?" She asked.

I smirked. "His name is Gerald Green he plays for Phoenix, that nigga DM'd me and offered me two tickets to his tournament here in Atlanta, it's against the Lakers for a charity event, said he wanted to see me before he goes back to Phoenix."

Her eyes widened. "Well damn, is he cute?"

I pulled out my phone, and pulled up his instagram.

"Bitch he's fine."

"Damn, bitch he issssss." She cooed.

"And not only that, he said he got us really good seats."

Her eyes widened. "Daaaamn he tryna impress, okaaaaay I see him it's probably in the wives section too."

"Bitch probably, I'm down for wherever as long as their good."

"Def-"

"Yoo!" Someone cut her remark short as they walked in.

I looked up to see who it was, and y'all i was shook, that man was fine as hell. I know that ain her man, because she told me she was single, so I'm guessing it was her brother because he damn sure didn't look like a daddy... but he could be mine 😋

"Hey nigga, you just now getting off?" Asked Riya

"Yea, bout time they let my ass go home, been thea' since four yesterday evenin." He spoke sitting his keys on the counter, before grabbing a bottle of water and gulping it down.

"You finna be sleep all day huh?" She laughed.

"Hell yeah, I gotta go back ta' work at 9 tonight."

"Who's dis?" He asked looking towards me.

"Alanna." I introduced myself.

"How you doin?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

He licked his lips "I'm straight, I'm Von by tha' way."

"Nice to meet you." I smirked shaking his hand.

"Likewise." He smirked back, before heading to the back.

I looked at Riya playfully sticking my tongue out.

"Ooo let me go to the back with him!" I joked sitting down kicking one of my legs in the air.

She laughed rolling her eyes. "Lets get started."

"Right here?" I asked.

"Yea girl, i ain got no dance room."

"I'm talking about your brother, i thought you said he doesn't know."

"Don't know what ?" He questioned walkin into the living room towards the kitchen

"Nothing." Answered Riya

"Naa its sum'n."

I looked at her coming up with a quick lie " You don't know that i dance, so asking if you could be my partner for a little." 

I got out of my seat pulling a chair from their dining room table.

He walked out the kitchen holding a hunny bun " oh naa, ion dance." He declined shaking his head " I mean I'a watch ya though."

"That's actually all i need you to do." I Spoke grabbing his hand and sitting him in the chair

I put on Janet Jackson song Would you mind starting the routine off.

It began with a slow sexy squat, and y'all can learn the rest from there.

0:00 - 1:45

I finished the dance and trust me his eyes and his mind was all on me.

"That was a good ass dance, wha'cha doin it for?" He asked.

I shrugged " i just make random dances here and there."

He slowly looked me up and down "Mm, ya gon have to show me some mo sometime." He said licking his lips

"As long as you don't act scared to touch me."

"Fasho, just ain know my boundaries but now i do."

"Ehhem, so are y'all going to fuck or y'all just gonna sit there talking. Let me know so i can decide if i wanna go in my room or not." Interrupted Riya causing me to remember we weren't alone.

I laughed a little getting off of him, helping him out of the chair before putting it back at the table.

"Forgot where i was for a minute, but let's get ready for this game."

..

A few hours later.
Atlanta Basketball Arena

"Lanna where the fuck are we going?" Riya sighed, following me to the back of the arena.

"He told me to enter from the back, so he can meet me. You know if he try to meet me in the front, his ass gonna get tackled by these thirsty tricks and paparazzi."

"Well, where the fuck this nigga at?"

Just then the back door opened, and revealing a big buff ass nigga. "You Alanna?"

"Uh, yeah." I raised an eyebrow.

"Aight, Gerald waitin for you inside, come on." He spoke holding the door open for us.

We walked into the building and there was a long ass hallway that had rooms on both sides.

He led us to one of the rooms, I'm guessing Gerald was in.

He knocked on the door, and moments later Gerald opened it. I swear when he saw me standing there, his eyes lit up.

"Damn, you even badder in person." He smirked.

I blushed as i walked into his embrace. "This is Riya." I turned to her.

I couldn't help but thinking he was looking beyond fine himself, it's just something about a man in a uniform.

She politely smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"My fault, nice to meet you too." He spoke, before giving her a friendly side hug.

"I'mma see you after the game right?" He asked me.

"We'll see." I smirked.

"Ayo G! we goin on tha' court now." One of his teammates called to him, as they begin to spill out into the hallway.

"Aight." He said before redirecting his attention to me "We'll see, what dat mean?"

"Depends on how good you do in the game."

"Guess i gotta impress ya then?" He smirked

"Guess so, you're off to a good start though."

"Glad to hear that, I'm go out Thea and you gon go take a seat in the front seats of the wives section."

I furrowed my eyebrows smiling a little "The wives section?"

"Mhm, i wanted ya to watch me up close." He said as he walked backwards down the hall "See ya out thea."

He then turned around running onto the court and i went back to Riya who was staring at them niggas on the Lakers.

I went over to her and grabbed her arm. "Ok, come on, lets go find our seats."

We decided to go around the front, and enter from there.

"Damn it's packed as fuck in here." I said as we slid pass a few people to get to our seats.

Both teams were on the court warming up, taking practice shots.

"Bitch are we headed towards the wives section?" She asked me.

I cheesed. "Bitch yes, he got us seats in the wives section in the front."

"Bitch he impressing me."

"Bitch you??? Me!"

We eventually got to our seats, I could tell the bitches in this Wife section were uppity as fuck.

They looked at us with confusion on their faces as we claimed our seats.

"Yes ladies, I'm here for Gerald." I Smiled

They all then rolled their eyes looking at the court, me and Riya looked at eachother laughing watching the teams warm up.

After a while both teams lined up for the jump ball.

The game started and Gerald of course was already taking over the game, the ball was constantly in his hand.

After his first dunk within the first two minutes of the game, i knew he wasn't gonna let me leave without him. He winked at me after each dunk letting me know he didn't forget. When i say he dunked i mean this man dunked.

Again.

Again.

And again.

I had my eyes on Gerald the entire time of the game, when he was mad and when he was happy.

It seems as if he had his mind on me too because whenever they took him out the game for a few minutes he would turn around and look at me sending a wink my way before turning back to the game.

..

A few hours later

"Take my picture." I handed Riya my phone, rising from my seat and pulling my pants up a bit.

"Ready?" She asked.

I straight-faced her. "Bitch I can't talk, it's supposed to be a damn off guard, just take the damn picture." I retorted, fixing my hair.

"Bitch don't be buckin at me, I'll fuck this whole picture up." She laughed.

"Okaaay , noooooo stoppppp, come onnnn." I whined, before getting back to my pose.

She laughed, taking the picture.

"Damn that's a good 4K right there, I gotta post this." I cooed as i typed a caption.

The game was already over, Phoenix won and it was time for us to find Gerald before we headed out.

The body guard from before escorted us back to that long ass hallway.

As i found Gerald Riya stood against the wall waiting for me.

"We won baby!" He Yelled hitting chest causing me to laugh.

"I saw, you did real good out there." I admitted

"So that mean ya leaving wit me tonight right?" He asked licking his plump lips

I hesitated a little "mm, i don't know i brought my friend here and i don't wanna leave her alone."

He smacked his teeth looking at Riya "she a grown ass woman, she ain gon mind. Plus ya owe me a lul time like ya said, i did good tonight." He smirked

"That is true.. hold on let me ask her."

I walked over to Riya who once again was in a daze.

The basketball players were flooding the hall, apparently to go home.

"Riya." I called her She snapped her attention to me raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"Would you be okay by yourself? if I ride with Gerald?" I asked.

She took no hesitation in nodding. "Yeah girl, have fun."

"Alright, text me when you get home." I spoke before walking back over to Gerald.

"She gon be straight?" He asked grabbing my hand

"Yea she said she'll be fine, i just noticed something."

"Wha's That?"

"You tryna match my fly with the all black." I laughed a little pointing out the fact we were matching.

He looked down at me examining the both of our outfits " oh shit We is matching, but i ain matching yo fly you matchin mine. Like moneybagg Yo said you a reflection of me."

He was so tall it was crazy, this man is 6'7 looking up to him is the only option i have if i want to look him in the eyes. Don't get me wrong I am definitely not complaining about the view from down here though.

"Whatever, so you succeeded in your little impress me thing. So, tell me Mr.Green where are we going next?" I asked as he lead me out the back of the building.

"What you say bout me taken ya out to dinner and see where it leads?"

"By where it leads are you talking about the bed?"

"Iono if ya noticed but i ain like them other niggas ya done dealt with, everything ain bout sex. I'm a NBA playa, i can get any girl i want and i ain gotta butta em up with the wives section seats."

"I mean that's usually what most guys mean." I shrugged as he opened the door to his 2017 Dodge Challenger for me.

I got in buckling myself up before reaching over and opening his door for him.

"That's a wifey quality righ thea." He chuckled gettin in "but as i said befo i ain like them niggas, you may hear of all these rich niggas tryna fuck girls and allat but that ain me. I ain tryna catch no shit, if i tell ya i wanna get to know ya then i wanna get to know ya. If i just wanted to fuck i woulda told ya that." He Spoke buckling up.

"Well, i guess we will see about that then."

"Oh we will." He replied pulling out of the parking lot. "Ima show ya a good time, not a regular night ma."

Let's just see where the world takes us.

——————————————————————-

Gerald Green so mf fine 🤤

Let's imagine that he you in the book though cause i want him to be 😁

And Riya brother Von 😍

What y'all thinkin?

Vote.Comment.follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 14.3K 30
Book l in the AA. Series (Italics are intentional)
494K 18.3K 104
"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, you doubt me. I'm like a fool contemplatin...
742K 28.3K 38
Let me put your mind to rest I'm nothing like that other guy Ima put yo ass to bed, just call me a lullaby Believe it, believe it Girl I'll be your q...
103K 1.7K 42
However many Imagines upon request just message me in advance. You've allowed me to experience something very hard to fin...