BEN DROWNED X Reader

By DarkHeartt_

When you lived with your Aunt you couldn't have imagined meeting someone who'd save you and your little siste... More

CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 12
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18
CH. 19
CH. 20
CH. 21
CH. 22
CH. 23
CH. 24
CH. 25
CH. 26
CH. 27
CH. 28
CH. 29
CH. 30
CH. 31
CH. 32
CH. 33
CH. 34
CH. 36
CH. 37
CH. 38
CH. 39
CH. 40
CH. 41
CH. 42
CH. 43
CH. 44

CH. 35

2.4K 59 21
By DarkHeartt_

As you scanned the area looking at the beautiful houses, you were also looking for the other 3.

'I hope they didn't leave this up to us, we can't do this alone like this!'

"Hey you guys!" BEN shouted from behind you.

You had a feeling BEN would find a way to make some noise, he's been really good at that..
You whipped around and threw your finger up to your mouth. "SSHHH!"
It's a big neighborhood and everyone around probably doesn't care, but this whole 'murdering someone's really got you on edge.. It's certainly toying with you more than you'd thought.

"Oh.. sorry." BEN said quietly as he approached.

"Sorry it took so long, Jeff found a dull fucking hunting knife laying next to a stop sign.." Kai said agitatedly. Cally gave a fake smile as she sucked in her lips and started rocking back and forth.

"No, no, take yer time.." Cally sardonically spoke; she had a monotone sound to her voice. Then she returned to normal her stance and walked up ahead to the sidewalk. Kai, though he looked annoyed, jogged up next to her and put his arm on her shoulders, and Jeff followed in suit.

You shook your head with a sympathetic half smile as you averted your gaze from her to BEN.

"So, which house will we be visiting here?" You asked. BEN started looking around, squinting his eyes as he looked over the entire neighborhood.

"That one over there!" He said as he quickly threw his arm up and pointed.

You got a glance of the house before looking out the corner of your eye, back at his arm. It finally processed what he was doing and with no hesitation you grabbed his arm and brought it back down to his side. He looked surprised, but waited for you to say something nonetheless.

"Please don't bring attention to us, BEN, I'm worried enough over here!" You nearly squealed. He chuckled a bit before turning and ruffling your hair with his right hand.

"You're being too uptight!" He said cheerfully. "C'mon, lets go check the place out!"

It felt like your heart was about to make a special guest appearance and just burst right out of your chest. Any calm you'd been able to maintain up until this point was crumbling away more and more the closer you got to the house. By the time you got to the front of the house, you could already hear the words Charlie spoke.

           "Just feel numb."

But how does he suppose you do that? Just let go of any thought at that very moment? Relax every muscle in your body? Whatever he meant, he knows what he's talking about. Otherwise I don't think a teddy bear would be willing to throw his two-cents in.

"Jesus, it's so plain compared to the others.." Cally began. "But it's beautiful."

And she was right. It looks like a tiny cabin, but a more... advanced version. 3 stories tall with beautiful patterned trimming along the windows, swirly-like trimming around the front doorway, and a light brown leaf-patterned doormat. The wicker furniture within the open lattice'd porch was a pretty style they used.

"Whenever you girls are ready," BEN started. "But how do you guys think we should do this?" BEN questioned. He turned to Kai and Jeff and started motioning between the three of them. "One of us to go in and observe and the other two wait outside on stand-by, all three go in but only 2 scout the house out, or one stay, one scout, and one observe those two?"

"The third option would be the better option." Jeff states. Kai nods in agreement.

"Seems like it'd be safer and more productive for these two." Kai says motioning toward you and your sister.

"Okay, then it's settled!" BEN exclaims. "Now, before you go; these guys you're going after are terrible people.." He explains. "They are thiefs and they are abusers. Abusers of so many things.."

"Like what things do they abuse?" You say, putting one arm behind your back. BEN deeply sighs before he starts the list.

"Drugs, wives, kids, etcetera.. You get the gist of it.." He shrugs. "One of them has something wrong with his brain, he's just.. not right. I'm not sure what it is, though. Should be pretty easy to trick!"

"You guys are the experts.." Cally jokes. "But how do we know when to attack?"

"That's the easy part!" Jeff pipes up. "Sometimes it needs to be timed, sometimes you just go straight for it. Sometimes you have no choice but to do either of those things. And it also depends on how you attack."

Kai and BEN both nod and turned toward the both of us.

"To add to that, don't be slow, stay hidden, and be quiet." Kai said, falling into a flat tone. "That's aimed at you, Cally."

"I've worked on it.." Cally says, increasingly irritated as she starts backing behind you.

You pat her on the arm lightly, laughing only slightly as she's sulking behind your back. You really appreciate having these goofy weirdos with you to calm your tense as hell nerves. Your emotions; fear, guilt, anger, etc. would be out of control by now.

"Okay, we just need to find an entrance now.." BEN states as he's looking over the sides of the house. "Found it!"

              +-+-+-+

Kai was the first to climb up since he was deemed the stealthiest out of us all, and then BEN went up afterward, because he was gentleman enough to shove you aside and call dibs after Kai. And then you, of course, went afterward. Cally had, and is still having, a hard time trying to climb up. She has the ability to do it for sure! But.. she just lacks the motivation...

No ones P.O.V.

"I'm okay with heights." Cally swears.

"Then why won't you go?" Jeff asks, confused. One of his eyebrows, or.. where they would be, went up while the other remained the same.

"Because I'm NOT okay with heights that could paralyze the fuck out of me.." She argues.

Jeff sighed as he threw his head back, looking up at the window we were supposed to climb through.
"You won't go if I go last, will you?"

Cally shook her head no as she eyed the house.

"I don't think you staying underneath me will save my spine."

"Fine, then just..." Jeff paused. He put one hand in his hoodie pocket and let the other dangle to his side as he stood and thought for a moment.

Finally, he took both hands and placed them up against the house and squatted down. He looked at Cally over his shoulder and threw his head back, indicating for her to get on.

"We're doing it this way." He stated. "You'll either put all your trust into me getting you up there or fail the mission. You have a choice, girly, make it quick."

His deep, rasp voice made it sound more intimidating, Cally stood there with her eyes and mouth open wide. She didn't really know which was worse: Failing the mission, being paralyzed because of herself, or being paralyzed because of Jeff.. It was a do or die situation once again.

"No other choices, huh?" She asked. Her voice was shaky, but she was able to maintain it well.

"No." Jeff said, looking back up the side of the house. "Lets go."

Reluctantly, Cally walked over to Jeff and hopped right on to his shoulders. Having never doing something like this before, Jeff powered through like a champ, managing to keep his balance and pace incredibly well. His pace was rather fast, though.

"Oh my fucking god, please be careful, please, please be careful, Jeff." Cally pleaded into his hair, her grip like a grown man. Jeff heartily laughed.

"Calm down, we're almost up there.." He assured. As soon as he could, he used one of his free hands to reach behind him and pat her on the shoulder, causing her to freak the fuck out.

"OH MY GOD JEFF, PLEASE FOCUS ON THE HOUSE." But it only made him want to laugh harder.

"We're here, look up."

BEN's P.O.V.

"They're finally here!" I grabbed (y/n) by her arm and drug her over to the window. "Help Cally in while I hold the window open!"

She nodded and waited while I opened up the window. Cally came crawling through looking like she seen a ghost, absolutely sick to her stomach. As she got her other knee in her knife dropped on to the floor from her pocket. After dusting herself off and stabilizing her balance, she cautiously picked it up and walked away from the window entrance. And then Jeff came afterward with a larger smile than usual. That's odd.. But I'll ask him about that later. I watched as Dani was checking up on Cally; she looked just as worried her sister does.. They really care for each other. Which is why I can't let them be near each other when they pounce on their prey. One will most certainly try to stand for the other.. It almost makes me envy the kind of relationship they have; it'd be nice to have something like that. But I guess I can tolerate Jeff and the other 'brothers' for now..

I furrowed my eyebrows and gazed down at the door to the apparent bedroom. I shouldn't be thinking about any of that right now, I should be practicing what I preach!

'Clear mind, clear mind..'

"Okay, let's split up. I'll be following between you two to observe for now. Kai will climb back outside, making sure nobody enters or exits the house. And Jeff will just float around looking for anyone, mainly just people unnecessary to the mission." I explain carefully. I sincerely hope they understand that they can't chicken out. "Got it, girls?"

(Y/n) and Cally nodded simultaneously and got out their weapons. Both of them are starting out with knifes, we figured it'd be easier to fight this way.

"Okay, spread out." And with that, everyone went their own way. Kai went back out the window, Jeff, Cally, and Dani all went out the door but dispersed into different directions. This is going better than expected.

Lets keep it this way.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

You felt like death was warming over you; you couldn't even handle your own feelings anymore, how in the hell were you going to operate a knife?

'BEN didn't think much of this through.'

Your hands felt like jelly and you were barely holding onto the damn thing. The only thing you could think to do was stare at the pictures on the walls to occupy your mind, but that only made things worse. All of it only consisted of was two guys showing off guns and snaps of them doing drugs.. It was so darkly lit, you could barely make out the faces of the guys, though. But the light reflected off of the vine-like golden trails tracing the walls, beautifully framing them.' If they had so much money to purchase a place like this, why don't they put some of it toward living a better lifestyle?' You wondered. 

You thoughts were put to an immediate halt when you heard a loud crash in the room a few doors up ahead. Just as you were approaching the eerie door you noticed a shadowy movement in front of you. Instinct kicked in and you flung yourself around with your knife raised, only to see it was Jeff that scared you..

"You heard it too?" You whispered anxiously. Jeff nodded and planted himself flat against the wall next to the wall. You knew what you had to do.

You were still on the third floor and already found your little victim.. 'Why now?'

Cally's P.O.V.

I slowly made my way from the third floor to the second, and from the second floor to the first. I hid behind everything I could, but by the looks of it there wasn't anyone even here.. Where could my guy be? Can't he make this easier for me, dammit...

I left the living room and went straight into the kitchen. It was oddly pretty.. Navy blue and white stripes going along the walls wouldn't suit anything but clothes.. But this kitchen managed to beat the odds, here. Of course, the most important part would also be a part of the search! Who could possibly forget about the fridge? I didn't trust eating anything from here, so I really just rummaged through to see what I could find. Surprisingly there are foods I've never even heard of, but I guess I shouldn't be so surprised, my housemate eats kidneys for fucksake.

I stood up from the fridge, about to leave the kitchen when I took notice of an insanely shiny door handle. As I made my way through the middle of the kitchen I let my arm glide across the smooth island-counter top, it was cold to the touch, but I've never really bothered to care about the cold much. But it didn't beat how cold the doorknob was. It easily made my hand feel numb and tingly after slowly swinging it open.

Walking down the carpeted and slightly creaky steps struck fear in my very core; the noise it makes would very likely catch the attention of someone. Luckily it wasn't that loud.. But I have to be more careful, just as a precaution..

I wonder how Dani's doing? I have no way to contact her and we're already in a danger zone already.

'I hope she's doing okay, she needs to be safe..' I thought. 'One of them will pay if something happens to her, I swear to god-'

I stopped dead in my tracks when I seen all of the broken glass shards scattered across the cemented basement floor. This looks like a fucking sound trap.

This takes 'be careful' to a whole 'nother level.

I looked around, left, right, up, and down for another way around it, but the only thing I could come up with was sticking to the walls. There's barely any in the corners, and the next door isn't too far away. It could potentially be a short-cut for me.

I stepped my left foot down a distance away from the last step and slid flat against the wall as I pushed my other foot off. I kept pushing and baby-stepping, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to just say 'fuck it' and walk right on across. That'd be too easy..

I approached the door very carefully, slowly moving the big glass shards out of the way before opening the door by a crack. I could see my heartbeat in my eyes and feel it in my ears as I peeked one eye through the door, but was actually pleasantly surprised to see the light was already on and nobody was in there. It looked like an office of a sort; books on high shelves, big desk in the middle of the room with a tiny lamp on the corner, swivel-chair right behind it. It'd look decent if it weren't so cluttered.

I opened the door the rest of the way and stepped inside, sure to shut the door behind me. There's no way in hell I'm letting someone know I was in here by making the mistake of leaving the door open. I've watched too many ghost and ID shows to know that's the first sure-fire way of finding out...

Seeing all these books on these shelves gave some sort of comfort. This room looks similar to the office room mine and (y/n)s' dad had back in the day. It just felt like home.

Your gaze turned to one of the books on the shelf called 'Black Beauty', one of your favorites, but it was unfortunately turned to the creaking of the floor and swivel-chair right after.

"Who sent you? Are you Agent 651, or Agent 8? Don't torment me!" I heard a man speak from behind me. I slowly turned, mouth subconsciously agape and eyes widened. "Who sent you goddamnit?!"

It felt like a stake had just been driven into my heart and it slowly felt like I was drowning, suffocating.

"I-I am not an Agent, sir.." I spoke slowly, but calmly. "You can trust me.."

He reached down behind and underneath his desk. What he revealed afterward made me wish my whole life was a dream, or maybe some sick joke, or maybe even a movie, a story. He pointed his own knife at me and held a steady arm. The only difference between his and mine.. is that his is way fucking bigger and sharper than mine.

"And I am not a mental case, ma'am. How else would you have tapped my phones and got my houses information?" The unknown man replied. "You need to stop lying to me. Only I know the truth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 645 26
So you and ben how will it go? Will there be heartbreaking? Find out in ben drowned x reader Hey guys its toxins here and I wanted to do a story abou...
208K 4.2K 23
Little (M/N) and his little sister Lisa were abandoned in the woods bye their parents. Without anywhere else to go they started to wonder around. Whi...
59.3K 866 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
142K 4.3K 31
coz·en /ˈkəz(ə)n/ "trick or deceive." __ Moving wasn't so easy, you never knew that living in a different state would take so many turns, so many dec...