Boy's have it bad

By Art-write-love-game

So this is a Got7, BTS crossover where the maknae's from each group have a crush on somebody from the other... More

prologue

Save me

4 0 0
By Art-write-love-game

Jungkook looks at Jimin with the what the fuck face. And Jimin flashes him a charming smile.

"I um well you all have great qualitys, I'll have to thin-Jae don't lie!" Both JB and Jinyoung say and Youngjae shivers. Kookie holds himself back from glaring at the older two.

"So-sorry" He stutters out being nervous all of sudden.

"Please do tell" Jimin says and smiles. Youngjae smiles to.

"I've thought it once through one time we played truth or dare, and I said Jin hyung because of his cooking!"But someone else through the years peaked my interest" Youngjae tells him and he hides his face as it starts to get pink.

Jin from across the room laughs.

"Awe don't worry about it then, tell me later when your ready" Jimin winks at Jae making him blush again.

Jungkook can't tell if Jimin is flirting with the man he likes or is just doing it for his sake.

"So Jimin what about you, anybody from my group and yours? Give me two answers" Youngjae says. Again Kookie can't tell if they're being friendly or flirting.

"Hmm well to be honest I have a few but like you it could change with time" Jimin says and he bites his lip looking over at JB and RM.

Kookie wants to look at Youngjae but with Jimin on his other side being so darn cute and sexy, it's hard. He thought he was over Jimin but knowing his hormones he's not and that's confusing.

He looks to see if Yugyeom is doing better and he's in the same boat because Mark is across from him lucky not nearly sitting on him like Jimin is.

Fucking unbelievable. He thinks as Jimin shifts so he's leaning over the younger to ask Jae something.

"Sure here" Youngjae says and hands his phone over and Jimin gives his phone to the vocalist to.

Frowning Kookie looks towards Jimin.

Giggling Jimin types his number in the older's cell with Jungkook staring at him.

"I'll tell you later" Jimin says and he winks as he passes the phone back and he gets his and looks down and smiles. He grins as he gets a in coming text. He nods Youngjae's way.

Later on Kookie gets fed up and he corners Jimin asking for Youngjae's number in their shared hotel suite.

"I can't he said no, you have to ask" Jimin tells him and he pushes on the younger.

"Come on he won't know that's it me" Kookie whines.

Jimin can't help but hug the younger and chuckle.

"He'd know because I put your number in his phone, I couldn't but help myself and-Jimin why? He asks the older.

"Even if I told you, you'd think me a lair" Jimin says and he pouts knowing Kookie hates it.

"Not really man, come on you know that I like him" Jungkook whispers and he looses his grib on Jimin's hips a bit. And he won't look the other in the eyes.

"Kookie why didn't you stop me from flirting if you like-Jimin don't make me say it" The younger whines.

"Stop cutting me off!" Jimin yells smacking Kookie and he breaks free. He only has time to make it to the door way of their shared room when he's roughly grabbed and he's shoved towards a bed.

He watches the door shut and hears the lock click into place and the younger looks his way with an unreadable look and makes his way over towards the smaller.

"I didn't want to do this, I asked nicely but it seems like you won't let it go" Jungkook tells him and Jimin frowns.

"What I was only teas-Jimin's cut off again and this time to Kookie kissing him. He's not sure if he should kiss back he wants to but he knows Kookie just doing it as power play to get what he wants and it's working, but also confusing him.

Breaking apart for air Jungkook smirked down at the older and just as he was going to leave Jimin pulls him down for another kiss.

Kissing Jimin was good and warm, Kookie wanted to do it for ever but he also had to deal with feelings for Choi Youngjae. But that soon left when he heard Jimin moan his name and it went straight to his dick.

He was semi hard as he started to fondle the smaller up. Seeing Jimin breath heavily because of their make out session got him wanting more.

And he knew they should have stopped but the others where out and so they took their time feeling each other's body's up and before Jimin knew it he was begging the taller to take him.

He was being selfish but he'd have always wanted the younger and if they didn't have sex tonight it may never happen again if Youngjae decids to text Kookie.

Jimin may have hinted to Jae that Kookie is shy around him because of how beautiful he is.

He also made a show to flirt with said beautiful man to work Kookie up, because he knew that Jungkook likes him to.

"Please Kook I know you've wanted to try and if I am just a toy to be used-No hyung, I want you just as much as you need me, I'll fuck you but promise me this you won't let anyone else have you" The younger says as he stopped fingering the older.

"Your ready? Kookie asks as he lines up and he doesn't wait long after Jimin nods. He thrusts in and holds only a minute before he angles into his angel making him moan. It was music to his ears.

It was unsafe what they did but they didn't want to break the mood nor have not done it.

Coming into the other was different to when he jerks off with his hands.

"Shit sorry Jimin, I tried not to" Kookie says pulling out slowly.

"I know, we need to clean up my cum is all over your chest and your-Jimin please be quite" Jungkook says as he hugs the older smearing their seeds together and Jimin makes a gagging sound.

Laughing Kookie leans over the bed and grabs a piece of clothing and wipes them off the best and he chucks it off towards the hamper.

"Can I go shower?" Jimin asks, he didn't know the younger was so clingy post-sex and angry sexy per-sex. Now he knows and he thinks about Youngjae how would he handle Kookie.

"Come on, would you let Jae be covered like this?" He asks and it falls on deaf ears. Because the younger is passed out. Groaning Jimin gets up slowly out of his hold and grabs Kookie's favorite hoodie and one of his own boxers and he heads to the bathroom to take a shower. An hour later he's out in the living room eating chips and that's where Kookie finds him watching a show.

He doesn't say anything about the older wearing his clothes but he does look at his fine legs and he blushes thinking about them wrapped around his waist next time. He goes for a shower just as the others come in to hang out because they have the best city view and bigger sitting room.

XD hope this was alright, kind of random sex between Kook and Jimin D:  My  sleepless mind is messed yo! Til next time LOVE&PEACE xoxo <3

PS I did name this chapter after BTS's Save Me, its one of my favorite songs <3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
372K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
238K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
739K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.