Variety |Edward Cullen|

By cCherishh_

Variety โžค The state of being different; the absence of normality. Iris holds the power of manipulation agains... More

Variety
P r o l o g u e - Sebastian
P r o l o g u e - Alexander
P r o l o g u e - Iris
P r o l o g u e - Caroline
P r o l o g u e - Robin
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E

T W E N T Y - T W O

2.6K 103 55
By cCherishh_

"Robin." Iris huffed pulling Robin's comforter off of her and patting her shoulders. "Robin you have to get up."

Robin groaned then reached over to her bedside table for her phone to check the time. 5:51am. They still had another hour before having to worry about getting up for school. "Whhhyy."

"We have company. Get dressed then come down and hurry." Iris replied making her down the stairs of Robin's attic bedroom.

After another groan Robin rolled herself out of bed and got herself prepared for the day. Who would be visiting them at five o'clock in the morning - actually who would be visiting them at all.

With that thought in mind Robin sped down the stairs at a human pace and walked into the living room. Her friends where all sat on the couches staring up at one of the Circle members - Sister Kathleen who stood tall with her usual coat hovering a couple centimetres past her head.

"Miss Penrail, thank you for finally joining us." Katerina said gesturing her hand toward's the loveseat indicating that Robin should take a seat.

"Sorry."

The Circle member nodded before continuing. "The other members asked me here today to see how you five are going with this mission. Has there been any trouble with the Vampire clan."

"Okay, wait hold on." Robin sighed. "How did you get in here, I thought Caroline put up shield around the house that only we could walk through."

"About that Miss Bennett." Kathleen said turning to Caroline who perked up waiting for his answer. "During your Junior year at the Institute you should work on strengthening your physical shields as they expand to a size like this, your mental shields may be strong enough to keep people out but anyone could of walked into this house with a little force."

Caroline nodded staring down at her hands, she thought that she had reached the point of having complete control over her powers - apparently not. Xander placed his hand on her knee to try and comfort her, he knew she was beating herself up.

"Everything's fine. The Cullen's aren't violent, they seem to have perfect control over their thirst." Xander said bringing the attention back to the matter at hand.

"And this is after what....one outing with them." Sebastian commented.

"If you gave them a chance you would see that they're people too. Good people, they choose to live their lives suppressing who they are to save people they don't even know. I think that deserves a little credit." Caroline added. Iris and Xander nodded in response while Robin and Sebastian shook their heads.

"I didn't come here to hear a debate on whether the vampires are good people or not. My question was, has there been any trouble with the Cold Ones. Has our world been kept a secret."

"Yes mamm, our secret is safe and they aren't any trouble at all." Iris said.

"We gave you five the permission to befriend the Vampire's, why haven't you used that to your advantage." Kathleen asked, eyes glancing to Robin and Sebastian.

"I don't trust them." Sebastian replied.

"Have they given you a reason not to." Sister Kathleen said. "Have their thoughts been dishonest."

"They've thought about killing us once or twice, Iris specifically." Sebastian explained.

"What!" The girls gasped.

"Why would they think about harming you." The circle member asked. "Is there something you are not telling me."

Iris exhaled. "One of them is my mate."

"He saved her life a couple weeks ago and almost exposed his family of what they are." Xander explained.

"Mates." Sister Kathleen hmm'd with a small smile. "Interesting. I don't think a Guardian has ever been mated to a Vampire of that species."

Iris nodded. Kathleen sighed seeing the expression Iris held. "I'm guessing you want to tell him what you are."

Iris's eyes grew wider. "I didn't think that was an option."

"It isn't. Miss Rosewell the reason we sent you and your cluster on this mission isn't only to assess the Cullen's or to ensure they don't expose their world or hurt anyone. Sister Endellion, Brother Dominic and I are planning on introducing the Cold One vampires into our own world. This mission is to ensure that they are ready."

The Guardian's gasped, The Circle hadn't introduced a new species to their world in over a hundred years, the last being werewolf vampire Hybrids.

"Why couldn't you have just told us that the day you sent us on this mission, what difference would it have made." Robin asked.

Sister Kaathleen gave a small shrug. "We wanted this news to be kept a secrete. Not everyone in our community would be okay with adding another species of Vampires into our world especially after what happened with Esther's breed of Vampires."

"Does the cluster in Italy know about this." Caroline asked and Kathleen nodded. "For how long."

"They were told a couple days ago. Whereas you five sit peacefully with the animal drinking clan they fight everyday to save some of the human's that fall into the traps of the human drinking clan, but they can't save everyone."

"Has the mission changed?" Sebastian questioned.

"No the only thing that needs to change is you two getting to know the Cullen's." Kathleen said glancing at Robin and Sebastian. "From what you three have told me they do seem like good people, at least compared to the Volturi clan."

Robin and Sebastian nodded in defeat.

"I'll be taking my leave now, expect another visit from one of my brothers in the next couple months."

They all nodded before Sister Kathleen vanished into thin air.

Xander glanced at the time on his phone after getting up from the couch and pulling Caroline with him. "We should probably get ready, we have school in an hour."

_____________________________

Iris

After the early morning visit from Sister Kathleen Iris was feeling almost giddy. She felt like she could finally breath, because she knew that she would eventually not have to lie to Edward without any consequences. It had been about a week since he told her what he was.

Right now she was basically sprinting down the hall ways of Forks High towards her Biology class.

Skidding to a stop Iris walked into the classroom searching for one person, when she found him a huge smile broke out on her face which he returned.

"What's got you so excited." Edward asked after Iris took a seat next to him.

Iris chuckled with a small shrug. "I got to see you."

"Lucky me." Edward joked.

The class was slowly beginning to fill in as the couple fell into a comfortable conversation - their eyes locked on each other, when Edward eyes darkened and the grip he had on Iris's hand tighten to the point of which if she were human it would have broken.

"What's wrong." Iris said.

Edward's eyes snapped towards the door of the classroom, zoning in on a human girl. Processing the expression Edward held Iris gently cupped his face and forced him to turn away from the door.

"Hey...it's okay." Iris continued fear sinking in her stomach.

"I need to get out of here." Edward forced out willing himself to focus on his mate.

Iris frantically nodded trying to calm herself down so she could thing straight.

"Class this is Bella Swan, she'll be joining us for the rest of the semester." Mr Molina explained handing the new student her Biology text book. "You can take a seat next to Mike over there."

"Stay here." Iris huffed moving to stand from her seat only to be pulled back down. Edward shook his head. "Edward you can do this, just stay here for two second's. I promise you'll be fine."

Reluctantly Edward released her and she walked towards Mr Molina's desk stepping out of Bella's way as she also walked towards her new seat, looking up she could see that Bella was looking at Edward with her eyebrows scrunched up.

"Is everything alright Iris." Mr Molina asked Iris.

"Sir is it okay if I take Edward to the nurse, he's feeling a little ill." Iris replied praying that he would say yes.

"Uhhh." Mr Molina said looking up to Edward. Seeing the state he was in Mr Molina nodded and paused Iris a permission slip. "Of course."

Iris sighed in relief and walked back over to Edward, grabbing his hand she pulled him up and towards the classroom door. As soon as they stepped outside and the door closed behind them Iris let out another sigh.

"We need to go to the nurse, if we leave without telling anyone they'll call our parents." Iris fretted knowing that she didn't have parents that could be called - another secret Forks High School didn't need to know.

"I'll call Carlisle." Edward said.

"Who?"

"My father. He'll tell them that I had to go home because of an emergency." Edward continued.

"I'll come with you." Iris said.

"No! You need be as far away from me right now." Edward snapped as the pair pushed through the front doors of the high school. They were now outside.

"I can't just leave you alone like this." Iris explained.

"I won't be alone." Edward replied and in that moment Alice Cullen was at their side making Iris jump for the first time in months.

Alice smiled at Iris after catching the car keys Edward threw at her. "Hi I'm Alice. This is definitely not the way I imagined I'd meet you but it'll have to do."

Iris was speechless when Alice pulled her into a quick hug.

"Alice." Edward scolded. Alice just rolled her eyes, opened Edward's car and then the driver seat door.

"No it's okay. It's nice to meet you too." Iris said turning back to Edward

"It's just like you said, I'll be fine." Edward assured after seeing the look Iris held. "I'll come by your house after school and explain everything...I promise."

Nodding Iris watched as he slid into the passenger seat and Alice pulled out of the parking lot. Then a thought hit her. 'Caroline's shield.'

_____________________________

Robin

Robin and Angela burst out laughing simultaneously as Angela leaned back on Robins car door.

They had stayed back at school to work on their chemistry experiment and had decided to spend some time in Robin's car that was now parked in front of Angela house. It had been about an hour and a half - her parents were still at work.

"I still can't believe you said that to him." Angela smiled reminiscing on the time they spent in the chemistry labs.

Robin shrugged. "He shouldn't have pushed me."

Angela chuckled before moving forward to plant her lips on her girlfriends and a familiar warmth filled her body. Her nerves were high at first but then they slowly started to disappear.

Moving to get more comfortable Angela found herself planted on Robin's lap as the kiss deepened. Robin's hands travelled from Angela's face to her waist in a matter of seconds to pull Angela closer.

While Angela's hands stayed cupped on Robin's face, Robin's suddenly started to trail across her body eagerly feeling her up.

Angela jumped and pulled away when she felt Robin's hands move up her shirt. Robin's eyes widen at the loss of contact with Angela who had found her way back to the passenger seat.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." Robin almost immediately apologised running her hand through her hair.

"No it's- it's okay. I just need to get inside, my parents will be home in like five minutes." Angela stuttered opening the car door while trying to avoid looking at Robin.

With a nod Robin continued. "I'll text you later."

Angela gave a short 'immhhh' before racing for her front door.

With a sinking feeling Robin stayed sitting in her car, anger rising up on her. 'How could she be so stupid.' She thought to herself then finally started the ignition of her car and hit the gas - the car went speeding down Angela's street towards the Welcome to Forks sign.

_____________________________

A/N

Please leave a comment and a vote. I would really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale
29.6K 1K 45
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‹๐”๐๐€๐‘ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐’ โœงโœงโœง Estella Cullen is losing her mind, that is a fact. Her brain twists, corrupting what s...
274K 11.5K 29
โ– ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ . ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. safe haven. ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™—๐™š๐™ง charms ๐™š๐™™๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ without even ๐™ ...
366K 9.8K 38
Magnolia Siren, descended from the great vampire hunters of old; sorcerers. Killing vampires is in her blood, yet she became friends with them. A nor...