Royal Affairs

By AzaliaOriginal

"Well, I'd like to think that I am good at living my life to the fullest. I mean, we only have one life. So... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

23 1 0
By AzaliaOriginal

I wake up, the following day, staring at the ceiling of my bedroom.

Surely yesterday was just a dream.

I turn to my alarm to check the time. 10:00 flashes in red lights. I get up preparing myself for a new work day. I tiptoe my way to the bathroom and into the shower. I brush my teeth in the shower and within fifteen minutes, I am out of the shower drying myself. I tiptoe back into my room and get ready for work.

I head out of the house as quietly as I can. Matthew, Omar, and Tessa are all knocked out still and I wasn't going to be the one to wake them up. I close the door gently and make my down the street to the restaurant. Before I could turn into the alley to enter the back entrance of the restaurant, I stopped when I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to where the voice was coming from.

"Rose! I am so glad I could find you!" Dante said.

"Dante?! What are you doing here? I thought you guys left this morning." I asked surprised.

"Logan was the only one who had to leave in the morning. I was waiting for you, Rose" Dante replies.

"Oh?" I curiously ask.

"Truth is...well I want to cordially extend an invitation to join in on the festivities in Vellanca," Dante responds.

***

Hello there! First of all, I would like to say thank you for continuing on reading Royal Affairs. I plan on posting new chapters for Royal Affairs about 2 or 3 times weekly.

Also, please, please, please, feel free to vote, comment, let me know what you think. I would love to hear your thoughts on the story and characters. I welcome any feedback and criticism you would like to provide. Any questions you have feel free to add them on a comment.

Thank you! Talk to you soon!

-Azalia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 54.4K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
732K 40.1K 55
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
315K 36K 25
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
466K 36.3K 30
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...