Royal Affairs

By AzaliaOriginal

"Well, I'd like to think that I am good at living my life to the fullest. I mean, we only have one life. So... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

22 2 0
By AzaliaOriginal

"Do you mind if we go for a walk? I could use the fresh air." Logan tells me.

"Well..." I grab my phone to check the time, "it's past midnight, so I'll let you walk me home." I smile at Logan.

Logan and I both get up from the table. I look at our group of friends. Logan looks at the direction I'm looking at.

"The guys won't even notice that I'm gone," Logan chuckles as we head towards the exit.

I grab my phone out of my pocket to text Tessa and Matthew that I was walking home with Logan.

"So, on a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your night tonight?" I ask Logan.

"Well, I can easily say a solid 100." Logan answers.

"Wow. That good huh?" I reply astonished. I begin rubbing my arms as I start to get cold.

"Oh here," Logan takes off his coat quickly and stops me in my tracks to put his coat over my arms.

"Well, what a gentleman" I smile at him.

His blue eyes fixated on mine. His hands still on my shoulders. Our faces only inches apart.

"I'm starting to feel like I was meant to meet you tonight, Rose," Logan says as he steps back and continues walking.

I laugh. "And to think that someone else could have taken your party."

"That would have been very unfortunate for me," Logan replies as he smiles ear to ear.

"Why is that?" I ask curiously.

"Because...the more I learn about you, the more I want to know," Logan responds.

"Hmmm, well I'd like to know more about you."

"Well Rose, ask away."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 22.6K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
745K 77.1K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
282K 33.3K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...