OCTAVIA Raven/Octavia

By ScottishBlue1996

long ago in the far away land of Ancient Greece there was a golden age of powerful gods and exstrodanery Hero... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

149 3 3
By ScottishBlue1996

Introduction

Long ago in the far away land of Ancient Greece there was a golden age of powerful gods and exstrodanery Heroes and the Bravest and Strongest of all these Heroes was the mighty Octavia but what is the measure of a true hero know that is where are story begins.

"Would you listen to him he is making this story sound like some Greek tragedy."

"Lighten up dude, and we will take it from here Darling"

You go girls.

We are the muses goddesses of the arts and proclamers of heroes.

"Heroes like Octavia"

"Na honey you mean BEAUtavia oh lord i would like to make sweet music with her"

Our story actually begins long before Octavia many years ago.

Back when the world was new
The planet Earth was down on its luck
And everywhere gigantic brutes
called Titans ran amok

"It was a nasty place
There was a mess
wherever you stepped"

Where chaos reigned and
earthquakes and volcanoes never slept.

And then along came Zeus

He hurled his thunderbolt
He zapped
Locked those suckers in a vault
They're trapped
And on his own stopped
chaos in its tracks

And that's the gospel truth
The guy was too type A to just relax

And that's the world's first dish
Zeus tamed the globe
while still in his youth

Though, honey, it may seem impossible
That's the gospel truth
On Mt. Olympus life was neat and
Smooth as sweet vermouth
Though, honey, it may seem impossible
That's the gospel truth.

It was a peaceful day on Mount Olympus home of the gods Zeus and Hera were celebrating the Birth of there Daughter Octavia.

All that could be heard on Mount Olympus was joy and laughter as Hera held her little girl in her arms as all Octavia done was giggle.

Octavia reached up and tried to pull Here's crown off her head as Hera grabbed her hand gently as she laughed.

"Behave yourself my little one"

As Zeus tapped his glass to get the attention of the other gods so he could make a speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen on behalf of my Daughter i would like to thank you all for your wonderful gifts"

Zeus looks at his Wife as he thinks then begins fiddling around with some cloud as he holds it in front of Octavia as she touches it the cloud vanishes to revel a baby horse with wings.

"Her name is Pegasus and she is all yours my Daughter"

Pegasus snuggles up to Octavia as Zeus puts her in her bed to sleep. When suddenly a voice is heard so every one turns around to see Hades.

"Well isn't this touching i think i could be sick"

Zeus sits in his thrown as he smirks at Hades.

"So Hades you finally made it so tell me how are things in the underworld"

Hades mocks a laugh and a smile as he walk towards Zeus.

"Well you know it's really dark and gloomy and well full of dead people"

Zeus laughs as Hades sees baby Octavia in her bed as he walks over to her.

"Well here is the little ball off sunshine and here is a sucker for the little sucker"

Hades tied to give Octavia a sharp and dangerous rattle but instead Octavia Grabbed his finger and squeezed it really hard.

"Ah ah ah my finger OUCH"

Octavia finally let go as Hades moved his finger.

"Powerful little thing"

Hades began to walk away when Zeus called after him.

"Hades you better slow your self down or you will work yourself to death....HA work yourself to death"

Everyone burst out laughing as Hades mocked a laugh as he contines to walk away.

"Oh i could kill myself with stuff like this"

Is all Hades heard as he laughed low.

"Haha if only ...If Only"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
808K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...