My Hidden Fiance

By Aerizuu

Park chanyeol dream boy of every girl. No one knows about his past and the deal between his mother and CEO By... More

Forward
1. The Deal
2. Mistake
3. Sorry
4. Help me
5. Moving on
6. No I don't
7. New Deal
8. KAISOO
9. The contract
10. New Start
11. OH SEHUN
12. Gala night
14. News
15. Parcel
16. NEW PLAN
17. Reveal
18. NEW RULES
19. WEDDING
TO LOVELIES
20. First Night
21. Together
22. New position
To my readers
23. Meeting Him
Coming soon
24. Confused
25. Split up
26. Back to home
27. Big Day
28. I love you too
29. Come on Baby [M]
30. SECRET
31. Forgiving
NEW STORY

13. Scared

5.3K 316 78
By Aerizuu

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

"Hey Mr.park it's nice to meet you."

She said smiling at me and gives her hand to me as I shake my hand with her.

"Nice to meet you too." I said as Mr.Lee looks at me.

"Chanyeol, sun bin is my only daughter and she came to korea last week after her graduation. And I think you two can get along because she majored fashion designing."

What the- oh God this is not good. I've never worked with someone that I slept with. It is out of my rules.

"Oh really? It's really great thing actually."

I said because nothing came in to my mind and also I don't wanna lose our business friendship.

"Actually dad we met before."

Sun bin said as I gasped. What the f*ck is she trying to do. I clearly remember that I told her to forget everything after that night.

"You met him before? when?" Mr.Lee also asked curiously.

"Last night at the exordium."

Exordium is the club that we usually goes to,

"Oh really." Mr.Lee said as Mrs.Lee interrupted him.

"Ok then you two have some chat. Give me a moment."

He said as left us.

I quickly turned other side to find sehun and baekhyun but I couldn't find them.

"Hey handsome. What are you looking for?"

Sun bin asks tracing her fingers through my arms.

"My assistant." I said without looking at her.

"Look at the dance floor." She said as I turn my gaze to the dance floor as I gasped after seeing baekhyun in sehun's arms.

"What the-" when I was about to curse she stopped me covering my mouth with her hands.

"Come on chanyeol I think they are enjoying the night. So why don't us."

"Stop this miss sun bin. I thought that we cleared this yesterday. I told you it is only a one night stand. And you also agreed with it. What are you going to do now?"

"Come on chanyeol. I never knew that you will be this much hot and good at bed."

She said as dragged me to the dance floor. When I was trying to free myself she glared at me and points something behind me as I turn around and saw Mr.Lee raising his wine glass to us.

I couldn't ruin this event and businesses deals so I gave up and smiled at him.

She walks to the dance floor and stands beside sehun and baekhyun as we starts to dance.

I saw baekhyun looking at us behind sehun but I didn't mind him and take sun bin close to me by running my hands through her waist.

Then I saw him putting his head on sehun's shoulder as sehun hugged him tightly. He is snuggling with baekhyun.

I can't believe that he is getting comfortable with a man who barely knows.

And most important thing is that I BROUGHT HIM HERE FOR MET BUSINESS PARTNERS AND NOW HE IS FLIRTING WITH SEHUN.

"So about last night. I love it. Why did you leave me like that? I was hoping to see you in the morning but you are not there."

My chain of thoughts were broken after heard her words.

"I told you miss Lee. It was one night stand."

"Ok. Ok I know. Last night we didn't know about us. But now you know that I am a rich and smart girl. You and me we are a great couple. Don't you think so?"

She asked giving me puppy eyes.

"No."

I simply answered.

"Oh really. Come on chanyeol be practical. Everyone here knows that S4M is not yours. And Mr.byun is going to give it to his one and only son. Everyone knows that his son is here in seoul. And after that you will be nothing. But I can help you what do you think?"

He words made me furious as I stopped my dance.

"I think it is enough miss Lee. I can take care of my things. So stay the f*ck away from me."

I bowed at her and left her. I took my steps to sehun and patted his back.

"I need him right now."

I said to him and take baekhyun out of the dance floor by grabbing his wrist. Without even caring about sehun.

I walked little bit out of the party area to have some space.

"Chanyeol leave me."

Baekhyun said struggling to free himself from me.

"Chanyeol stop you are hurting baekhyun."

I heard sehun's voice behind me as I stopped but I didn't leave baekhyun.

"This is not your god damn business."

I yelled as he grabbed baekhyun's other arm.

"Release him chanyeol. Of course this is my business."

"Your business? How?"

"Because I-"

Baek interrupted him by talking.

"Please sehun. Aren't you guys best friends. So please stop this." He said looking at both of us and he turned to sehun.

"Sehun I am sorry I'll call you later ok."

So they already have their numbers. When did they become this much closer? I thought as sehun spoke.

"Ok." Sehun said as left without even looking at me.

I can't believe that I fought with my best friend. We never did that before.

"Why?" Baekhyun snapped at me.

"You. How could you. I brought you here for introduce business partners and you, you start to flirt with a man you barely knows."

"Ha. You. Aren't you also doing it with that lady. So what's the difference?"

He asked raising his index finger at me.

"Stop it baekhyun. I didn't flirt with her. She is the one did that."

I said as he smirked.

"Oh really poor you. Come on chanyeol I didn't flirt with sehun. We are just friends."

He said looking other side of me.

"Friends? Really? When did you guys became friends?"

I asked him while turning him to me grabbing his forearm.

"It is not your thing. Even if I do so, why do you care? You don't love me. You doesn't even like me."

He screamed at me and I saw tears in his eyes but he quickly turned around.

I didn't know what to say. So I sighed and touched his shoulder.

"Let's meet business partners." I said taking my steps to the party again.

____________

After introduce everyone to baekhyun he went to the bathroom.

And sehun came to me.

"Hey." Sehun said

"Hey. I'm Sorry for acting as an idiot." I replied him as he shook his head.

"It's ok bro. I'm Sorry too."

He said sipping his wine.

"So where is him?" He asked again.

"Who baekhyun?" I asked as I he nods.

"He went to the bathroom."

"Oh really." He said biting his lip.

"Do you?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Do me what?"

He asked curiously.

"Do you like him?" I asked him as he gluped.

"No - I mean yes. I - I don't know. Maybe yes"

He said looking everywhere but me.

Sehun never act like this. Is he really like him? But why do I feel uneasy about it.

"Oh so you like him." I said looking at my glass of wine.

"I don't know bro. But there is something special about him. He looks beautiful. I know, I know that he is a man. But, but he looks so different." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah he looks so different I know." I said without even thinking about what I am saying.

"Chanyeol? Are you also?" Sehun asked me with wide eyes.

"Am I what?"

"You know what?"

"About baekhyun? No. NO way." I totally disagreed with him.

Baekhyun with me. No way. I thought as shook my head.

As I felt my phone vibration as I answered it.

"Hello."

"Chanyeol where is baekhyun."

"Who are you?"

"It's xiumin. Where is him?"

"Why? He went to the bathroom."

"WHAT? YOU CRAZY IDIOT. WHY DIDN'T YOU GO WITH HIM."

"I didn't want to that's why. Stop screaming like an idiot. Just call him."

"Arggggh shit. He didn't answering his phone. Find him fast."

"Why what happened?"

"His uncle is here."

"You mean Lee hyuk? Xiumin don't make things obvious. Stay calm."

"Oh god. His life is in danger. Don't argue with me and find him."

He said ending our conversation as I gluped.

What is he talking about? Lee hyuk doesn't know about baekhyun's appearance. So how could his life is in danger.

Countless questions came to my mind as I got up from my seat.

"Why what happened?"

"I need to find baekhyun quickly."

"Why chanyeol? What's the problem?"

Sehun asked me but I didn't answer him and ran towards to the bathroom as someone bumped into me.

"Ahhh."

The man bumped into me said as I saw his face. It is baekhyun. Oh my God I quickly hugged him tightly.

"Hey Chan-yeol I - can't breath."

He hardly said as I released him.

"What happened?" He asked me coughing and taking deep breaths.

"Baby."

Xiumin also came as hugged him tightly as sehun also came.

"Hey who is this?"

Sehun asked me while panting.

"Xiumin baekhyun's bodyguard."

"Ohhh..."

He said as exhaled in relief.

"Baby let's go."
Xiumin hyung said as baekhyun took his steps backwards.

"Why? Where?"

He asked. It looks like he doesn't like it.

"To the apartment. It's too dangerous here."

"Why? What happened?"
He asked pouting at him.

I'm telling you it's
He said as baekhyun started to breathe in and out deeply.

"Baekhyun you ok?" I asked him while taking him to my arms. And sehun looking so scared while looking at him.

Xiumin quickly came and touched his face.

"Baby come on. Breath in. Out ok. Breath in and out."

Xiumin started to guide him but it doesn't seem like he is following him. He looks so afraid of something.

"He - he is - he is here." He whispered to my ear while pointing someone.

I looked at the direction and saw a man with a black suit. He looks like a bodyguard.

As I felt baekhyun dropped himself on me. Then I saw baekhyun's unconscious body in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.7K 38
ChanBaek fanfiction Defender Park Chanyeol's mission was to kill Mr. Byun's son. Yea! His last mission was to kill Byun Baekhyun. And he regrets it.
1.6M 76.9K 64
Park Chanyeol is the CEO of Park Enterprise but also the ruthless and cold-hearted mafia boss who wants nothing but more power and money. Cunning and...
282K 13K 43
A school boy, byun baekhyun, hardworking and also seem as nerd by other students. He stay away from other people and there is a reason behind this. H...
62.9K 3.5K 27
[PCY+BBH] "I Lost Myself In A Labyrinth, Called Byun Baekhyun." -Park Chanyeol-