Mr Arrogant » Book 3

By hoseokaddicted

"she's my daughter" he looked at me with a sadistic smirk. "Mine as well" then he held her in his arms and mo... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Part 1
Chapter 8: Part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
New Project
Eyes of my prey
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31: (Final)
Epilogue
Sequel series
Loved
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 10

9.5K 364 325
By hoseokaddicted

A/N : Hi! Slight mature content ahead. FML
🚨
__________________________

"I am sorry Mr Kim, but your marrow will cause problems inside your father's metabolism if we transplant it." The doctor said, handing the examination's results to Taehyung."Do you have any sibling or children who can donate their bone marrow?" Taehyung shook his head but then his child came to his mind. 'But I can't risk Yeojun's life. She's still a baby.' He thought as he brushed the idea of letting his daughter go through a surgery. 'However, I can't leave my dad to die'

His eyes started watering as he started shedding tons of tears. It was the first time he felt helpless, he couldn't do anything. Even if the company made bankruptcy he knew there was a slight hope. Even when he lost his wife and daughter he knew there was a slight hope somewhere in this life. He knew he can do something. However now, his hands felt sore and numb. His head was throbbing. His legs shaking. He couldn't do anything. Nothing.

Memories of his Dad playing with him in the garden of his late grandma's house was the only happy memory he had of his Dad but it was the most meaningful, the most memorable, the one that made him get attached more and more to his parents.

Now the person that gave birth to him, the same person who played with him in his grandma's garden was dying and Taehyung couldn't do anything.

The frustration of being incapable took over his whole mind and body so he kicked the wall harshly trying to transfer his anger and frustration to the hard solid in front of him.

'Should I put my daughter's life in danger to save my Dad?'

The question itself felt dangerous inside Taehyung's head. He loved his daughter more than his own self, he can't sacrifice her life. In parallel, he loves his father as well, he can't leave him to die without even trying.

'I'll just try to take her to do examinations. Her marrow must not fit too'

The idea sounded convincing enough. The examinations won't hurt her. He'll just try to relieve his mind that at least he had tried. Right?

The only question that remained on his head was: how can he convince Hyejin?
He sent already Yeojun to Hyejin the other day and so just taking her without her mother's consent can cause him a good beat and other legal consequences. He need to tell Hyejin about it. The idea itself is scary.

So, he just ran outside the Hospital, letting his feets lead him to his decision.

__________________________

Hyejin's house:

Of course he didn't ran all the way. It's not a Korean Drama. He rode his car to her house. However as he stepped outside the engine, a chill took over his entire body. He knows for sure that he'll step outside of this house with a blue eye, or if Changkyun is there a broken bone too.

Hyejin's POV:

I was alone at home, Mom went to her job and Yeojun was at the kindergarten. Changkyun also had a job to go to so he couldn't spend time with me.

I looked at my resume, empty and meaningless. Except for my education and just one internship there is nothing else captivating about it.

I got rejected from 10 companies already and I started losing faith on the possibility that I can get a job. I guess I need to start my own business.

I went to open the door as I heard someone ringing the bell. I felt excited as I thought that it was maybe Changkyun who came. However as the door was wide open, I saw a face I hate more than anything in life. Kim. Freaking. Taehyung.

"What do you want?" I have asked him as I put my whole body weight on the door trying to close it again. Tae put his feet to stop the door from closing.

"Please hear me out, it's something really important" his voice sounded sincere. My inner feelings surfaced suddenly so I just numbly opened the door for him giving him entrance to the house.

"I'll give you 5 minutes and then you disappear " I said as I took my phone and opened the timer fixing it for 5 minutes. "Start now" I said as I clicked on the start button.

His eyes were fixed on earth. "My Dad is dying." He said with tears dropping from his eyes. My heart softened at seeing him crying. Don't weaken Hyejin. Don't fall for his lies again. I told myself as I felt the urge to hug him and tell him that it's alright. But I stayed silent as I saw him suffering and crying. "He's dying Hyejin-ahh" he started sobbing in front of me, and my stupid sensitive self held his wrist and put him to sit with me on the couch as I hugged him and smoothing his hair.

"Shh.. It's ok, he'll get well" I said as I engulfed his sent that I missed the most.

"He needs a marrow transplant but mine doesn't fit" as he said those words my heart stoped. There's no hope if his own son's marrow didn't fit. He can't get a marrow transplant. However Taehyung is not the only one who can donate a bone marrow. Yeojun can too.

And then everything clicked in my head. I pushed Taehyung away and stood up.

I chuckled a bit as I understood how talented he is to put an act.

"And can I know how this concerns me?" I chuckled "don't tell me you came all the way here to ask me if I can let Yeojun go through surgery just to save your dad?" His eyes grew wider at my question. He looked at me apologetically and got up too, whipping his own tears. 

"Hyejin you know that I love Yeojun more than my own self. I can't do something that will harm her..." He said and I slapped him strong on the face.

"Am I supposed to trust your bullshit?" I chuckled again. "You love her, my ass. I can't believe I have let you inside the house."

He fell on the floor and held my wrist his eyes beginning to shed tears again. "Hyejin please, let her just take the examination. Her marrow must not fit too. I just want to see it myself so I can be relieved at least a bit."

An examination won't hurt her health, but I can't trust him it might come out positive and then he will come crawling to beg me again. No. Hyejin you shouldn't accept.

I looked at his face full of tears and his hand shaking as it held my wrist.

Hyejin, don't be fooled.

His sobs became louder as he buried his face on my pants.

Hyejin, it's your daughter's life. You can't just soften to him.

"O-ok" I stuttered. OMG HYEJIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU'VE JUST SAID? ARE YOU DUMB?

Taehyung looked at me with a surprised expression "What?" He asked me, chocked.

"But I am going with you and I'll be staying with Yeojun from the time she enters to take the examination until the results are out. Whether it's positive or negative, my decision will remain the same and that's a No. And don't try to do anything funny or just consider yourself dead." As I said those words Taehyung got up and hugged me, burying his face on the crock of my neck.

My phone started ringing suddenly signalling that the 5 minutes are already done. I tried to push Taehyung away but his hug was tight that I couldn't break easily.

Slight mature content. Read at own risk. You can just skip it it won't cause any confusion.

I felt him sucking on the sensitive area behind my ear.

"You don't know how much I have missed you" he said as he held on my wrist and pushed me towards the wall. My back hit the solid surface harshly.

"Tae-Taehyung please... Umm" I tried to push him away from me but his grip on my wrist felt rock hard. He kissed my lips going all the way to kiss my neck as moans of pleasure escaped my lips.

This pleasure is wrong Hyejin.  My inner self told me as my body moved on it's own. I grabbed a fistfull of Taehyung's hair as I brought his face closer to me.

His kisses reached my collarbone as he slipped his hand under my shirt.

My hands had a mind of their own when they helped him take off my shirt. I felt stupid to let him touch me as he pleased but I missed him, I missed his touch, I missed his scent.

"Tae... Umm" I moaned his name again as he played with my bra covered boobs. His hand went to my back trying to open my bra as he kissed my lips in the same time.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH DOING?" an angry voice yelled at us which made us stop what we were doing and look at the angry eyes.

___________________________

Hi everyone, I wanted to say thanks for all the views it really made my day.

I was thinking of listing something about me like a fact in the A/N section and then you can comment and say a fact about yourself  too. This way we can know each other better.

Fact #1: -I have been a Kpoper since 2012 and I started watching kdrama since 2008 or even before.
Wbu?

Have a great day/night.

Saranghae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 245 18
Bts fanction Namjin fanction Short story **************************************** Namjoon fails to get a Job Jin his boyfriend cheated on him What wi...
18.4K 446 35
" Let me love you again y/n" He peck my lips before he drive away.. •there are some mature content and this is my first fanfiction..so hope you guys...
479K 15.4K 43
"Even if you wanna rape her, Go ahead. But let me watch at least .... I can't deny that she has a nice body " ••A story about two who were not meant...
336K 4.6K 151
●COMPLETED● This is the sequel to my first book "Online Crush". If you havent read that I suggest you do so you understand what's happening. Y/n, ido...