septiplier (smut) Danti (Anti...

By 14kblah

I don't have much to say except that I hope you enjoy these. This contains smut, lemon, boyxboy, and it may b... More

A/N (real quick)
a few nights together
dancing and smut
secret PART ONE
secret PART TWO
neko in heat (smut)
Smutty stuff, Blah~(not good with titles)
Antiseptiplier (Danti)
ร—Antiseptiplier/Dantiร—
Getting settled in !!!!SMUT!!!!
More Smut
anti x mark smuttttt
...shower thoughts...PT 1~ ๐Ÿšฟ
...shower thoughts...PT 2~ ๐Ÿšฟ
????? smuttttttttt

smut

9.3K 97 22
By 14kblah

Mark's P.O.V
Me and Jack have been going out for a while and we live together in a good house. Yes septiplier is real people. (A/N sadly it isn't tho😅) Jack is at the store buying cookies because I said I wouldn't buy them when we were just at the store. He is "mad" at me, but I know exactly how to make him un-mad at me.😏 I hear the car door open. I wait at the door for lil Jackaboy. Jack walks in with his cookies and glares at me as he walks by. I roll my eyes and follow him into the kitchen. Jack puts the cookie thing on the table with his back turned to me. I walk behind him and snake my arms around his waist. "Maerk, stop I'm mad at ye." Jack whines. "Well, you can't be mad at me forever Jack." I say as I slowly lick his neck. Jack shivers and bites his lip. "M-maybe I can mark." Jack says as he slips my grasp and pop a cookie halfway in his mouth facing me. I bite the cookie in half and eat it. "MAERK, YE ASSHOLE!" Jack yells at me. I smirk and kiss him, Jack kisses back automatically. We pull away. "Fooking hell Mark." Jack says slightly smiling. I chuckle and kiss him again but deeper and more heated. Jack kisses back and I lick his lip for entrance which Jack denies. I growl and grab his crotch. Jack gasps and I sneak my tongue in. I grab his hips and Jack has his hands on the back of my head. Jack moans into the kiss as I grab his ass. We pull away from the make out session for air. "Are ye really gonna do this to make me forgive ye Mark?" Jack asks. "Maybe." I say smirking. Jack rolls his eyes. "Hmm not gonna work Markimoo." Jack says. "We'll see about that." I say grabbing Jack and slinging him over my shoulder to carry him. "FOOK YE MAERK!" Jack yells as he squirms. I smack his ass. "Bad Jackaboy, bad." I say. "Put me the fook down Maerk!" Jack yells. I smack his ass again and walk into the bedroom. I place Jack on the bed. I start kissing Jack's neck. "Mark." Jack breathes out. I pull off our clothes, leaving us in boxers. I kiss Jack and start stroking then palming his now hard crotch. "Mark stop being a fooking tease." Jack moans out. I tie his hands to the bed after I pull his boxers off. "Really Mark?" Jack asks while squirming around, which is a show for me. "Yes really." I assure him. Jack groans in frustration and gives up which makes me smirk. I stroke his thigh not touching his cock. "Mark ye  asshole." Jack whines out. I stop teasing him and wrap my hands around his hard cock and start stroking it slowly then a little faster. Jack moans out my name. "Fuck Maerk just fuck me already." Jack moans out. I feel him getting close to climaxing. I smirk and put a cock ring on him. "Not until you forgive me about the stupid cookies." I say slowly stroking his thigh again. "Fuck Maerk, really?" Jack asks. "Yeah." I say crossing my arms. "Fucking hell Maerk, fine I forgive ye. Now take this fucking thing off of me!" Jack whines out. I smirk. "Okay." I take it off of him and jack him off. (😂) Jack moans as he cums and I lick it off. I untie Jack and he lays me down on my back. Jack kitten licks my tip, then takes it in. "Oh fuck Jack." I groan/moan out. Jack takes me in after a minute or two on my tip. I tangle my fingers in his hair. Jack hums while using his tongue and bobs faster. "You're so good Jack." I moan out. Not too long after, I cum into his mouth and he swallows and lays down beside me. "How are you so good at that Jack?" I ask in between pants. Jack shrugs and snuggles in my side. I hold him as he slowly falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
250K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...