...shower thoughts...PT 2~ 🚿

The thing is, he noticed Mark in the bathroom with him, but he didn't know that Mark had taken pictures until he saw them on accident. But Jack plans on teasing Mark to see if Mark will do something.

No ones POV

Mark walks in the room after changing into boxers and a tank top. He lays down and the lights are turned off. They both doesn't use any covers because it is warm enough without them anyway. Mark is laying on his back, which doesn't give Jack much things to do to tease Mark. If Mark was lying on his side, facing Jack, then Jack could do something. Maybe he could've pushed against Mark a certain way.

Jack lets out a soft sigh and gives up. 'What was I gonna do anyway. Mark is my friend, would we even do anything more than friends together. But Mark did take pictures of me naked. Oh well just try to forget about it.' Jack tells himself. Jack tries to sleep.

Almost 11 minutes later Jack wakes up to a low groan. It wasn't loud but Jack wasn't in a deep sleep yet. With a questioning look on his face, Jack waits to hear if it happens again. Not even 2 minutes later, another groan is heard. Jack slowly looks over to Mark and sees Mark asleep. Jack starts to lay back down, thinking that it might be in his head, but sees Mark groan.

'So it's Mark groaning. But why?' Jack thinks and looks down at Mark's boxers. There is a noticeable lump right there. 'I wonder what he could be thinking about.' Just as that thought went in Jack's head, it was answered. "Sèan~" Mark groans. Jack is surprised by this.

Of course Mark would be thinking about Jack, he had seen Jack's body naked in the shower and had even took pictures of just that. Jack takes this opportunity to do something like he had wanted to earlier. Jack places his hand on Mark's clothed dick. Jack watches Mark's face as he slightly rubs over Mark's boxers. Jack then grabs Mark's clothed dick. He rubs it for a little and turns on a lamp.

Jack makes a daring decision as he lifts his leg over on the other side if Mark and sits on top of Mark's groin. It doesn't take long after that for Mark to open his eyes to see Jack on top of him. Jack looks back at the confused Mark underneath him. "S-seà-" Jack interrupts Mark with a finger to Mark's lips and a quiet shush.

Jack starts to grind on Mark, making Mark bite his lip in pleasure. Mark stares at Jack, hoping that this is not a dream. He has liked Jack for a while. So this means that Jack likes him back! Maybe? Mark's thoughts are interrupted by hands making their way in his tank top. The next thing he feels is Jack's lips on his own. The kiss is passionate and loving, but also has some lust and want. So they kiss harder and add tongue.

Jack grinds a little harder, making his wants known. So Mark grabs Jack's hips and make his way down to Jack's ass. Mark squeezes Jack's ass making Jack moan in the kiss. They break the kiss and Jack speaks first. "I wanna ride you." Jack whispers in Mark's ear. Mark nods and undresses Jack out of his boxers and he takes his bottoms off as well.

"No need to prep, I already did in the shower." Jack informs. Mark nods and thinks about Jack in the shower and how Jack looked like while he preped himself. But no need for that, because he has Jack right now. Jack gets in position above Mark's cock. He grabs Mark's already hardened cock and pushes the tip in his hole. He feels Mark's cock fill his hole.

Jack moans as he lowers all the way down, taking it in. Mark feels how amazing Jack feels around his cock. Mark watches as Jack starts to move up and down on his cock. Jack looks amazing like this, taking in all of him. "Ah~ Sèan~" Mark moans as Jack goes harder. Jack doesn't hold in his moans, he let's Mark know how good it feels to have Mark in him.

Mark grabs Jack's hips and thrusts into Jack, making it even more pleasurable to the both of them. "Ah~ Mark, so good~ah~" Jack moans out as Mark's dick goes in and out of his hole. Mark hits Jack's spot which makes Jack almost scream in pleasure. Moans, groans and the sound of skin on skin is all what would be heard in that room.

Jack lets Mark thrust into him. Jack grabs his own cock and pleasures himself. "I'm gonna~" Mark says before he cums into Jack. Jack cums not even a minute after Mark. They wait a few seconds before Jack gets off of Mark. Mark looks over at Jack and Jack looks back. "I really like you, ya know like really like like you." Mark says. Jack nods and says, "I like like you too." They smile at each other and kiss once more before taking a shower together.

Done~~

Sorry if it isn't good, but I wanted to publish something.