Mafia Princess (Klance)

נכתב על ידי FoxInThighHighSox

Two gangs have been at war with one another, the Galra family and the Altean family. In a desperate attempt... עוד

The Princess
Kidnapping the Princess
A Plane Ride
Escape the Beach
Coincidence?
Trust
Catching a New Ride
Bonding
A Trip to the Zoo
Brave
Train Wreck
A Rivers Fury
Deaths Row
Keith's Opportunity
Dream Team
Trying Not to Fall in Love
Taking You Home
Another Detour
Unwelcome
Making A Good Impression
Allura's Fight
Brothers
A Paladin
Black and Red
You Look Good In Red
Zarkon's Move
Making A Move
Change Of Plans
Under Attack
An Unsuspected Hero
Worry
The Families (r18....kinda)
The Missing
Your Brother
Matt!
Stealth Mission
Stealth is my Middle Name
Yeah, That's a Good Idea
Trust in Lotor
Already Rescued?
A New Player
Everybodies Safe
Fooling Around (R18!!!)
Lotor's Part
A Past Love (R18ish)
Dad?

The Battle

5.1K 227 95
נכתב על ידי FoxInThighHighSox

   The Paladins suited up as Shiro and Allura helped hand out weapons to the gang members. Hunk finished up fast and ran to Allura's side.

"I'm good to go, I can help Shiro."

"Good once you're done we're gonna need the big guns Hunk. Grab the largest yellow lion and mow down what you can, the rest of us will follow behind you and when the path is clear we'll spread out and take down this idiotic family one by one."

"You got it Princess." Hunk switched places with her.

   Allura rushed to the other Paladins gearing up and explaining the plan.

"Alright here's whats going to happen. Hunk will make us a path to get through the wall of Galra. Keith and Lance take your vehicles to the left side of the building, Shiro and I will take the right. Pidge, you stay with Hunk at the front. We'll take out the smaller fleets on the sides then round back to the front and finish the job. Hunk has the strongest armored vehicle so stick with him. Everyone got it?"

   Together they all agreed with full confidence and Allura felt reassured. They rushed off to choose their vehicles. Pidge crawled into a slim green mini, Lance a Blue Ferrari, Shiro a large black duel wheeled Denali Sierra, Allura a silver and pink corvette, while Keith finally got a ride on the Yamaha he had his eyes on. They started up and waited for Hunk to finish, the men rushed outside and Hunk went to his own vehicle which was a thick yellow Rhino GX. The garage doors opened and he drove the massive vehicle followed close behind by Pidge. The other Paladins took their sides, Allura sped around swiftly able to make those sharp turns as she shot the Galran grunts, Shiro was able to keep her gaurded and take out their large vehicles that deployed more men and firearms. On the other side Keith and Lance watched each others backs. With Keith's small agile bike he was able to keep the men out of the way of Lance's Ferrari, he had been given a gun but instead used a long dagger that was gifted to him by Allura. Lance left his heavy vest on the gas and stuck a baton in the steering wheal to keep it straight. He brought down the the roof turning the blue lion into a convertible and stood up on the seat using his rifle to snipe as he drove by. Hunk in the front was having a hard time. They had pinned down the electrical vehicle and Pidge was trying to hack in and stop their automatic weaponry. She was having a hard time and Hunk was losing stamina quickly. 

"Guys I dunno how much longer we can hold off, Zarkon's vehicle is almost here and we still haven't shut down their weapons system." Hunk fretted over the headset.

"Don't worry we're on our way back." Allura answered his call.

"Same here buddy." Lance said excitedly. "Just hold on."

   Before they could get to him as if on cue Zarkon showed up with a dark purple Marauder. Hunk turned around and his eyes widened at the massive vehicle. 

"Piiiidge I need you to hurry up!" Hunk warned.

"I almost got it!" She called back.

   The massive African military vehicle began to crush all of the vehicles in its path, it thrashed through the people like fruit flies until it came with in a car length to Hunks vehicle.

"Pidge."

"Just gimme another-"

"Pidge!" 

   Hunk grabbed the small girl and yanked her out of the mini abandoning the Rhino just as they hit the ground the Marauder trashed the Rhino and the mini that followed. The vehicles guns pointed towards the paladins, they got up and tried to run but the artillery was starting up. The bullets tore up the soil and just before they got near their heals Shiro's truck stopped in front of them, he opened the door and Hunk threw Pidge in before climbing up the side. The truck drove off and the bullets just skimmed the tail.

"Thanks Shiro, that was too close." The yellow paladin sighed.

"We gotta distract that thing so I can get back to the main artillery system or else the big guns are going to destroy the mansion!" Pidge yelled looking back at her flattened the front of the mini.

"Alright, then hold on!' Shiro raced over to where the other paladins were fighting off the last three SUV's. "Listen Voltron, I have an idea." He spoke over the headset.

"Let us hear it Shiro." Lance answered.

"We need to distract the marauder. Keith has the least noticeable vehicle, he can take Pidge back to the mini and shut down the artillery."

"What will we do with the Marauder after that?" Keith asked.

"We'll figure that out once the guns are off of us."

"It's a plan," Allura agreed.

   Keith's drove the bike to Shiro's side and Pidge opened the door. Hunk let her down carefully, she got on the bike and held on tight as Keith swerved the other way.

"Hunk can you give us air support?" Shiro asked.

"You mean go out there and shoot down the surviving Galran while a massive armed vehicle shoots at me with heavy over exaggerated arms?"

 "Yup."

"..... Okay."

   Hunk got out of the truck and climbed into the bed he reached through the back window and yanked out a box. He ducked down opening the box to reveal a grenade launcher.

"Alright Lance, let's distract this clunky bucket of bolts." Allura called over the com.

"Distractions my middle name princess." 

   The two powerful sports cars rushed to the marauder drifting around it to taunt the heavy machine. The guns couldn't keep up with their speed and the Marauder had a hard time turning around let alone going fast enough to catch them. They rushed away staying near enough to taunt the large machines owner to get it away from what was left of the mini. When they were far enough Keith slid to a stop placing the bike behind the smashed Rhino. They began to clear the reckage and Pidge pulled out her phone to connect it to the computers in the Galra vehicle.

"Kay we're back in." Pidge said over the headset.

"Alright take your time we have this thing pretty distracted." Shiro replied.

"This is so crazy, how did we go from simple gang fights to a straight up war in our backyard, how are no cops or military surrounding us?!" Hunk called out.

"Yeah. Like why does a crime lord even HAVE an imported armed vehicle?" Lance agreed.

"Is this really the time to be questioning this?" Allura snipped.

   The heavy artillery shot at the two cars missing each time. The one behind the gun got frustrated and went for a slower easier target. Hunk saw the gun rear towards them and he let out a faint "Uho."

"Shiro we gotta get outta range, the guns have chose a new target!" He called into the cab.

"I'm trying, Get back in here!"

   Hunk opened the back door to the crew cab and leapt in. Just as he did the gun blazed and shot the box taking out two of the back four wheels. The truck held up for a while but then slowly started to tip over as Shiro lost control.

"Hold on!" He called back as the truck began to fall over onto its side.

   The truck hit the earth with a heavy thud, Shiro undid his seat belt and looked into the back to check on the yellow lion.

"You okay hunk?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." The large male sat up.

"We gotta get out." Shiro raced for the door and pushed it open. He waited a moment then poked his head out. Just as he did the marauder stopped and the gun waited. "Hunk now!" he yelled.

   Hunk scrambled up and opened his own door. They jumped out and hid behind the truck just as the bullets came in.

"I don't think this is going to hold!" Hunk said feeling the truck rattling.

"Pidge we're pinned down, are you almost fini-" Before Shiro could go on a bullet pierced the bottom of the truck and went through his side causing him to call out in pain.

"Shiro!" Hunk pulled the man closer to his side.

   Keith looked over the car trying to look for his brother but only saw the truck being torn apart.

"Pidge you gotta hurry!" he yelled.

"I know!"

   More and more bullets started to fly through the truck and Hunk held his hand over Shiro's wound only able to pray.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

152K 7.6K 45
Everyone had been hearing rumors but no one believed that an alien species was gonna come and take over until the day it happened. It was chaos. Fami...
50.7K 992 20
What if the altean were the main reason that the war started When the galra to give the altean more power they made a virus that kill the kit in a b...
61.2K 1.8K 19
Y'all this shits cringe stop reading it pls 😭 Cover by: https://twitter.com/rainlikestars Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura are the five Paladin...
170K 4K 16
Keith has left off on a mission to help destroy Zarkons ship, but it goes terribly wrong, causing him and his companions to be captured. Voltron atte...