Always His

By Dear_B

"When the Bad boy first laid eyes on the good girl it was just love at first sight." ~ "No guy wants to see h... More

HIS
1| I kneed a d*ck in his d*ck
2| Oddly I do get you
4| Friends?
5| G.I.A.O
6| He kept me up all night
7| What a D!CK
8| Feeling better?
9| Get Drunk
10| Lost someone
11| He won't be JEALOUS
12| Maybe he is jealous
13| I needed you
14| Our Solar Day
15| Just Friends
16| But what if I can't?
17| I Would Do Whatever
18| I Won't Give Up
19| Shit Boys Say
20| Background
21| Realization
22| Self Promises
23|| What Happened ?
24| Secrets? Still?
25| I fucked up...
26| Yours
27| My poor baby
28| My Big Mess
29| I'm Not Gay That Was Your Mother
30| I've got major plans for you tonight Valentine
31| I'm In Love With My Valentine
32| Not So Good At Being A Bad Boy After All
33| Let The Fun Begin
34|| Be F(u)cking Mine
35| Dirty Talk Make Me All Horny
36| We Would Have Awesome Sweaty SËX
37| JUST KISS ME
38| Only Mine
39| HBD Cass!
40| He's Mine
41| The proofs in the pudding
42| Tie The Knot
43| I Love You My Queen
44|He tore me up.
45| Bragging rights
46| Fear
47| We did it baby
48| Prom
49| Graduation
50| Love Is Us

3| Diffrences

17.3K 383 102
By Dear_B

Picture of Cassie and Kate up top!

Excuse the grammar guys!

"I can't forget but I can pretend."~~

Cassie||

Why did I let it bother me?

People were asking me left to right had I broken up with Tony.

My answers weren't the least bit nice or polite I was in a fucked up mood, maybe because I stayed up all night thinking about the shit after I chanted I wasn't going to let it bother me.

Everyone looked at me crazy. Yeah the good girl, polite to everyone was being a bitch to everyone. Finally!

I heard rumors stream around about my behavior and how the break up was ruining me...

I wouldn't let them know it was even if it was... And it was.

This morning I woke up with bags under my eyes, I added some foundation under my eyes to give the look alive vibe. Today I let my hair hang down in messy wavy curls that were really cute though and I added a flower forehead band that was really cute; gave me the flower child persona. I wore a light tan cardigan, a white tank under, a belt around the waist, some light jean shorts, and my light brown toms.

I didn't want to look like I cared about the break up because if I did i would have wore a hoodie and sweats with my hair in the messy knots I woke up with. I would have been comfortable for sure but that wasn't what I was suppose to wear as Tonys- to think about it I wish I did wear that shit.

My phone vibrated in my pocket right before I was stopped by one of Tonys team mates.

"Hey Cassie," I looked up at the guy "Hey," boredom already laced in my tone. "So I heard you and Tony broke up." My face falters just from hearing the use of his name.

"Yeah so what?" I shrugged and began to walk but he got into step with me "So I was thinking mayb-" I cut him off "I thought there was like this bro code boys follow." I state he chuckled but I didn't think shit was funny.

"Look here dude, I'm in a very bitchy mood and I don't think you want the wrath of that so how about you walk away with your pride before I hurt it?"

He nodded fast and was off in a blast. I continued to walk down to my locker as I plucked my phone out of my pocket.

Big Bro: Wats new sis?

I smiled I haven't heard from Del in three days and that was pretty long for us. My relationship with my older brother Del is either "Yo i'll help you hide the dead body" or "Don't breathe in my direction or i'll destroy you."

Theres no in between.

Me: Mom didn't tell u? I broke up with Tony.

Big bro: No she didn't I'm on my way over

I frowned what's he talking about?

Me: ur all the way in another state idiot nd i can handle it.

"What's with the scrunched up thinking face?" I looked up smiling at Kate "Brother" she nodded. "We need to talk," she said sternly while she started to unlock her locker beside mine.

I scrunched up my eyebrows what could it be about? What did I do?

Big Bro: so, wats tht matter? Now wats the dudes address?

I rolled my eyes chuckling

Me: luv u bro but I can fight my own battles now. I've got supper strength I'm Supper woman!

Big Bro: lmao -I'm not laughing in person- I'm coming down for break nd I expect his address

Me: watever text you later butt head :}

I put my phone in my pocket and looked up at Kate innocently as she began to talk.

"I heard something about you and... You and Ajax I'm not sure if it's true though. Never mind silly of me to believe anything stupid like that!" She blushed and dropped the topic I was more than happy but I know I should tell her...

But now wasn't the right time... Was it? She would be all for it. I was dragged out if thought by Kate's voice "Okay so since your single again you can so be my wing man again." I rolled my eyes groaning.

"So you know Greg?" I nodded he was Ajax's only friend here besides the ones I seen pick him up sometimes.

Greg wasn't too much like Ajax he just had a bad rep because of the saying 'the birds of the feather flock together' and everyone assumed since he some how befriended a guy like Ajax that he had to be just like him. I turned a deaf ear to the rumors though, well at least I tried.

He always had a smile on his face when I seen him.

"Ya I know him..." I said confused on what she was getting at.

"Welllll.... He Invited me-us out with him to watch him race."

I shook my head fast "No," I looked at her wide eyed. "Hell no." Just because I didn't necessarily keep a open ear out for the rumors that still didn't mean I couldn't hear them and was oblivious to that fact that he was a badass...

"Please Cass!" She whined and begged I shook my head. "No Kate, I don't think we should go to that place." She whined "Cass you know I would do it for you!" I closed my eyes groaning "Please-" Kate was cut off

"Please what?" I turned to the idiot and poked at his chest hard "You. Do. Not. Fight. My. Battles!" I poked him in his hard chest Clark looked a bit guilty but soon covered it up.

"Come one Cass that freak was talking mad shit. You're like my little sister, I couldn't just stand around and let him talk shit about you like that." I groaned nodding "I understand" I had to because if a bitch was talking bad about Clark or Kate I would have jumped bad too...

"But don't do it again. Please?" He nodded smiling as he scooped me in his arms "What's your punishment?" Kate asked as he let me go I nodded "Yeah what is it?" I asked as I went to my locker.

"Weeks detention and clean up." I nodded as he shrugged his backpack on his shoulder "I've got to go speak to coach early about the fight thing thought."

Kay and I nodded "Catch you ladies later." Clark was running track this session he was pretty good. Kate and I chuckled lightly at his grim face. "Okay," we chirped as he both glared at us as we both held back our laughs.

Clark walked away and the bell rang for the first class to start "Kate..." I said lowly she looked at me from her little hand mirror.

"Yeah?" She gave me her full attention now. "I-i... M-me a-and... A-Ajax a-and I-I-" I was cut off by a strong arm wrapping around my waist and smashing me to his chest I couldn't help the sigh that left my parted lips as I got a smell of his nice ocean breeze scent.

He pressed his chest against my back this felt way better than Tonys hugs.

My eyes went wide but I stopped freaking out when his nice minty breath was on my neck and breathing on my ear "Hey babe," he whispered huskily then pressed his soft, warm, comforting lips against my neck skin. I melted into him right there.

This isn't real! This isn't real! I chanted over and over again because the thing was that this really wasn't real.

This thing Ajax and I had was just pretend. Yep all pretend.

A throat cleared; my best friend Kate had her arms crossed and a perfect arched eyebrow that I just recently plucked for her raised.

"Ha ha ha..." I nervously laughed "Kate really funny thing is-" I was cut off by Ajax

"We are together," he shrugged while his chin rested on my shoulder. I gulped, I couldn't think with him this close. I jumped out of him embrace he looked shocked to say the least.

I glanced around the empty hall making sure no one could hear as I began to explain to Kate what the hells going on.

"He's pretending to be my boyfriend so I could get back at Tony." I blurted feeling quite guilty.

Kate nodded after a few seconds and a devious smile made its way on her lips "What a genius plan!!" Kate said jumping up and down I smiled "So we're good?" I asked she nodded "Hell yeah! So was it true that you two were basically dry humping yesterday in the hall way?" I blushed a dark red.

Ajax smirked "Yep Clover couldn't keep her hands off me." I rolled my eyes "Shut up you kissed me first," I hissed hitting his arm he and Kate laughed at my embarrassment.

"This is so good because I heard Tonys got a new girlfriend..." My face and mood dropped again and here I thought my day had a future; a bright future.

"Yea... Well I'm gonna be late for class..." I mummer before shrugging my backpack over my shoulder and walking away from the two.

I walked to first period in a daze. Tony moved on already... For-real not pretend like I was doing... I felt so depressed, I felt like I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

I guess getting over him was going to sound easier than it was going to be. Naturally.

"Pst! Pst!" I turned to a group of girls huddled up together looking at me "You go out with Ajax now?"

I wasn't in the mood so I gave them the snide rude answer I gave everyone else who asked. "When did it become any of your fucking business?" I hissed the girls all looked panicked and shocked.

I glared at them before turning back around feeling somewhat guilty. I'll have to buy them a fruit basket or something to apologize.

~

"Miss Clover class has been over for at least three minutes and you still haven't moved are you okay?"

Here goes the caring teacher with the caring speech, the one where they say 'If you have a problem, remember you can tell me anything.'

I got up out of my desk grumbling a dry "Ya I'm OK."

Before I left her classroom the hallway was on the verge of getting cleared. I made it to my second period a minute late and Mr. Bale made me stand outside the door for longer than I should have.

He scolded me then let me in five minutes later.

"Here comes in the unemployed." He said loudly to his class i rolled my eyes and huffed a breath. "Attitude Miss Clover?" I sigh turning around only inches from my seat.

I heard the murmurs about me and stares as I took the walk of shame to my seat.

It's was foreign to see the Ivy League girl walk into class late.

"No Mr. Bales I was just breathing. Can I breath or naw?" The class stifled laughs before Mr Bales sent me a glare and waved me to my seat.

Ajax wasn't here yet so I figured he was going to be late. I sat in my seat taking out one of my note books so it looked like I was doing work as I spaced out. I found myself staring at the door waiting for Ajax to walk right in it.

Ten minutes into the lesson the door swung open and in walked Ajax. I felt a small smile tug at my lips as his eyes locked on mine.
Mr Bale reframed on saying anything instead ignored Ajax and kept on with his lesson I gaped.

Ajax came to his seat with no note or anything and I got scowled and humiliated in front of the whole calss!

"Mr.Bale what the hell?!" I found myself yelling everyone turned to me with wide eyes 'fuck! You said that out loud' my inner self groaned.

I could just feel Ajax's smirk at the back of my head. "Miss Clover what seems to be the problem?" I blushed but I wasn't going to back down.

"I was at the door only a minute late, I get humiliated about it and 'another' student comes in almost ten minutes late and you don't say squat about it," I said sternly folding my arms across my chest.

Everyone stifled laughs except for Ajax I rolled my eyes seeing Mr. Bales face go bright red "I just don't think that's fair."

"Well life isn't fair Miss Clover!"

"Life's only unfair because of dicks like you..." I mumble real lowly.

"Now since I'm being so unfair how about you get a detention to think about how unfair I've been being and how pointless it was of you to point it out."

I shook my head "No-" I was cut off "Yes Miss Clover," Mr Bales said sternly

"But-" cut off again!

"No buts! After school and you don't want me to have to look for you." I groaned bitting on my lip as I slouched in my chair.

"Whoa Clover detention? Who would have knew Clover would ever get a detention?" His teasing whispers didn't help at all they just got under my skin and made me want to yell in his face. "Shut up you idiot," I hissed he chuckled lightly. "That's no way to talk to your boyfriend, Clover." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I just shrugged back not feeling like arguing with him.

~

The bell had rung dismissing class I got up angrily throwing my notebook in my bag. I stomped up to Mr. Bales desk for my detention slip.

"Miss Clover are you doing fine?"

I scoffed just because the good girl finally lashes out a little something's wrong with her?

"Yea i'm fine." I murmured

"Good, I hope you would be considerate to your class mates and not be so selfish to interrupt they're learning again." I had a scowl on my face ready to snap at this idiot of a teacher but I felt a hand on my lower back that made me calm down.

"Thank you for the lesson Mr.Bales," Ajax said as he took the slip for me from Mr. Bales hand.

"Your welcome Ajax, maybe some of your +A student behavior could rub off on Miss Clover." I frowned even more I had an A in here... Before I could snap at the bitch of a teacher Ajax pressed me into his side and massaged my back dimples under my shirt at the bottom of my spine. His thumb rubbed the dip and I was instantly cool, calm, and collected.

Ajax sent Mr. Bale's a nod before ushering us out of the classroom.

I expected him to stop his magic with his hand but he didn't. I glanced up at him trying not to get caught but he caught me "Your ex is down this hall." I nodded then looked down at my shoes as everyone cleared the way for us.

"Thanks," I muttered leaning my head into his shoulder he nodded. "No problem Firecracker," he chuckled I smiled. "Mr. Bales is such a dick. I didn't even do shit," I grumbled Ajax chuckled loudly everyone in the hall had become really quiet.

Probably because no one ever heard him laugh.

"What?" I whined looking up at him he smiled looking down at me. "It's just funny to me because a sweet little mouth like yours spits out the most foul langue I could ever imagine." I blushed slapping my hand over my face he chuckled even deeper as his hand pressed into my back dimple.

"Well it's true," he said deeply into my ear full of joy in his tone. I blushed even more. "Ajax if I didn't know any better I would think that you liked it," I smirked as we stopped in front of my locker and he let me go and leaned up beside my locker.

I did my combination while he laughed. "Well I do, it makes me wonder about what type of stuff that sweet yet dirty little mouth of yours is capable of. Really turns me on," he teased I blushed a dark red as Ajax chuckled hard.

Then I imagined me and Ajax kissing fighting for domination... Then I imagined me riding him while I yelled his name out in pleasure and cussed just like he liked.

Shit!!!

I shook my head free of the thoughts only to glance down at his pants wonder how big he really was. Shit! Bad bad bad thought Cassie!!

I groaned putting my head in my locker.

"What's up with you?" Kate asked as Ajax kept laughing at my embarrassment.

"I'm confused I keep hearing stuff about Cass... And Ajax..." Clark's voice rang in my ears I jumped, my head hit the top of the locker. "Shit!" I groaned only to cause Ajax to laugh even harder probably from hearing me cursing.

I blushed even more remembering it 'turned him on'

"C-Clark..." I stuttered hearing Ajax angelic laugh die down.

"What's going on CC?" Clark asked me confused "I-I... w-we"

"We're dating" Ajax said spitting it out; wrapping his arm around my waist I felt comfortable and safe once again.

Stupid body!

Clark's eyes became wide in shocked. I elbowed Ajax in his chest he knew what he was doing "Idiot," I grumbled to him, he only held me tighter.

"Clark it's more to it let me explain later," he frowned but nodded. "Yeah alright at lunch." I nodded innocently at him.

The bell rang signaling student to haul ass to class. "See you at lunch," Clark said sternly. I nodded while Kate bids Ajax and I a smirk and a later as she and Clark left for class.

I turned in Ajax's arms "You ass," I hissed he smirked. "Didn't I tell you I liked it when you cussed. It really turns me on." I rolled my eyes pushing out of his embrace as I grabbed my notebook for class.

"You shouldn't have said it like that... That was like ripping off a band-aid" I frowned, he shrugged. "So."

I looked up at him irritated to say the least "You're an idiot." I said instead of cursing because that obviously didn't get me anywhere he nods.

"Says the girl who got detention and who's teachers hopping some of the A+ student behavior rubs off on her." I rolled my eyes closing my locker as he motion to himself.

"I've got an B in that class."

He slings him arm over my shoulder as we pass people in the hallway getting to class.

"But I've got an A+" he gloats then I think.

"What the hell, how'd you get an A+" I'm cut off my heart hammers in my rib cage.

"Hey Cassie, Ajax." Ajax hand slides down to around my waist now as he holds me tight to his side. I feel confident with Ajax by my side for some reason... Maybe he's buff and could kill Tony... Or maybe it's because I know Ajax won't let anything bad happen to me weird but that's what vibe I was getting...

"Tony." Ajax said coldly I glanced at Tony before darting my eyes else where.

"You two a thing now?" Tony, but straight to the point no beating around the bush. My ears perk as I hear a bit of jealously in his tone, a spark of hope ignites in me and I don't know why.

"Yep," Ajax says calmly while I'm like a scratching nervous crack head... I could tell Tony was getting irritated that I wasn't talking.

"Cassie were you hooking up with him while we were together?" He was irritated and I could prove it. The way he said my name so sternly made a shiver run down my spine. He wanted me to answer this one...

Tony was pretty jealous he never hit me or anything just got in my face yelling more than I could count but never hit me. He embarrassed me when he got jealous in public.

I remember this one time we were at this nice restaurant and he jumped in my face yelling cause he thought I was flirting with our waiter which I so wasn't!

I only said two words to the waiter so far and that was only 'Thank you' Tony caused a scene. Once he stormed off to the bathroom a guy; the manager came to me and asked if everything was fine seeing as I just got verbally attacked in front of the whole restaurant.

I just nodded and said I was 'Fine' while blinking back my teary eyes he left before Tony came back and I was thankful for that.

After Tony dragged me out of the place and yelled at me the whole ride home...

"Cassie?" Tony said my name sternly I could feel Ajax tensing beside me I put my arm around his waist to calm him and he did a little. I didn't fear of Tony yelling at me, at least not with Ajax right here.

"Yes Tony, yes I hooked up with him the whole time, and yes he is better than you in bed." I spat at Tony and grabbed Ajax's hand while I pulled him with me down the hall away from a pissed off looking Tony.

I felt like a total badass right now! I felt like I just beat some serious ass! I glanced up at Ajax surprised he hasn't said anything yet he had this big sly smile on his face I rolled my eyes. "Don't be so cocky." He chuckled looking down at me "I can bet on it that I'm way better in bed than him." I blushed looking down at my hands as we walked into class as the last bell rang.

Just on time. This teacher wouldn't have cared much he's a push over. He was sitting down at his desk reading something while everyone was talking, making noise, throwing stuff, playing music, and some girl were even painting their nails.

The room got really quiet once me and Ajax entered and people started to notice.

I rushed to my seat blushing like a maniac thinking about what Ajax said. Was he a better lover than Tony?

Ajax didn't love though he fucked... But wasn't that what Tony was doing? All the while I thought it was love making while Tony just fucked...

I heard enough about Ajax to know he only fucked. I didn't only want to be fucked though... Right? Yes!

My morals wouldn't stand for that and if I only wanted to fuck I would have just did that with Tony. But I had this nagging curiosity that wanted to try Ajax out.

Oh fuck I sounded like I was buying a car.

I wanted to be loved and wouldn't give my cookie away to no other guy until I knew he loved me for sure and that shit didn't seem possible now. Not at all.

"Hey you move. I'm going to be sitting here for now on," Ajax's deep voice brought me out of thought as the kid that sat beside me nodded frantically then got up and ran to another seat. I looked at Ajax with disbelief as he sat beside me with no worry in the word.

"You can't just do that to people," I hissed at Ajax he ignored me instead and asked "You were thinking about me fucking you huh?"

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I blushed a bright pink/red and bit on my lip. My stomach felt like butterflies were trying to rip out of me from the lose of space since it was so much in my tummy right now.

"N-no!" I hissed I mentally cursed myself out for stuttering like an idiot who just had gotten caught in a lie.

Ajax turned to me smirking he leaned up and then turned his whole body my way. He pulled my desk closer to his; his breath was on my neck and ear within seconds.

My skin felt hot and all -antsy- like ants were crawling all over me. His hand went down to my back as he rubbed soft circles on top of my shirt; it burned my skin under it.

"Yes you were," he whispered huskily in my ear then bit on it. I played with the bottom of my shirt out of nervousness along with biting my lip.

"N-no I-I wasn't," I stuttered he only smirked as he pressed light heavy kisses on my neck. Why didn't I stop him? If you were thinking that let me tell you your not as smart as I thought you were!

My body was humming for him in pleasure right about now, encouraging him on. His soft lips had me on lock and I was feeling all these type of ache and sensations between my thighs. I couldn't pull away because this shit was fucking nice. His other hand planted on my thigh as it softly; teasingly went up and down my thigh almost like he was testing the water.

"It's fine because I thought about it too," Ajax said in a teasing tone and I could feel his smirk on my skin, he didn't stop there he started speaking again.

"I thought about bending you over this desk as soon as I saw you sitting her in thought with a tint of pink on your cheeks." Shit that voice! His hand tightened on my thigh as his teeth grazed my ear "I pictured me stripping your sexy little ass naked, i'd kiss and lick ever inch of you, then i'd bend you over spreading your legs so I could get a great view, and your hands would lay flat on the desk like this" he put my hands on top of the desk making sure they were flat, this only turned me on even more.

His hand went back to my thigh before he began to speak again

"I'd make sure your hair was in a braid so I could grab it." His hand went up and fisted my hair not roughly but enough for a groan to slip out of my lips I was lucky it was soft and people were talking loudly.

"I'd enter you from the back and pound into you harder and more faster each time, cause quite frankly baby I wouldn't be able to control myself," he groaned softly into my ear while his tongue licked down my neck and back up. I bit my lip so hard trying to suppress the moan but dammit it was so hard; a muffled moan came out of me it was soft and quiet.

"Then i'd lick you all over again, and make you face me while you would be sprawled out for me, you'd be soaking wet ready..." He trailed groaning lowly before his hand went under my chin so we could lock eyes this was so fucking hot.

He licked his lips than continued "You'd scream or moan my name in pleasure... Though I kinda pegged you for the moaning type."

I groaned closing my eyes imagining it. My panties were really soaked down there. Ajax leaned his forehead against mine I opened my eyes a little after again his vibrant blue/golden were locked on me "That was just some thoughts though," he shrugged supper casually before pecking my cheek and pulling away.

I looked at him with wide eyes as he smirked and sat back in his desk relaxingly.

I gasped "You're such an asshole!" I hissed lowly he chuckle scratching the back of his head. "Yeah... I know, I'm working on it though," he began laughing at me. "Your face was priceless," I groaned turning to the front while I put in my ear phones to drown out my thoughts!

I was so sexually frustrated.

How dare he make me all hot and bothered for him and just fucking brush it off!

Fuck me!

Literally.

But what did I want him to do? Nothing he couldn't because I promised myself no give the Cookie away to another guy until I knew for sure he loved me and I just didn't want to fuck.

And after all Ajax didn't love me.

That's for sure and he said it was just a thought, also before he even started he asked me if I thought about 'fucking' him. Not what I want.

I crossed my arms over my chest still didn't mean I couldn't be mad at the asshole and his wild thoughts!

I shook my head as I turned up the music 'Lorde white teeth teens' came on and I soon dazed out.

But I couldn't help but compare Tonys sex to sex I hadn't even had with Ajax! For some reason I had this feeling that sex with Ajax would be way more better than Tony...

I shook my head free of the wild thoughts. I was so fucking irritated with my fucking fake boyfriend right about now. He so played me.

The bell rung minutes later signaling lunch I rushed to grab my things and hauled ass out of class with Ajax calling my name, I seen people staring at me and him as he caught up with me.

"Awe your mad at me," he teased I flipped him the bird. "Come on Clover I was just kidding," he chuckles, I shrug."Whatever," I muttered speeding up my paste. "But your still mad," he pointed out I kept my mouth shut.

"Clover," he whined I rolled my eyes 'what a baby' I thought.

"Silent treatment? You know it sucks being ignored... I'd rather you talk to me like I'm a piece of shit than ignore me..." He said in a somewhat soft low tone and for a minute I felt bad for ignoring him. "Okay what do you want you fucking idiot," I hissed he smirked as we made it to my locker "I was just kidding y'know?" I glared at him.

"I don't give a flying fuck," I grumbled putting my notebook back in my locker he chuckled. "You know how it turns me on when you talk to me dirty." I flushed trying to bite back my smile he chuckled folding his arms. "I already seen the smile you can't hide it anymore," he pointed out I rolled my eyes. "Get your head out of your ass Wildd," I said sternly locking up my locker.

"I like it when-" he was cut off by a loud voice "Sup man where have you been? I've been at your locker waiting for you to drop by every passing period," Greg's voice boomed as he stood in front of Ajax and me.

"Sorry man," Ajax said coolly. "I've been here and there," he shrugged, Greg nodded then his eyes went to me and a guilty look made its way up on his face.

"Shit I'm sorry for cock blocking." I gasped fighting my emotions should I be angry or just laugh like I want to.

Instead I kneeled over cracking up. "Your such an idiot," Ajax said through laughs as we both clenched our stomachs.

"What's going on here?" Kate's voice gasped at the end when she noticed Greg, me, and Ajax laughing. We soon began to sober.

Greg put on a friendly smile it was cute and boyish like he was somewhat shy. "Awe!" I squealed the moment had caught me up. I looked down once almost everyone in the hall looked are way Kate sent me a 'shut up and go away' look.

"Ugh... I've got to go get this paper from Miss Diaz," I said to Ajax and Greg they nodded "Want me to come?" Ajax asked I shook my head. "Nah go to lunch, oh get me some fries please," I asked because there aren't normally enough for everyone.

He chuckled "Yeah sure hun!" He teased I flipped him the bird as I walked down the hallways to Ms. Diaz's classroom.

"Nice ass Babe!" Ajax cooed loudly at me everyone in the halls eyes were on me as I heard Ajax loud laugh I blushed a fire red.

I turned around seeing Ajax at a distance before yelling back "Yeah you too! Thanks for showing me that workout butt video you took from your mom!!" I smirked as everyone's eyes went wide and they stifled laughs. It was funny how people believed anything, well high school kids in particular. Ajax eyes turned to slits at me, my eyes went wide. I turned on my heels to escape the moment before Ajax chased me or something.

~

I was coming from Ms. Diaz room with a smile on my face I love that teacher she was so nice and on top of everything. I just couldn't wait until she finally assigned me to run the school news paper.

I was just mere inches away from the cafeteria doors before someone clamped a hand over my mouth and pulled me into a dark classroom.

They pushed me away from them and then the lights came on and I seen a pissed off looking Tony leaning against an empty messed up teachers desk with his arms crossed. This class room looked like it was just a storage class room like it had been abandoned and someone was just like 'lets put junk it here.'

"What the hell Tony? You scared the shit out of me! We're not suppose to be in here either!" I hissed

"Shut up!" He yelled I flinched this was the mad Tony. "What the fuck do you think you're doing with Ajax Wildd?" He sneered I folded my arms. "Why the fuck does that concern you?" What the fucks up with him? He broke up with me!

This was how we always argued... He always flips the tables some how though.

"Cassie don't fucking talk to me like that!" He yelled I rolled my eyes "You need to pull your head out of your ass! You broke up with me! You admitted to cheating on me! Now what?! You don't like seeing me happy with someone else?! You should have fucking thought about that before treating me like fucking scum!" I yelled furious now.

How fucking dare he!?

"That doesn't mean you run around like a little whore!" He roared and took huge strides towards me.

I felt my fist ball up "Fuck you!" I spat "Last I checked 'we'," I motioned to me and him "we're over and if I want a new mechanic under my hood then that's none of your concern!"

Was I really comparing my sex parts to cars?

"That still doesn't mean you run around giving the keys to everyone!!" He spat getting in my face this was what I hated. He scared me when he did this shit.

I tried to back away but his hands stopped me by gripping on my wrist.

"Tony let me go!" I hissed "No! You're such a fucking whore! You cheated on me throughout our relationship! With Ajax!?! What the fuck were you thinking going for a guy like that?!"

I was even more livid how dare he try and sit here and speak down on Ajax. Tony was the one that cheated on me for real while I only pretended to hurt him.

"Ajax is more of a man you'll ever be Tony! And I bet you wouldn't dare speak about him like this to his face!" I spat the truth and nothing else. He was on edge and I could tell because his grip on my wrist tighten his nails dug into my wrist I bit back my pained hisses. "Fuck you, you cheating whore!" He hissed I shook my head feeling my tears brim my eyes.

"How dare you, you cheated on me... I-I lied to hurt you but... But YOU! You really did!" I yelled back feeling my tear from one eye fall and I felt so low...

Tony looked a bit guilty but it was gone fast. "So what you're still with him! What did you do for him? You fucking whore!" He was scaring the shit out of me now.

"You let him feel on you like how I use too? Does he fuck you better!?" He asked his hands let go of my writs and went to my waist I pulled away. "What you could let him do it but not me?" He hissed his grip tighten on my skin I pushed him away he looked pissed.

"Tony get your fucking act together!" I spat tears spilling down my eyes as I rushed out of the class room.

I've felt low like this before... Only we were still together. I didn't have to put up with his shit anymore...

I ran away from the classroom and away from the schools cafeteria as I bolted out of the school building. I ran to my jeep feeling the uncomfortable tears run away from my eyes.

It's crazy how looks can be deceiving because from the outside a guy can look perfect, have a perfect reputation, and personality; Tony he's this amazing quarter back, he's polite, nice, someone little boys would look up to, someone a girl would want to slit my throat for because on the outside our relationship looked care-free, problem free...

You don't see any of the bad until you step inside. You have to crack the shell of the egg to get to the raw, real.

One thing I learned out of the horrible mental, verbal abusive relationship is that there is always another side to a person. Don't judge a book by its cover, flip the pages a few in, read between the lines. Crack the shell of the egg because everyone has a raw untamed side to them. Behind the mask is another face, another side, another story...

I got out my keys and got in my jeep, I drove home breaking almost all the driving rules, and speed limits.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 90K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
2.5K 97 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
25.2K 872 45
[COMPLETED] "Well, well look who decided to show up on the party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's...
54.6K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...