When I Met Him

By Anjie-Kun

"When I met him...I didn't care. I wasn't the least bit concerned yet after everything that happened before... More

When I Got Even
When I Talked to Him

When I Met Him

86 0 0
By Anjie-Kun

Hi Evry1! I'm here with a Black Butler Fan Fic, and this one is unlike anything else out there, why? because instead of paring Ciel up with a demon pedophile, I'm making the love interest someone his age; King Edward V from episode 16 of Season 1. OOOOOH! I'm so excited! I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji is owned by Toei, Funamation, and Yana Tobos, please support the official release.

Warning: AU/Making of Black Butler universe with a hint of Public School Arc. Gender bender; Fem Alois, Fem Maurice, Edward V x Ciel.

Enjoy, Anjie-Kun Out!

Ciel's POV:

When I first met him it was just another ordinary day, I had just arrived to my school Weston Academy and I could tell that my day was going to be just as dismal as the last. The school was buzzing with noisy students gossiping laughing and the like. It made me anxious to be surrounded by too many people so I basically power walked to my homeroom class. "Hi Ciel!" called my best friend as I walked into the classroom with a sigh, already feeling exasperated, "Hello Trancy." I said blandly as she ran up to me, of course my response only got me into trouble. "I've told you already, call me Alois! Get it right Damn it!" she scolded vulgarly before wrapping her arms around my neck affectionately. Ever since Junior High School, I've known Alois to be quite...eccentric, it makes me wonder how in the hell did I ever end up with someone like her for a friend. Alois is loud, excessively playful, crass, inappropriate, somewhat childish, and a tad promiscuous.

I on the other hand am exactly the opposite: quiet, reserved, gloomy, or so I've been told. I could never for the life of me understand how we ended up being so close, although I must say despite her faults and emotional oddities Alois is very loyal, and protective of those she cares about. Lucky for me I have a place in that category. "Whatever Alois." I responded as the platinum blonde squeezed me close, as if we hadn't seen each other in weeks. "Ciel I didn't finish my homework for Prof. Randall's class, I know we don't have the same hour together but the work is all the same, so could I please copy yours?" she pleaded as she pressed her face far too close to mine, her blue bell perfume was becoming more and more overwhelming the closer she became, if that didn't kill me the tight embrace which would've cut off my oxygen would have. "Fine!" I said as I pushed her away making her giggle triumphantly.

I took out my notebook which contained my homework and handed it to the wide-sky-blue-eyed girl, knowing that I was wrong to enable her laziness but I had to do something-anything- to make her shut up and leave me be for even a moment. "Thank you short-stack!" she jeered gleefully as she took my notebook. I just sighed in annoyance to the comment I was too tired to care. It wasn't long before my mind started to drift off, my gaze fixed on nothing in particular. My day was sure to be the same as any other; a buzzing swarm of Hormones, desperation, and stupidity. Girls gabbed and giggled away about nonsense, boys jested and fooled around trying to impress their peers. It was no different than any of my previous days and it left me bored to death.

"Why Hello Ciel!" called a sickeningly sweet voice that made me cringe. I didn't have to turn to my side to see who it was, I knew that voice anywhere. "What is it Cole?" I said irritated. Maurice Cole is probably the most popular girl in our grade, what with her golden light blonde, hair, emerald green eyes, long [fake] eyelashes, and seemingly innocent face she can win anyone over. I wouldn't exactly call her a mean girl however, evil is more like it! Ever since Junior high school she has been hard at work to make my life a living hell.

She stood there smiling with two of her friends behind her two under class men, one had blonde hair with the bangs parted at the center, and the other had brown hair neatly trimmed into a bowl cut. "I just wanted to know if you got my invitation to my party this weekend." she said innocently with the tips of her eight fingers touching each other lightly, like she was trying to be kind about her statement, but I knew better. Her stupid little party didn't mean a thing to me so I just ignored her and began taking out my notes for first hour. Maurice then let out a deep, overly dramatic gasp before saying, "You didn't get it? Oh, what a shame I really wanted you to come." she said faking distraught. "Oh well C'est la Vie!" she said as her friends giggled.

"Oh Maurice!" Alois called happily from next to me, prompting us all to look to her. She wore a dark scary expression that basically dared the other girls to challenge her, "That pungent garden variety musk you call perfume is burning my nostrils, leave now so that you don't stink up our air space anymore than you already have." she said menacingly which scared the two girls off, Maurice tried to stay firm but she soon gave into her fright as well and followed after the girls swiftly. Once they were gone Alois returned my notebook.

"What is her problem with you, did you kick her puppy down a flight of stairs or something?" she asked. I shrugged in response not really sure how to answer, of course I've never kicked anyone's dog or any animal for that matter. Maurice has always had a way of pretending to be nice, and using that skill to make me look bad. She'll act as if she's being kind or friendly to me in the presents of others, but when she and her friends plan something or have me alone, the real monster that is Maurice Cole comes out full force.

I use to hangout with two girls named Joanne and Millie in my first year of Junior high, they were my closest friends at the time, but Maurice used her faux kindness and schemes to make them both doubt me as their friend until eventually they both abandoned me. She tried the same thing on Alois but she failed miserably. Thankfully like myself, Alois has the gift of smelling the bullshit in a person's lies from a mile away. I've always been thankful for that, and I still am to this day.

As I got all of my supplies out Alois straightened her scarlet hairclip, Which was on the right side of her hair. She always wore a hairclip to match her clothes, although most of her uniform consisted of a white school shirt, with an unbuttoned collar and rolled up sleeves, a pair of very short school shorts, black thigh-high stockings and charcoal-black dress shoes. The only accessory that she wore to match the clip was her red and white striped neck tie which was pulled down pass her collarbone. She could always catch someone's eye with such scandalous attire, it's one of the many differences between us that makes me question our strange friendship. Soon Prof. Michaelis walked in to take roll call. "Good morning class!" he said in a disgustingly delighted voice. God he's almost as bad as Maurice with his douchebag smile and annoying overly exaggerated sentiments. He may be a young teacher but he's very skilled and well educated. His good looks seem to raise his popularity immensely as well-he's so damn perfect it just makes me want to vomit! "Before we take roll call, I'd like to introduce your newest classmate." he said.

Soon a boy with shaggy shoulder-length blonde hair walked in from the entrance. He looked to be about a year or so ahead of me. He had porcelain skin, long black eyelashes, bright blue eyes and a lean figure. He wore a white school shirt which wasn't tucked in, with the collar unbuttoned, underneath a beige school sweater with the Weston Academy crest on the left side of the chest and the sleeves rolled up pass his elbows. He had on a pair of black school pants, brown loafers and he had a brown school bag draped across his chest. He didn't even smile when he looked towards the class, in fact he almost seemed to be scowling.

"Everyone allow me to introduce Mr. Edward King V, he and his family has just moved here from England. Do make him feel welcome." said our teacher as he gestured toward the new student. "Hello." the boy said sternly it was so simple, almost as if he didn't even care. "Thank you Mr. King, you may take your seat now. There is an available seat next to Mr. Kadar in the far right section, second row." said the Professor. That seat was directly in front of me, and siting in that seat was Soma Asman Kadar the most talkative, friendliest person I've ever met [next to Alois]. I propped my head up on my fist watching and waiting for the inevitable. I knew from experience that he was going to be a nuisance to the poor sod, because if I know Kadar he'll surely hound the guy to ends of the earth trying to make him his friend.

After that Prof. Michaelis began roll call, prompting the start of another obnoxious day.

...

Most of the day was a bore nothing in particular happened though I did have to do a class project with my cousin Elizabeth in Prof. Spears's class; Economics. She wanted to decorate our project in glitter and ribbons which was told to her constantly by myself and the teacher that it was highly unnecessary. It was annoying but nothing that I wasn't use to by now. After that I had P.E. with Coach Bardroy. We had a timed lap session so I tried to skip by faking a stomach ache but Nurse Blanc wasn't fooled so she sent me to class.

Finally I had Mathematics with Prof. Tanaka, he's not so bad but that's only when he's drinking his tea. Once he begins a lecture things get brutal and there are always so many notes to take that by the time we finish writing them down my wrist is basically howling with pain. While taking notes I noticed that the new student from homeroom was in this class as well. I also noticed how stupidly obvious it was that Maurice was trying to get his attention by acting as if she was lacking a pencil. She was tilting her head and pretending to be innocent as she made up this dainty speech about how she lost hers on the way to class, it was really pathetic especially because she didn't notice how much he was trying to ignore her. I silently scoffed to myself at her foolishness as returned my attention to trying my best to decipher the bloody formula on the board.

When lunch time came I was nearly relieved. I sat at the fountain eating my lunch with Alois who was happily typing away on her cellphone. "Hey Ciel look at this!" she said as she held up her black iPhone to me her blue butterfly phone charm dangling a little while I looked at the screen. It was a picture sent from my Aunt Angelina. I swear to God those two are inseparable, they have been texting each other nonstop since I met Alois. My family owns a dessert and tea café/shop. Whenever my aunt and our employees create something new she sends a photo to get our opinion.

The picture was of a triple tier red velvet cake for a celebration of some sort. It was made with; vanilla icing, topped with strawberries, custard, and drizzled in chocolate. I have to say it looked really good. Instead of voicing it however I shrugged my approval which Alois understood well and started typing back a response to Aunt Ann. "I also sent you a link to my latest post." she said. Alois has a blog called Blue Jay's Birdhouse where she posts all sorts of things such as love advise, tips on how to alleviate boredom in class, how to win in a cat fight, etc.

I pulled out my iPhone to read the newest post which was about 20 ways to fight off a mean girl, it was one that I actually liked it had me chuckling. "Heh, brilliant Alois very informative, I especially enjoy the bit about using perfume as pepper spray." I said as I put my phone away. "Yay! Ciel Phantomhive approved twice in one day, success!-I'm glad you like it, after all I made for you on account of your 'little problem'." she responded after a giddy giggle, I knew well that she was referring to Maurice. "I don't think I'll ever know what that girl has against me. She's been like that since 6th grade, I'd hardly call that mean more of obsessive." I said before taking a bite of my Victoria sandwich cake.

"God that's pathetic...It's either because your one of the few people who's ever seen through her, or she has a total crush on you." Alois commented teasingly, while I just continued eating. "And speaking of pathetic, have you seen how desperate she is to get the new guy to fancy her? She's practically drooling over him." she asked as she discreetly pointed toward the other end of the court yard where Maurice could be seen talking the blonde English boy's ear off. I shrugged before saying, "She's just trying to stake her claim on him before the poor bloke manages to make a friend." I could have been less concerned about Maurice's conquests for week long boyfriends. She only ever dates whoever she deems attractive enough and would be easy to isolate, so that she can make herself his only friend, I hoped the guy was smart enough to see through her because most usually aren't.

My pity for the guy soon became lost as I continued with my lunch, with the rest of my miserable day to look forward to.

...

I Can't Stand Biology-for two reasons; the first is because I have Prof. Randall and that man is an absolute beast. Every time I even so much as breathe the wrong way he glares at me as if he wants to take my head off. The second reason is because Maurice sits right behind me with her friends. They're always talking loudly, gossiping and whatnot ensuring that I can hear it all, and the worst of all is that Maurice hardly tries to hide her true colors when addressing me. I had to forced myself to concentrate on my notes as the girls talked away.

"I'm so glad you're all coming to my party!" she cheered. "Of course Maurice I wouldn't miss it for the world!" squealed another girl as the rest of the group giggled happily. The sickening noises nearly made me nauseous as I wrote, for the past 30 minutes all those girls talked about was Maurice's stupid party, she was obviously trying to emphasize the fact that I wasn't invited, and though I didn't care it still bothered me how much she was willing the go on about it, just to irk me.

"Maybe Edward can be your date! He absolutely adores you!" said one girl, who I recognized as Maurice's usual seating mate and one of her followers Abigail, the girl with the blonde hair parted at the center. I was becoming so unbearably irritated by all the bragging and ass kissing that I involuntarily growled under my breath as the girls gabbed off, not because I was jealous of Maurice or her stupid party, but because it was really hard for me to concentrate on my work.

"Oh Ciel~!" she called to me I wanted to ignore her but for some reason I ended up glancing back at her a tad, "Could you please move your head over just a bit? I doubt that anyone can see past you." she stated as she twirled a strand of her blonde tresses on her finger. Her friends laughed at her comment toward me making me growl defensively.

I wanted to tell that little bitch to sod off but before I could Prof. Randall walked into the room. He scowled menacingly as he scanned the students searching for any signs of mischief, no one dared to challenge his authority which is why he's considered one of the top three scariest teachers in the school. As he walked over to his podium he pushed up his rectangular glasses and said, "Good day class, I hope you are all doing well." he then paused to place some papers onto the podium before continuing. "Put away your notes now, today there will be a pop quiz on last week's lecture." he finished sternly. This made me and everyone else in the class groan in despair, I was even more vexed at that moment than before.

The quiz was apparently on genetic structure. I could only hope to muddle through it at least. I recognized some of the answers but I struggled with the majority of it, I must've drifted off during part of the lecture, I was legitimately stumped. I tapped my pencil onto the desk furiously as I stared at the questions, I then heard Maurice say, "Professor I've finished early!" she said. "Very well Ms. Cole, However you'll have to turn in your paper at the same time as everyone else." he said. She then responded with, "I understand sir." this got my blood boiling a bit.

'Pleh, finished my ass! That little brat has never done shred of school work on her own. She must have gotten one of her desperate-to-please followers to do it for her.' I thought to myself angrily but I buried my disapproval immediately as I returned my attention to my work. 'Alright I can't worry about that now I have to focus.' I told myself. While trying to remember how many pairs of chromosomes we have, I could hear Maurice and her friends giggling and whispering behind me. 'Just ignore them Ciel you have to-' suddenly my ringtone started going off the song Monochrome Kiss started blasting from the side pocket of my backpack. I could've swore I turned it off before entering the classroom, why the bloody hell would it be on?

I lowered my head attempting to hide from all the stares that I could feel on me as I covered my face with my hand timidly. "Ms. Phantomhive!" I flinched at the brash call of my name, "All mobile devices must be turned off during class!" Prof. Randall scolded, the ringing had stopped by that point leaving the classroom filled with giggling and whispers. "Outside Phantomhive you shall remain there until class is over, You may finish your quiz after school in detention." said the professor sternly making me groan as I gathered my things and proceeded out the door.

Once I was outside I buried my face into my hands sighing exasperatedly as I leaned against the door thoroughly embarrassed. Suddenly my cellphone chimed. I pulled out the annoying white device that got me in trouble to see the screen. It was a text from an unknown number. I opened the message and gasped at what I read:

Unknown#:

I must've dialed u by accident!

Srry ! ❤️

My body stilled in disbelief before I looked back into the classroom through the glass window of the door to see Maurice Cole smiling and waving innocently at me, mocking my misery. I was furious! Not only did she somehow acquire my number and get me in trouble, but she also tampered with my phone! I knew I had turned it off, it was easy to get it from the pocket so she or one of her lackeys snuck it from my bag and switched it on! I couldn't believe it-that little git got me put out for no bloody reason!-and how the hell did she even get my number?

I growled in anger thinking of every possible method of getting away with murder because I was seriously contemplating on killing that girl! I seethed as I clenched my fist before turning around roughly to get away from the door and the view of that little witch. As I turned on my heel I slammed right into someone and fell to the floor, "OOf!-Ow!..." I looked up as I rubbed my forehead, it was that new student from homeroom. "Sorry, are you alright?" he said calmly as he looked down at me. He hesitantly held out a hand to me, as I sat there wondering why the hell he even cared. "Here let me help you." he said. I gave him a wary frown before accepting his hand letting him pull me to my feet.

"Are you okay?" he asked, I held my head low as I nodded, I was still pretty sore about being punished. "May I ask why you're out here?" he said almost awkwardly, making me look up to register the sincerity in his voice. He was far different than I thought he'd be, which was either very oblivious, or very rude but instead he was quite considerate. Even so I wasn't in any mood to be grateful. I folded my arms solemnly and continued to look downward as I said simply, "I've been put out." I didn't want to go into detail about how, or why I'm sure he didn't need to be bothered with my problems. "I see." he responded then paused for a moment, I was avoiding eye contact but I could tell that he was staring at me.

Before another word could be spoken we both cringed at a sudden call sound. "Edwaaaaaaaaaaard!" being called by a familiar Bulgarian voice, it was Soma. As I predicted he was chasing down his new seating mate in the name of friendship. Heh, better him than me. Edward growled before saying "I have to go." and walked off down the hall in the opposite direction that Soma was coming from. I watched as the blonde boy walked away while Soma tried desperately to catch up sending me a quick 'Hello Ciel' as he ran by. I only sighed in exhaustion as I awaited until the end of fourth hour. Even with the end of the school day drawing near I still had detention to look forward to. Ah yes detention! It will certainly be the cherry on top of such a glorious bloody day!

...

Edward's POV:

That girl with the bluish-black hair seemed pretty glum. After helping her up from the ground she avoided eye contact with me and kept looking at the floor as if watching her black school shoes was her favorite pastime. It was a little rude but on some levels I was glad that she wasn't constantly pulling on me to either flirt with me or talk to me about how popular Maurice Cole is. I've been getting a lot of the latter however. Ever since third hour that little nuisance has been constantly coming out of god damn nowhere just to talk to me. She appears nice but I can tell that she's the type who expects everything to be her way. Growing up in the same social class as Maurice has made me an expert at seeing through girls like her.

However that blunette haired girl didn't seem to be anything like that at all. Earlier in homeroom when I took my seat next to my self proclaimed friend Soma I noticed that she was staring at me a bit. Her gaze wasn't filled with lust or interest of any sort. She looked more along the lines of...indifferent. The look she gave me moments ago after helping her up was the same, it was rather puzzling. "Edward, what's wrong?" asked Soma. I turned to face my worried Indian friend, "Nothing." I said with a short pause. "I was just wondering what was up with that girl." I answered. "Who Ciel?-Do not take it personally my friend, she tends to be that way towards everyone." he said. I hummed with understanding as I looked back at the girl, I couldn't tell what her expression was because the left side of her face was covered by her silky dark bangs.

I let my intrigue drift away after a moment before turning back, getting over my wonder of why she was so different and continued on with my relatively dismal day.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 286 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...
116K 2.9K 20
You are a noble girl who gets invited to a ball. The invitation was sent to you by the Earl Ciel Phantomhive. What will happen when you meet Ciel? Wi...
187K 6.5K 42
[ now complete! ] Sebastian Michaelis had watched his master suffer through many things, but this, more than anything, made his blood boil. How...
25.3K 875 73
*COMPLETE* Ciel has an unwanted guest at Phantomhive Manor; one who is determined to shake things up a bit. So things get pretty smutty as you get...