Sometimes Things Just Fall Ap...

By Crazy4R5_

Ross and Mia have been together for a long time. They have three beautiful children together and have lived h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapte Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
EDITING OF THE BOOK PLEASE READ

Chapter Twenty-Eight

3.4K 73 21
By Crazy4R5_

Mia's POV

"So what happened after I left?" I ask, tracing patterns up and down Ross's chest. "With Harry?" 

His body went tense under mine at the mention of his name. 

"He left" 

"He left?" I look up at him but his eyes were directed at the ceiling. "Just like that?"

"Just like that" He says, loosening his arm from my shoulder. I prop myself up and quickly climb on top of him, pulling the sheets over us both. The feeling of my bare skin on his felt exquisite and he needed him to come back to me. 

"Hey" I say softly, grabbing his face in my hands. "Stop it" 

"Stop what?" He's distancing himself away from me. I run my fingers over the stubble on his chin, he needs to shave but he looks even more sexy with facial hair. 

"Over thinking everything. I only asked what happened" 

"I don't want to talk about him, he almost made me lose you again" His eyes join mine and his hand finds my hip and squeezes it. 

"But you didn't lose me" I gesture to our naked bodies and clothes that are scattered across the bedroom. "I wanted to know what happened because I don't want to open the door to a cop wanting to know where you are" 

"There won't be any cops looking for me" He says. "I'm good at hiding evidence" He wiggles his eyebrows. 

"That makes me feel so much better Mr Lynch" I hit his arm and he quickly turned us over so he was pinning me to the mattress. 

"Stop trying to be sarcastic Mrs Lynch" He smirks and then runs his nose over my jaw. "I love being able to call you that again"

"Me too" My breathing changes as his lips connect to my already flaming skin. "I don't want to be called anything else"

"I won't let that happen" He whispers. "Do we have enough time to be naughty teenagers again?" He looks up and his eyes are full of lust, making me want him even more. 

"Daddy!!" Robins voice comes from behind the door. Ross groans and I roll off him. 

"I think that's a sign to say no" I giggle pulling on my jeans. 

Ross puts on his boxers and once I'm fully dressed I open the door and our daughter runs in and straight into Ross's arms. 

"Morning baby" He places her next to him and he throws on his shirt, messing up his hair. 

"Grammy's taking me to school" Robin smiles and jumps up and down on the bed. 

"You shouldn't jump on the bed baby or you could fall" Ross stands up, and Robin giggles knowing exactly what is to come. She jumps up and throws herself towards her Dad and he catches her in his arms. 

"Fly Daddy!" She squeals. Ross nods and starts flying her around the room. He travels out of the room and down the stairs, Robin's laughter fades away as Ross carries her downstairs. 

...

"Say bye to Daddy" I say, Riley waves his arm towards Ross and Ryder hugs my leg tightly. After Stormie and Mark dropped Robin at school, Ross called into work and told them he would be starting later then usual, which meant he would be home late. We made a quick run home so he could change and so I could sort out the boys for the day. 

"I love you" He says, kissing me softly and then kissing his sons. 

"Bye" I sigh, and lead the kids back in the house. 

Just as I watched Ross's car turn the corner of the street and out of sight Rydel's car pulled into my drive way. She climbed out of the car and gave me sympathetic smile. I smiled back and walked inside, leaving the front door open. She followed me in and closed the door behind her. Ryder ran up to his aunt and she picked him up. 

"Coffee?" I ask.

"No thanks" She says. "How's everything with Ross?"

"We're good, it's all sorted" I sighed, it made me happy that I didn't have to lie about mine and Ross's relationship anymore. Yes we have a lot to get through but for now we are happy. 

"That's good" She says quietly. I sit down next to her on the couch, Ryder crawls from Rydel to me and sitting himself on my lap. 

"What's wrong?" I know Rydel better then she thinks. I practically lived with her family when me and her brother become series about each other. 

She stays quiet sat next to me and crosses her arms over her chest. 

"Rydel" I say sternly.

"It's Ellington" She sighs. 

"Ell? What's happened?" 

"We keep arguing" Tears form in her eyes and she tries to wipe them away quickly but more fall down her cheeks. 

 "Del, don't get upset, every couple has arguments" I reach over and rub her arm gently. 

"I know, but when we left my parent's house we had a fight on the way home and I thought we just needed to sleep on it and everything would be fine in the morning" She sniffs and more tears fall from her eyes. "And then we woke up this morning and he just left. He got up, got dressed and left" 

"Without even speaking to you?" Ryder decides he's had enough of just listening to us and gets down off my lap and runs to his pile of toys, Riley crawls after him desperate to know what his big brother is doing. 

"Not a word Mia, I haven't seen him all morning" Sobs escape her lips and I lean over and pull her into a hug. 

"He just needs time to cool off" I say, but her cries turn even louder. 

"No Mia, he won't. He's to angry" 

"Why? What were you even arguing about?" 

"Mia, you need to promise me you won't tell anyone this, especially Ross" She tells me and I nod. 

"We can't get pregnant" She sobs. My heart leaps at the thought of Rydel and Ellington having their own baby. 

"How long have you been trying?" I ask, I know it's different for certain people. Some couples it takes months to conceive. But others, like me and Ross, seem to be able to make babies with just the click of our fingers. 

"Since a few weeks after the wedding" She admits. 

"Don't you think that's to soon to have one?" I say, even though I sound like a hypocrite because I got pregnant with Robin a month after saying 'I do'. 

"We've talked about it for so long, even before he proposed. It's something we both want" 

"Maybe it's not time" I shrug and she leans back. 

"I know, I try and tell him that but he think's he's doing something wrong" She frowns. "He won't listen to me, I told him yesterday that I was feeling different, and I'm a few days late as well. But he said it was my imagination and I should just forget about it all. Then we just started screaming at each other."

"You're late?" I raise my eyebrow and she nods. I tell my sister in law to watch the boys and I run upstairs to mine and Ross's bathroom, connected to our bedroom. Me and Ross both had our own cupboards in the bathroom, I travel over to mine and search through the vitamins and mouthwash to find a old pregnancy test I'd kept. 

I remember after having Robin I would aways keep one on me just in case. This was the last one in the packet I bought when I thought I was pregnant with Riley. After trying out four test I gave up trying anymore, I couldn't try and deny I was pregnant. So this was my last one. 

I made my way back downstairs and Rydel was still slumped on the couch. Ryder was happily playing with his toy planes. While Riley found a plastic toy and tried to chew on it with his new teeth. 

"Here" I hand her the little white stick and she widen her eyes. 

"Now?" 

"Now" I repeat and point to the door the leads to the bathroom. "Go" 

She nods and leaves me alone with my boys. I walk over to Riley and pick him up, walking over to the changing table to put on a new diaper. 

Just as I finish Rydel walks back into the room. The test in her hands. 

"Well?" I ask.

...

"Mommy?"

"Yeah?" I look down at Ryder standing by my legs.

"Story?"

"Yes" I smile. "Go and get the book" I've finally got Riley to sleep and Robin was knocked out as soon as she finished eating her dinner. It was just Ryder next. 

He runs over to the pile of books in the corner of the room next to the hundreds of toys my children own. He didn't even have to search for the one he wanted, it was already on the top of the stack. It's his favourite. 

Ryder ran back over and climbed up onto the couch and sat next to me. I wrapped one of my arm around his shoulders so I could hold the book open in front of him. His eyes lit up when I opened it to the first page.

Once their was a baby star.

He lived up near the sun. 

And everynight at bedtime that baby star wanted to have fun. 

He would shine and shine, and fall and shoot and twinkle oh so bright.

And he said, "Mommy, I'll run away if you make me say good-night" 

And then his Mommy kissed his sparkly nose and said,

"No matter where you go, no matter where you are, no matter how big you grow and even if you stay far,

I'll love you forever, because you're always my baby star"

"I love you Mommy" He says, his voice so innocent. I kiss his head and he climbs into bed. 

"I'll love you forever" I promise my baby. He smiles up at me and I tuck him in safely into bed. 

When I finally change into one of Ross's old shirts, my husband walks in. His tie undone and hair a mess. As I open my mouth to speak he groans and falls onto the bed. I take that as my opportunity to straddle his waist and lean my cheek against his chest. 

"Hard day?" I break the silence between us and he reachs his hand over and places it on my back. 

"Yeah" He sighs. 

"Are you tired?" I look at the clock at it's only just turned nine pm but I could tell Ross was ready to sleep. 

"Yes" He whispers trailing his fingertips along my spin, causing shivers down my body.

"Go and get changed and I'll let you sleep" I reach up and kiss his lips lightly and he gives me a dazed smile. I removed myself from him and get into my side of the bed. Ross walks into the bathroom and closes the door behind him. 

It was nice to know that once Ross is finished getting ready to sleep he would be joining me in bed instead of sulking to the guest room. We were going back to our old routine, he would arrive home from work and make his way into bed and fall asleep lying next to me. He would always be so tired from working and as he fell asleep I would think about everything we've been through together. And how we ended up where we are now. 

"Babe? What is this?" 

Ross walked out of the bathroom holding the positive pregnacy test in his hand. 

Shit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 6.4K 86
Nova has lasted the previous 5 years without Riker. Him and the rest of R5 are about to come home! Nova thinks everything will be perfect, but really...
153K 3.6K 60
Riker and Ross have a very close relationship. They always go to each other when they are having trouble. But what happens when Riker and Ross develo...
9.9K 200 17
Laura and Rydel are best friends for almost two years. And in those two years, Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ratliff and Ryland are on tour. And even Stormie a...
617 32 27
Ross and Sophie met on tour. Ross liked her from the beginning, but Sophie thought, that Ross is just a famous Disney Kid, who got everything in life...