The Light In The Dark (Blake...

Por Neo-Rewrite

Not everything can go as expected......an eventually my past will catch up to me, but I hope that at least i'... Más

Preview
When Enemies Come To Play
True Feelings and Untold Story
The Promise Made
Curse Bloodline or Bad Luck?
???????GlItCh???????
The Bull's Anger and a Dark Power
Visions and Marron's Mask
The Unexpected Partnership
One Step Back Two Step Forward
Approaching Darkness and Doubts
Self Isolation and Deceit
Unrestrained and Breaking the Script
An Echo of Your Real Self
The Light In The Dark

Distrust and Dark Whispers

901 22 5
Por Neo-Rewrite

Hey there guys is been awhile hasn't it. For the people who didn't read my latest status post I was on vacation and didn't return until yesterday. I was going to post the chapter yesterday, but something happen that stop me......which was for some reason about half of the chapter was either erased or didn't save. You can imagine I wasn't too happy about that since I had to rewrite the part that was erased, and considering my writing style I had to revise the whole last scene because of it, and write the parts I didn't finish which is why i'm only posting it now. (sigh) either way i'm just glad that i'm finally posting the chapter so without further to do Chapter 6 of The Light In The Dark hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------
........It's so dark........where am I?

......lp......me

.......Who is that?

.....Pl......(F/N).......st......

.....Is that Ruby?.....

......We tru...... you!!!....

....Weiss is that you?....

...Yo......wi...... ......y.......

...Yang why do you sound angry?...

You groggily look around you and your eyes widen in shock Beacon is getting destroyed there's so many Grimm and is that a fucking Dragon at the top of Beacon?!

You try to move but you can't is like your frozen. You quickly turn to ask someone what was going on, but you don't see anyone else. Until you see someone lying on the floor and they're not moving.

You try to your best to look at them until you finally saw who they were and you felt your heart stop.....it was Blake.

"Blake NO BLAKE!!!!!" you scream and try to move but you couldn't you were rooted to that one spot.

"Why (F/N)?!" you hear someone scream as you hastily look around you see Ruby crouching near Blake glaring at you when did she get here?

"Ruby thank Oum you're here please help Blake!!!" you scream trying your best not to panic and not entertaining the idea that she's dead.

"Now you pretend you care you monster?!" You hear someone hiss those words and look at the approaching Weiss. What is happening why is no one helping Blake?!

"Weiss what are you talking about please I don't know what's happening is Blake alright?!" you said panicking what the hell is going on the last thing you remember is fighting Adam....he hit you and everything after that is blurry.

"What convenient excuse you have, but I don't care I will kill you for what you did!" You hear Yang said with a deadly calm voice and your eyes widen in shock what is she talking about?!

"What are you girls talking about?! please I don't know what's happening but please tell me that Blake is alright!!" you said trying your best to make sense of the things around you.

"You should know better than anyone (F/N) after all you were the one that killed her" Weiss spit those words glaring at you and you froze before despair began to fill you........Blake is dead?

You felt yourself drop to the ground, "Blake is dead?......please tell me your lying.....RUBY, YANG, WEISS PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!!" you cry in despair, but the only answer you got were they're hateful glares

"I never thought that you will be capable of doing this leader.....I guess I was wrong about you" you turn around with tears in your eyes to see Rojo and the rest of your team glaring at you too.....what's going on?......everything is just falling apart and you don't know what happen.

"Rojo, Luna, Marron please I......don't know what's going on please you have to believe me I will never kil......" you choke on those words.....Blake the love of your life is gone.

"Look at your hands Lead.....(F/N)" said Marron emotionless pointing at your hands.

You slowly look at your hands and you felt like throwing up.......there's blood........dear Oum there's so much blood.....and there's something in your bloody hands that cause a part you to wither and die.

There in your red stain hands is a simple black bow moving gently by the wind.....you felt like the world is spinning......you know that bow you seen it so much that you could recognize it by sight. The bow of your girlfriend Blake.

"nononoNONONONONONONONONOAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" you scream in hysteric not believing what's happening Blake is dead because of you?! and is all your fault you're faultfaultfaultfaultfaultfaultfaultfault............SGFoYWhhaGEgbG9vayBhdCBoaW0gaGUncyByZWFsbHkgYnJlYWtpbmcgYXBhcnQsIGJ1dCBkb24ndCB3b3JyeSBteSB1bmF3YXJlIHZpY3RpbSB0aGlzIGlzIG5vdGhpbmcuIElmIHlvdSBuZWVkIHRvIGhhdGUgc29tZW9uZSBibGFtZSB0aGUgbWFuIHRoYXQgcGxheXMgd2l0aCBmcmVlIHdpbGwu

You shakily look at the many broken glass around you, but in your reflection you don't see the sight of a broken man you see yourself with a big demented smile looking back at you.....laughing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you scream sitting up in your bed panting heavily with tears falling down your eyes.

You wrap your arms around you and hastily look around. You no longer see the corpse of your girlfriend just the plain white room of the nurse's office.

".....Oh th-that w-was a d-dream?" you stutter terrify. No that shit was more like a damn nigh terror than anything else.

You hear frantic running before the door to the room was open violently and saw your team's frantic look and how it turn into smiles seeing you awake.

"(F/N) you finally woke up" said Rojo walking closer to your bed smiling. You gave him a small smile back but you were still a little shook up from the nightmare.

"Yeah sorry for worrying you guys" you said trying to calm down their worries.

"I'm just glad that you're ok" said Luna sighing in relief but you see her eyes were a little red meaning she's been crying.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys" you said frowning and clenching your fist.

"Is ok (F/N) sometimes thing happens we don't blame you" said Marron putting her hand on top of one of your hands. You look at her hand before sighing and gave her a more genuine smile.

"Thanks guys it means a lot to me to have your support" you said and you saw them smile and nod.

"Oh also we saw that girl from Haven you know the one with the blue hair she was standing near your door before she saw us" said Rojo pointing at the door.

You raise your eyebrow Sapphire was hear? Why she made it pretty clear that she hated you so why was she outside your door.

"Anyways do you think you will be well enough for the tournament (F/N) we have been lucky that our team hasn't gone on already team RWBY is fighting right now" said Marron worry that whatever cause you to collapse might cause you to drop out of the tournament.

"That's the reason Blake isn't here right now if you're wondering" said Luna and you nod in understanding.

"As far as I can tell he will be perfectly fine to participate" said the nurse coming into the room with an amuse smile.

"I'm sorry for barging in like that we're sorry" said Luna embarrassed while Marron laugh nervously and Rojo just smile not bother.

"Is fine I know that you're worry for your teammate but don't do it again" glare the nurse and all 4 of you nodded rapidly before you realize that you didn't do anything wrong.

"You're clear to leave Mr. (L/N)" said the nurse shaking her head and walking out of the room.

You got up and walk with your teammates to your dorm. As soon as you got there you took a quick shower and check your stuff for the tournament. Marron informs you that she had already prepared all your stuff including the dust and bullets you need it for your weapon.

You thank her and she just waves it off saying it was no big deal. You all three go to the stadium where the match team RWBY was having is taking place, but as soon as you sit down you saw Yang punch all 3 members of the opposing team defeating them.

"......Well that happen" said Marron deadpan while you face palm at coming all the way to just catch the end of the fight.

".....Let just congratulate them on the fight" you said with an amuse smile. You all got up and walk out of the stands and wait for team RWBY to show up.

"(F/N)!!" you hear Ruby scream before you brace yourself and felt something tackle you and you grab the red missile.

"Hey there Ruby congrats on the match" you said laughing at her hyperactive state.

"Thanks we were all like Hiyah sha hiiiyah" said Ruby mimicking some kind of Kung-fu moves.

" (F/N) I'm glad you're ok" said Blake in relief but you froze looking at her and for a second you saw her lifeless body starring at you.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA" you hear a cackling in your head and you do your best to not show an outward feeling of pain at the splitting headache that appear and you just bite your lip.

"(F/N) are you ok?" said Weiss seeing you standing there starting at them.

".....Yeah I just space out there for a second" you said with an awkward smile you walk closer to Blake and try to make sure you had a convincing smile and you try to grab her hand, but at the last second she flinch away from you.

You look at her and she open her eyes in shock not noticing she flinch away from you. You just look at her hand that flinched away from you.

"She's scare of you....she hates you because you're dangerous" a sinister voice whisper in your head and you swore is sounds familiar, but you couldn't tell why?

"Well we should probably celebrate your win" you said hiding the pain you felt at Blake's action and move forward before they said anything.

"What's wrong you don't want to know how she feels?" the voice snickers and you bit your lip, but didn't respond to the voice. You were trying your best to figure out why that voice sounded so familiar and trying your best to ignore its words.

"(F/N) wait" said Yang walking closer to you. Blake looks at her trembling hand and she glares at it hating herself for flinching away from you. She saw your eyes when she flinch away from you the hurt she saw in those (E/C) eyes.

As you walk around the festival you try your best to limit your contact with Blake. You pretend to laugh at Ruby's antics and pretend to be interesting at all the stuff around until it was time for your match to commence.

"Is anyone else starving?" said Ruby holding her stomach and you shake your head amuse.

" I could go for something" said Rojo licking his lips and you notice Weiss picking up her scroll before frowning and putting back. You were going to ask what's wrong but a voice stop you.

"Hey you guys it might be a little hard to eat without this" said a voice and you all turn around and your face grimace seeing who call you out. It was Emerald and her teammates Sapphire and Mercury.

"ahh no gah" said Ruby frantically looking for her wallet

" Haha what's up Ruby" said Emerald with a smile, but you ignore her and just stare at Sapphire she's looking at a stand, but she notice your stare since she turns and looks at you. She glares at looks away from you.

"My teammates are a bit introverted" said Emerald and everyone saw Mercury sniffing a shoe and Sapphire glaring at some objects.

" Ohhh I see" said Yang and Rojo together and you really don't want to be here anymore especially around Sapphire since you don't know what to feel around her anymore.

" I hope to see you guys in the doubles round you too (F/N) I know that my teammate wants to fight you herself" Said Emerald and you smile nervously.

"Yeah I can't wait" you said ignoring Sapphire's glares but everybody could see her animosity towards you.

"Have you guys chosen who is going to participate?" said Emerald.

" As the leader I have decided.... " Said Ruby before being cut off by Weiss.

"You mean we decided via votes" said Weiss and Ruby laughs nervously.

" As leader I decided to choose from votes and we chose Weiss and Yang to fight" said Ruby

"Really well I hope you guys are ready we won't go easy on you" said Emerald smirking.

"We wouldn't have it any other way" said Yang smacking her fist into her open palm.

"Well I know you guys are going to win have you guys decided who's going to participate in the double's round" said Emerald looking at you

"I wouldn't say our win is guaranteed but if we win we probably let (F/N) and Marron fight" said Luna and she pinch Rojo's shoulder when he look like he was going to argue her claim.

"Yep...definitely them" said Rojo holding his shoulder in pain.

"Great see you guys in the doubles round we're going to catch the other fights" Emerald said waving as she and her team left.

-----Emerald POV-----

"So how are the new friends" said Mercury sarcastically.

"I hate them so much" I said frustrated.

"Orders are orders" said Mercury shrugging his shoulders.

"I mean how can they be so happy all the time" I said annoyed with their happy go lucky attitude.

"Well at least one of them wasn't as happy as he seem" said Sapphire smirking and me and Mercury turn to look at her confuse.

"What do you mean?" I said confuse they all seem happy enough from my perspective.

" I meant (F/N), I had the displeasure to know his habits as we grew up and right now he's faking his happiness he used to do that in order to not show people his real emotions" said Sapphire twirling one of her bangs in amusement.

"Oh you must have really paid attention to him then?" said Mercury amuse and Sapphire scowls at him and I saw her hand inch closer to her weapon.

"Enough, Mercury this is no time for your jokes" I said rubbing the bridge of my nose annoyed.

"Killjoy, did you at least get what we need?" said Mercury ignoring the glare from Sapphire.

"For team RWBY is the heiress and the bimbo as for the other is the leader and the Faunus" I said

I saw a smirk appear in Sapphire's face, "At least we know what we're working with" Mercury said satisfy.

"I don't care about the other three, but (F/N) is all mine" said Sapphire holding her upper arm where her scar is.

--------Third Person POV-----

As you all separated from Emerald you went to see if you could find a place to eat. Everyone looked around until deciding to stop in a noodle shop. You sat down, but you weren't hungry so you shook your head at the old man and he move to the rest of your friends.

" Oh not eating? Is something on your mind?" said the voice but you could swear that it's smirking and you grit your teeth in annoyance.

"What are you? I know I'm not crazy" you thought clenching your fist and you hear the voice chuckling.

"Oh and how do you know you're not crazy?......but who am I to tell you what to think I'm not controlling you. You can make your own opinions of what I am you're a free thinking being after all" the voice said cryptically and you notice that he didn't answer the question, but what is he trying to say with that answer?

" Do you not want anything (F/N)?" you jolt when someone touch your shoulder and saw Jaune with a startle expression and you look and saw the rest of team JNPR looking at you weirdly.

"Oh when did you guys get here?" you said nervously how did you miss them?!

".....we been here for a while now" said Ren raising an eyebrow and you hid a wince at that. Talking with that voice has really affected your awareness to your surroundings

"Oh sorry I was.......thinking of strategies for our match" You blurt out as an excuse.

"Oh I see I guess you're also nervous for your match" said Jaune with a relief expression.

" Yeah I mean we're going against the best students of each Academy so I want to be ready" you said, but you weren't really thinking about your match at the moment you had bigger things to worry about.

" I'm sure you'll do fine (F/N) you and your team are one of the best team in Beacon" said Pyrrha smiling and you gave her a half convincing smile.

"With my help you could beat even Pyrrha you know?" said the voice and your smile turn into frown hearing the voice, but Pyrrha already look away so she didn't see it.

"Why would I trust a random voice in my head?....and considering I don't know what happen with the fight with Adam, but I'm still alive and I know Blake was not strong enough to beat Adam..." you responded back and his scoff stops you.

"You should be thanking me if it wasn't for me you would have been a corpse at the hand of that Faunus. You saw how outclass you were but I easily beat him imagine what you could accomplish with my help." He said and you bit your lip. You don't know how much about what he says is true but if he did drive off Adam why is Blake so scare of you?

As you stood there pondering you didn't notice Marron looking at you and she notice your thousand yard stare. She has been doubting what Blake said yesterday if it was just a random battle you wouldn't have been too affected but she could clearly tell something is wrong with you.

If things continue like this she would ask for answers from you no matter how insistent Blake was that she didn't do that.

As times pass everyone began noticing the distance between you and Blake considering that you two usually aren't far apart when near each other, but now you two are the farthest apart than you have ever been since you began dating ," Hey (F/N) I want to tell you that...." Blake said before a voice over the loud speaker cut her off.

"Can team JNPR please report to the battleground immediately like there were supposed to several minutes ago" said the voice of Professor Port.

"Well it looks like this is it" Said Pyrrha and you saw her team get up from their seat.

"I shouldn't have eaten that much" said Jaune holding his stomach and looking a little ill.

"Remind me why he's the leader?" said the voice unimpressed and you ignore him.

"Good luck guys I'm sure you'll do great" you said trying to show that you were ok to everyone.....well you weren't but you could fake it for now.

Team JNPR walk to the battleground and you were about to get up when you heard Yang and Blake hush conversation.

"Hey Blake is everything alright?" said Yang looking between her and you. You look at your scroll making sure that she didn't notice that you heard her.

"....yeah everything is great" said Blake forcing a smile, but Yang wasn't fool for a second but didn't want to force Blake to tell her. Blake is the kind of person that values her secrets.

"Well if you need help remember that your team is here for you" said Yang and Blake smile and nodded and you close your eyes and put away your scroll.

"I'm going to the Arena meet you guys there" you said before walking away.

"Hey (F/N) wait!!" said Rojo before your team got up and follow you.

"You can't run from her forever you know what are you afraid of?" said the voice.

".....Let's get this straight I don't trust you and considering what dream I had this morning I will never trust you so stop bothering me I will never take your offer" you thought angrily and the voice went quiet.

"Oh you poor naive fool there will come at time that you will need my help and trust me that time will come and when you start hating yourself for your inability to protect what you care about. Remember that I offer you my help at least with me you know what you're getting into unlike the puppet master in the background" said the voice with an icy tone causing the hair in your necks to stand up, but you do your best to make sure that you didn't show it.

After all there's no way that the voice can see the future.......right?
--------------------------------------
Well guys i'm finally back and my schedule should go back to normal if nothing happens on my end. Now rejoice that chapters should come out once a week like usual Neo-Rewrite out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

413K 8.8K 55
(Y/N) is a Mind Reader. At a young age, he caused trouble for his family because of his semblance...and now he's a runaway. How will his ability affe...
165K 5.5K 31
Well, we'll, we'll if it isn't the consequences for my own actions.
312 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
62.4K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...