Mafia // k.t.h + j.j.k

By Kookscream

"Jungkook, we meet once again," "V, how have you been?" Jungkook is the son of the top tying mafia group, the... More

Prologue/Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
Questions
15
16
Answers
17
Author's Note

10

4.7K 206 195
By Kookscream

Jeongguk was sitting in the van as it slowly rocked him side to side, "do we have a plan?" The new recruit asked, Jeongguk shook his head, staring at the floor. The new recruit just looked at Jeongguk and he sighs.

"Look if you have a plan for such a small mission for basically begging for people to find it out. The plan is to get in, kill the men, get out."

The new recruit didn't look too impressed, "look, your new here, so I'm going to go easy on you, but if you question our ways, I'll be bringing back your head."

The new recruit, who Jeongguk still hand't bother to remember the name of, eyes double in size.

"Don't worry about Jeongguk, Baekhyun, he's just salty."

"Watch it," Jeongguk growled.

"It's okay, I trust you," Baekhyun reassured.

"Well you shouldn't, are all newbies idiots?" Jeongguk turned to Namjoon to ask. Baekhyun looked at the floor.

"You've joined the highest ranking mafia in the world along with the Kims, you must be an idiot if you think you can walk in here thinking you can trust everyone," Jeongguk explained. Namjoon put a hand on Jeongguk's shoulder. The reason he was lashing out so much was because he was sad he had to miss his lesson with V, who he could still not remember the name of, and that alone was getting to him.

The van stopped moving, Jeongguk straightened his suit and the three boys got out, leaving Hoseok, who had quietly observed the whole situation in the van so he could feed them information. They got out and started to walk into the building before the two doormen stopped them.

"Arrêtez!" They both said at once, due to their body language, Jeongguk got the hint, but he had no idea what they said.

"Vous ne pouvez pas passer," one of the other doormen said. Jeongguk stood their confused.

"Sorry, what?" He asked kindly, the doormen looked at each other, also confused.

There was the sound of heels clicking behind them, a man wearing a beautiful dress walked up, Jeongguk knew instantly who it was.

The doormen rolled their eyes, "vous ne pouvez pas passer," they repeated.

"Enchanté, je suis Taehyung, c'est Jeongguk."

"Vous ne pouvez pas passer," the doormen merely repeated, Taehyung pouted and then got closer to one of the men's ear, whispering something. The man's eyes doubled in size.

"Oui, bien sûr," the one who was whispered to said, he looked at his friend and nodded.

"Bienvenue," the other one said, Taehyung smiled and nodded, he linked arms with Jeongguk and they walked in, Jeongguk expected Taehyung to have let the rest of his team in, but the doormen stepped in front of Namjoon.

"My team..." Jeongguk said, looking back for a brief second, "their smart, they'll find a way in."

"Wait, how did you know what they doormen were saying?"

"I can speak more than just Korean you know? My mother and I used to speak to each other in French."

Jeongguk nods and they walk into the party. "What are you here for?" Jeongguk asked.

"Being honest?"

"Yeah."

"I'm here to get you in, I knew you'd never be able to get past the doormen, since the assholes who are hosting refused to higher anyone who speaks Korean, seeing as French was the first language the learned, and I have a grudge on the guys your going to kill, might as well help out."

"So your only here to let me in? You couldn't have helped me by letting my team in?"

"I could've, it was very possible, that guy was terrified of me, but I chose not to."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because we didn't get our alone time today."

Jeongguk opened his mouth then closed it again. Taehyung smirked and pecked Jeongguk's lips.

"Your team is going to make it in here in a few minutes, so I'll head, I was only here to let you in."

"Wait... will you stay until they come?"

"Does someone have a crush on me?"

"No... I just like your company."

Taehyung smiled and nodded, "until your team comes."

Jeongguk wished that his team wouldn't be able to get in quickly, but none the less, they got in.

Taehyung sighed and rolled his head and he saw Jeongguk's team walk toward them.

"I'll go then," Taehyung said, starting to get ready to leave, "oh by the way Guky, call me by my name from now on."

"But I still don't know it."

"I told it to the doorman, should've been listening. By the time of our next lesson, I want you to know my name and something else about me."

"How?"

"Your smart, you'll figure it out," Taehyung looked up, Jeongguk's team was close now so Taehyung smiled and then kissed the side of Jeongguk's cheek and some of his lip, biting down softly. Jeongguk was not effect and Taehyung simply waved to Jeongguk's now frozen team as he walked away.

Namjoon walked over faster, "Jeongguk! You have a boyfriend!" Namjoon reminded.

"Wait... is that your boyfriend?" He then asked, before Jeongguk could reply Namjoon spoke again.

"It is, isn't it?" He stared to fanboy. Jeongguk frowned and smacked him.

"No, it's not."

"You cheating now?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then who was he?"

"I don't know, didn't get his name."

Namjoon sighed, "we're talking about this when we get home."

"Great, so for now can we focus on the mission?" Jeongguk asked, Baekhyun and Namjoon nodding.

The mission was going great, it was now time for the speech that they always seemed to need to have. Jeongguk's target walked up onto stage, he was standing her where he needed to be. The man started talking in French. About five minutes in Jeongguk put his finger to the ear piece.

"Now Hoseok."

The lights flickered, the microphone stopped working and all the power went off. Jeongguk took his gun out of his jacket pocket, aiming in the dark and shooting, only just missing his target. Screams echoed the room, the lights flicked back on, exposing Jeongguk but also giving him a view of the guards assigned to protect his target.

"Hello, motherfuckers," Jeongguk smirked. One of them shot at Jeongguk, just as it had happened everything went in slow motion, Jeongguk moving to the side so the bullet flew  past him. "Not cool man," Jeongguk said jokingly before shooting the man right between his eyebrows.

The others started shooting at Jeongguk too. He dodged every single bullet, one just grazed his arm. Jeongguk looked at the person who shot the bullet and then at his arm, cocking an eyebrow and then shooting at the man, who tried to dodge as Jeongguk had done, but failed and was killed.

Jeongguk saw his target getting away, "fuck this," he said, shooting at the other two guards and jumped up on to the stage, running behind the curtains. He looked around, before seeing his target getting away.

"Namjoon, block exit 23, Baekhyun, block exit 89," Jeongguk ordered.

"Hoseok, tell me where they're going, I'm going to cut them off there too," Jeongguk then ordered Hoseok.

"They're going up to the office, they're collecting money," Hoseok said.

Jeongguk ran up the stairs, after going up a few levels he stood in front of the elevator door, 'if they went down the elevator, I'd be screwed," Jeongguk thought. He swore quietly and then looked around for something he could use, luckily he was on a floor that was currently undergoing maintenance. Jeongguk grabbed a crowbar left of the floor and forcefully opened the elevator doors, then shot at the wires holding it, so if they tried to escape, they'd fall to the bottom floor.

Jeongguk ran up the rest of the stairs, breaking open the office doors, to which he found the room empty.

"FUCK! Hoseok, where are they?"

"They're heading for the elevator! You gotta run."

"And they've gotta hold on."

Jeongguk ran to the elevator, he saw the body guards rushing his target into the elevator, one shooting at Jeongguk, to which he dodged the bullet.

"Jeongguk, what are you doing? you have to get to the bottom floor!" Hoseok yelled at him.

Jeongguk ran down the stairs, going to the floor that was having maintenance done to it. I see the wires straining, Jeongguk took out his gun and shot it a couple more times. There was the sound of the elevator giving out. Jeongguk looks up, the elevator was falling, fast. 

"I'M NOT DYING!" He hears someone yell. As the elevator passes one of the men try to jump out, his legs not making it, cutting him in half. The man yells, in complete agony, Jeongguk looks at the pathetic man at his feet, dying quickly. He merely clicks his tongue and walks away.

Jeongguk makes his way to the bottom floor, in no rush whatsoever. As he sees the elevator, he gets the crowbar he picked up from the other floor, he forcefully opened the door since the elevator was broken.

Inside it was filled with dead bodies. "Namjoon, do you have all the guests trapped?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yes, they're all where you left them."

"There will be no witnesses and no hostages."

Jeongguk tusked at the dead bodies in the elevator. "Kill them all."

~~

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" Junghyun asks slams his hands on the table.

"You said, no witnesses and no hostages, you never said how I had achieve that."

Junghyun holds the bridge of his nose, "are you fucking stupid?" He asked.

"Am I? Why don't you put on the news?" Jeongguk challenged, Junghyun growled and turned around, turning on the T.V.

"Reports of the killings in last night's mafia attack is still under going investigation, the entire guest list was killed, so far police are saying that it is not looking god-," Junghyun turned off the T.V.

"Okay," he said, turning around to face his son. "If this whole thing blows over, your in the clear, but if it doesn't, you're getting the punishment of a life time."

Jeongguk nodded and left the room. Baekhyun was lined up outside to go in next, "you can go in," Jeongguk said in a monotone, walking past Baekhyun.

Jeongguk walked back into his room, where he was attacked by Namjoon. "You've got some explaining!" He said, pushing Jeongguk onto the bed.

"Okay, so the man who let you in, you said he wasn't your boyfriend, but then you said you weren't cheating. So, who is he? And how did you learn to dodge a bullet like that?" Namjoon asked.

Jeongguk sighed, "first of all, I'd like to say I hate you guys. So, I've been going out and I've been training. It's where I learnt how to dodge a bullet like that, and a whole bunch of other things too. And the man who let me in, was my teacher."

Namjoon and Hoseok just looked at me. "You can't tell anyone about this, if people find out, it'll get really bad, really quickly."

"Why? Who's teaching you?" Hoseok asked.

"Promise not to get mad?"

Namjoon and Hoseok nod.

"V."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

___End___

Wow short chapter, well I mean, it's still pretty long but it's short compared to my other chapters.

What do you guys think is going to happen?

This is something girls are going to relate to, don't you hate it when your just having a good time, in class usually and then out of no where, your bra decides to brutally attack you? It stabs you so hard for absolutely no reason, and then your forced to either awkwardly sit there and try to ignore it or try to fix it, which is also awkward. 

Or what happened to me, I was playing guitar in music, like for my assignment, so I was being graded and then my bra strap fell off my shoulder, it was right at the start and I was trying to fix it without drawing attention to myself. Spoiler alert, I couldn't fix it and had to go through with the very annoying strap not doing it's job and basically torturing me.

See ya luvs - Katherine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.9K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
1K 78 40
Y/N's mafia family owned dept to a powerful mafia group, and that mafia group called Bangtan, came to kill off your family business. Your family foun...
3.4K 471 7
three down, many to go, as bad men are meeting their deaths tonight. the brown-haired one, who's next in line, has given up his fight...
467K 14.8K 53
Park Jimin an ordinary boy who sold with the most dangerous man Min Yoongi because of his father debt. *Warning 18+/21+ Mpreg Side ship Taekook Nam...