The Return Of Danny Phantom-S...

By LadyNoir303

After the class of Mr Lancer, Jack, Maddie and Vlad went inside Danny's mind, Danny ran away to protect his f... More

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
????
Chapter13
Chapter14
Hi

Chapter9

1.5K 34 16
By LadyNoir303

"Are you crazy?!" Tucker yelled."You do want me to come back home? Do you?" Danny asked."Yeah but there's other ways." Sam said."Look, what about we broadcast it on every price of technology and let everyone see how we are assaulted and experimented on." Danny said."There's still other ways." Lani said."Okay fine, we use it as a backup plan." Danny said.

The screens signaled a incoming call but it was automatically answered and in reflex everyone that can transform, transformed. Charlotte, Swaz and Jasper hid underneath the screens not to see them."Captain Man we know you are keeping fugitives in your hideout and you will be punished for it by the law of the Amity Park laws."Agent K said."Oh how? I'm indestructible." Captain Man said."We know your one weakness. The tears of the Jolly Beetle. Whatever it is." Agent O said."Good luck trying to find them and we have evidence to shut you down or you leave us all alone and give me my ring back." Danny said."Nice Try PHANTOM, but your scheme won't work." K said as he ended the call.

"Are they afraid?"

The agents were going crazy."They'll shut us down!!" K shouted."Unless..." O started."Unless what?" K asked."We use something they "love" against them and take their ghost halfs away." O said as they both now smirked as they quickly took the blueprints they stole from the Fentons for the thermos and made some altercations on it. All but that they didn't know that blueprint was a failure of the thermos that sucks humans and not ghost.

Danny was pondering on his head for ideas."What to do?" He keep saying to himself."Danny calm down. You'll hurt yourself like this." Sam said."But-"

"Wow, you look beautiful in your ghost form and less evil." He cut himself off."Thanks. Tucker has a idea." Sam said as she cahnged back into Manson."What?" He asked."Well I think its risky. He said you should summon the Ring of Rage and threaten them." Sam said."What? That's a horrible plan. They can just jump on me while I do that and put the ring in a more secure place where I can't find it." Danny said.

"The Ring of Rage?" Henry asked."I think it's in the GIW museum." Charlotte said."How'd you know?" Danny asked."We saw a video on YouTube." Jasper said as he showed the video too them."They are so bad at keeping secrets." Lani said."Still I need to summon in a time of need and that hasn't happened yet." Danny said until the news of Amity Park showed on Jasper's tablet."Breaking News!" It read.

"GIW has gone insane. Using human bait to get to our three but one missing Team Phantom." The camera now showed Danny's and what's left of Lani's family and both their classmates."Heroes and protecters off Amity Park. Huh....uh ha...shocking new news!! Team Phantom is actually a species known in the Ghost Zone as Halfas. Half human half ghost hybrids also the most powerful ghosts to ever exist. The GIW demands that they come in their human forms and with no one else. Who is our heroes in their human lives? Are they helping or plotting? Stay toned for more details."

Danny screamed."This is bad!" Jasper closed his tablet."So now what?" Tucker asked."We go kick some sorry assholes asses." Danny answered as he transformed."Language!!" Charlotte and Henry yelled."Now we're talking!" Lani shouted as she transformed her outfit was now just a purple and white spotted sport bra with some black shorts."Whoa a lot of my outfit disappeared."She said as she looked at herself."It doesn't look to bad. We can fix it up later." Sam said."Okay, let's kick some butt." Tucker said as she transformed and Sam gave a determined smirk as she transformed again."Whoa, aren't you going to plan out a plan of action?" Jasper asked."Nah, we are kinda used to winging it and it worked this far so bye and thanks for the help." Danny said and Lani send a kiss to Henry who felt weak on the knees as they flew full speed to Amity Park.

"What do you want from us?!" Lani's aunt Jessica asked."We want your neice. She's our weapon." K said."Lani is no one's weapon!!" Alyssa yelled."Oh is that so?" O said."When is those brats coming?" K grumbled."Our son isn't a brat you monster!!" Maddie yelled."What is going on here?" One of Lani's teachers asked who was new with all this stuff."One of your students are dangerous and has been on the run and now we are using you to get her." O said to her role call teacher.

"I'm so flattered to see you took a interest in me." The agents turned around and saw no one other than Lani in her human form with still the same outfit from her ghost form except her shorts was now white but not entirely and her sports bra was now entirely black."One down three to go." K said."Oh yeah I forgot." Lani started and whistled and Danny and Sam and Tucker came in from different sides and punched K and O making them fall but standing right up."DANNY!!" Jazz, Jack and Maddie yelled as they smiled at him and Danny winks at them."Now let's get this party started with a little magic show." Danny said as he took a few steps back with Sam and Tucker and Danny closing his eyes.

Danny opened them and they were glowing green."By the Prince of the Ghost Zone I command the Raging Ring to my hand!" Danny shouted and the ground started to shake a little. Meanwhile in New York the ground was shaking dangerously as the Ring of Rage started glow green, the red skull now disappeared on the ring replacing it with a white DP symbol. The ring broke out of its ghost prove glass box and flew to Amity Park and in a matter of seconds the Ring was now resting in Danny's palm as it landed gently."You know. For people who wears a color that means peace doesn't really like to have peace in a few people's lives." Danny said with a chuckle as he puts on the ring and immediately he was in his ghost form and had now a white and black fire blazing cape."He skipped a few power levels use it now!" K ordered and O immediately pulled out a thermos and switched it on.

The blast hit all four of them and was screaming in pain. Lani, Sam and Tucker changed into her ghost form in the process but Danny changed back human but not giving the same side affects. The dropped to the ground, eyes closed, as everyone stared in worry at them. Lani, Sam, Tucker was the first ones to stand up eyes still closed. Danny eventually stood up. Lani opened her eyes and it was a bloody red. Sam opened her eyes and her entire eyes was freen and making her look like her evil self from Undergrowth. Tucker opened his eyes and it was entirely red like Vlad's eyes. Danny's hair suddenly turned into black fire and when he opened his eyes he looked exactly like Dan except stuck in a human form."You just made a big mistake." Danny said laughing evilly as his suit changed to where everything that was white is now red and his cape was now red fire.

"What? What did you?!" K shouted at O."Show me the blueprints!" He shouted as they looked at the blueprints."These calculations are wrong!! We only sucked up half of them and making them scary." K said."Look they are afraid." Evil Lani said.

"We're Rotten to The Core." Danny said as he and Lani smirked showing their fangs to everyone.

Just pretend his hair is fire like Dan's hair and he has his D on his chest and a cape and no the septor of Freakshow isn't in the story!!

Me:Whoa that's intense!
Dan:Did you really had to put my stupid younger self in his human form and making him evil and not the ghost side.
Me:Ahh, Dan that's where you are wrong. I added a little twist to Danny all the others have their powers and human halfs are stuck inside the stupid thermos but human evil Danny has his powers.*fake gasp* what?!
Dan:That's actually...genius.
Me:And more twist coming in but not telling. I hate giving unnecessary spoilers unless it's needed like now.
Danny:Wow you really hate me don't you?
Dan:Now I can have some fun.
Jazz:Dan no killing humans.
Dan:But I'm so bored and I like to kill my human half!!!
Jazz:no
Dan:but-
Jazz:no buts or I'll put the Specter Deflector on.
Dan:fine!
Danny and Me:Whaaaaa?
Jazz:It's complicated.
Danny and me:Yeah we can see that and it's weird....Jinx...you owe me a bottle of coke...with no holes in it...with your own money!!...ahh dang it!!
Me:Thanks to you now I don't get free coke!!
Danny:Me?! It was all you!!
Jazz:While they keep arguing. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Dan:I sure did. I can wait to come in the story.
Jazz:Now you spoiled it!!
Dan:*laughs evilly* Because I'm evil!! Tell the people!!
Jazz:Stop singing descendants songs!!
Dan:Hahahaha. Sweet Nightmares.
Me:What he ment is sweet dreams. Bye!!
Dan, Danny and Jazz:Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 5
Jane is a strange half ghost girl that come out of the ghost portal. The very same fay Danny gets his ghost powers. To his surprises she was just lik...
19.6K 649 11
Clockwork tells Danny some big news. He is now the crowned prince of the Ghost Zone. Should he tell his friend and family? Will he tell them? What wi...
11.1K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...
3.2K 80 18
Yes, it's Pitch Pearl, but this AU is mine, so yeah. Warning- Mentions of suicide, abuse, neglect, and death. So, don't like, don't read! Anyway, ont...