The real Kuroko Tetsuya. (eng...

inori803

After the betrayal of Seirin and the Generation of Miracles, Kuroko decides to change. He finds his true pers... Еще

Chapter 1 :"The Kuroko family"
Chapter 2 :"The Empress"
Presentation of the Shinozuka team members
Chapter 5: "Shinozuka vs. GM"
Heads of Shinozuka clubs

Chapter 3:"Shinozuka"

4.6K 90 60
inori803

POV Kuroko:

I think I did not expect my old team and the Trait Generation to come together to see me.

I was surprised when I saw them coming towards me, I knew they had made contact.

I give them a cold, very cold look

Seirin's team looks at me looking criminal, not knowing what to say, nor do.

The Generation of the Betrayer looks at me from head to foot. It is true that I resumed my true dress style after leaving my old high school.

It was useless to hide who I really was now.

Since nobody breaks the silence, it's me who does it.

"- Hello Riko and Kiyoshi-sempai (I say to my sempai).
Can I know what you're doing here? I added badly, looking at my ex-light.
- I-I came to excuse Kuroko (taiga told me trembling).
- Really ? Yet you were very clear in your words Kagami-kun

(Me: I'm just saying that the "kun" added by Tetsuya is present just because he respects Kagami as a Basketball player, otherwise respect for the person in itself is dead. that for this sentence thereafter will be "Taiga").

- I ... I did not think so ...
- Without me, Seirin would never have won against the members of the Generation of Traitors ...

(Me: Yes, no more I do not respect the GM and yet I love it in normal times but you have to be serious sometimes ... so I adapted to my fanfic).

- Kuroko ... (Seirin tells me and the Generation of Traitors all look surprised at my words).
- (Ignore the Trait Generation) No, you were very clear "I do not want to play Kuroko with you anymore, I do not need your shadow anymore. You are too weak.
I will ask the captain and the coach to send you away from the team. "(I repeated word for word what he had told me).
- ... I ... I (tried Taiga).
- Do you deny having said that? (I asked).
- No I do not deny saying that, but now I understand that I should never have told you. Know that I did not think so, the words have passed my thought (tell me Taiga).
- Well, you should have thought about it before telling me.
But reassure Taiga, you're not the only one to have called me "weak", "ball" and "useless to the team". Nevertheless you are the only one to have told me in front (I say in a cold voice).
- What do you mean Tetsuya? (asked Akashi)
- I would not mention the names of some people, but know that we wanted to dismiss me from the team as I told you on the phone because I was "weak".
But it does not matter (I say laughing).
- What do you mean Kuroko? (asked Midorima)
- Since college, I only played with 5% of my real power (I say with a bad smile).
- 5% of your power Kurokochii ... (Kise tells me).
- Ryôta I already told you not to call me that ... (I say with a sigh)
And yes, I am not weak on the contrary my level is equivalent that of Seijūrō, to see even higher than him (I added).
- Oi Tetsu you do not care about us! (Aomine asked me)
- No, I'm quite serious Daiki.

Anyway I do not mind to reveal it to you because we will meet at the next Interhigh. I am captain it is my duty to lead my team to victory.
Victory is everything in this world, while defeat is only for the weak.

(Me: Sei comes out of this body! Does not have Tet's body!)

- Hold this phrase reminds me of someone (Aomine says).
- Daiki, were you! (says Akashi)
- Riko, Kiyoshi sempai I thank you for defending me that day
- You were there...
- My Misdirection is useful sometimes ...
- Tetsuya (asked a voice behind me).

I turned around and saw my uncle

- My uncle ? (I asked him)
- Friends of you? (he asked me)
- They friends? No old acquaintances who came to hear from me.
- I see, could you go to the training once you've finished talking to the Seirin team and the Miracles Generation Dear Captain (my uncle tells me).
- Yes, anyway I finished telling them everything I had to explain.
Of course, I leave you traitor strip, we'll see each other soon on the floor (I say going to the gym that was not far from where I was). "

POV Uncle (the only time he will appear):

I see my nephew going towards the gym, a bad smile on his face.
He is the son of his father, of our family ...

I look at these old friends, Seirin and the Generation of Miracles and shake their heads in disapproval for myself.

"- I tolerate your presence in my establishment in my establishment as a chance for the Shinozuka team to improve and only for that I was clear? (I say with a hard voice)
- Very clear M Kuroko (answered me a young red haired).
- Tetsuya described you well Seijūrō Akashi (I said smiling).
- Tetsuya described to me (he said surprised).

(He has this look when he is surprised my Sei)

"Yes, he has described you as a very well-mannered, diplomatic person with great intelligence. He was right.
- Thank you very much, your words go straight to my heart (he answered me).
- To be honest he has described to you all the members of GM and you too Riko Aida and Kiyoshi Teppei (I say).
- And not us? Not Seirin? (asked me the ex light of Tetsuya).
"My nephew has not seen fit to describe you and the other members of Seirin as cowards and traitors. What I understand.
"And what exactly did you do at Tetsuya? (asked the young red)
- Akashi, we rejected and treated Kuroko as "weak", "useless" ...
- "incompetent" also added (the captain of Seirin).

- Kuroko was right, without him we would never have defeated all GM, we would never have taken our revenge on Kirasaki Daichi and Aomine.
We would never have won the Winter Cup and defeated Akashi (said the ex light of my nephew) ... today I regret all my words and the time spent with him ... (he added he).
- At least you understand what you have created and lost, nothing is lost yet can still changed.
- How? (asked the ex light that seemed to really feel guilty).
- Do what he did for you, they saved you then save your turn. I do not say it will be easy but showed him all your sincerity, and your passion for this sport (I say in a soft tone).
- I understand better where he had these tips now ... (tell me the little green with a smile). "

We looked at each other in silence, until these children were remembered in harsh reality by a voice they knew.

POV Kuroko:

I was going to enter the gym when a voice I knew interrupted me.

"- Tetsuya wait for me!
- Makoto Hanamiya when will you be on time in training? (I asked).
- Mmhh I do not know (he answered me).
- As if I did not have enough, Seirin and the Generation of Traitors (= GT) and you late (I blew).
- Seirin is here ... Kiyoshi okay? he asked with interest.
- Listen to me, as long as I'm your captain there will be no wounded understood (I was wondering then that a black aura was forming around me).
- Yes no one will be hurt, anyway with the level of this team, just the score will be enough to annihilate them no need to twist Tetsu (he answered me).
- I can only approve your words Makoto (I say in a straightforward smile)
- I only wish to destroy Seirin, a dream we have in common it seems to me
- Do not compare me to you. I will beat them and make them understand their mistake of underestimating me (I say).
- By translating the language of our dear captain it gives: Do not compare me to you idiot! I will annihilate them, show them that they must fear me and break their dream of victory and prove to me my superiority. "
- Haha, I think you have exactly understood the meaning of Kuroko's sentence
- Ogiwara-kun it's not funny! And you Yama since you love so much translate me translate: EMT.
- ... EMT ... (says Yama).
- Oh hard! (says Hanamiya)
- You too EMT Hanamiya, your continual delays do not allow the teams to improve enough (I say seriously).
- Roh you're not funny! (He replied).
- I'm not here to be funny but to play basketball (I say).
"That's my best friend," said Ogiwara.
- Uh Captain people look at us weirdly ...
- Yes I know Kenta, it's because of Makoto (I replied).
- Oh it's also your fault Tetsu! Without you these insects would never have won against me
- Indeed Makoto it's true, without me they would never have won against your canvas.
- By the way, talking about Seirin vs. Kirasaki Daichi, Aomine, I had met him in the toilet for dude and he told me that I was going to lose because I had pissed you off.
- Amazing Ahomine has a brain ...

(No, it's not a misspelling, "Aho" means idiot in Japanese, short, an equivalent of the word "baka" that everybody needs to know).

- Said I have to have an EMT? (yama asked me)
- I admit that already your training is hell then an EMT there is the insured death (says Makoto).
- Mmmh well, I could change my mind if Makoto promises to arrive on time at training and that ...
- That... ? (asked Ogiwara)
- If you manage to defeat the GT in training match it will be an EMD (I say with a sadistic smile).
- OK Makoto, what's the worst? (asked Yama)
- Bah the EMT! I would make efforts to be on time but not death pitied.
- And if we lose the match?
- (I smile cruelly) an EMQ will be waiting for you tomorrow.
- ...
- Me walks (says Yama).
- Me too (says Makoto).
- You're suicidal (says Nathaniel).
- No, we would be suicidal to try nothing and take the EMT without thinking of a possible relief option for our lives (says Yama)
- Makoto will propose the match do you want (I say with a tone that warned him against his actions).
- Yes. "

POV Makoto:

I left for the GT and Seirin, I knew that Tetsu had not sent me without reason.
He challenged me to prove that I had changed, but I knew that if he had chosen me it was mainly because Seirin and the GT was suspicious of me as a player and no one more than him.

If I gave in I knew what was waiting for me, an encounter with the devil ...

"Yo! (I say in a tense tone)
- What do you want Makoto Hanamiya? (Asked Akashi)
- My captain is offering a practice match.
- Against ? (asked Kiyoshi)
- Against the Generation of Traitors (I asked for my sadistic smile).

- He has something in mind I'm wrong? (Akashi asked me)
- I do not know, I'm not in his monster head me! (I said).
- Kurokochii is not a monster! (replies Kise Ryôta)
- My poor Kise, Tetsuya is a monster! Cross me, it was enough for me only one face to face to understand it. He's worse than you Akashi Seijūrō, much stronger and more sadistic than you could be (I say).
- Oi Tetsu do more scary do not you fool us! And above all more than Akashi it's impossible! (say Aomine)
- Ahomine Daiki, you woke up a demon, Hades in person!
- Do not you still taunt Kiyoshi (said Hyuga Junpei).
- Oh it's not that I do not want but I want to my life and my place in this team.
- Kurokochii is not a demon let alone Hades! (replies Kise)
- Your hope makes me want to throw up Ryôta Kise, the nice Kuroko Tetsuya no longer exists.
- You lie ! Kurokochii is still here I know it! he shouted, trembling.
- The Kuroko that you knew is dead, look at you you are at the limit of the tears for a person killed! It's pitiful (I say).
- Who was killed Makoto?

I turned around and saw Tetsuya behind me, his eyes shining with sadness
(Does this word lol exist?)
He had this smile on the corner as if he was preparing something.
A smile that I must admit I like to see, because it shows that I am not alone who will suffer or have fun.

"You were killed by Seirin and the GT (I told him).
- I see, then Yama and you will die or survive somehow? (he asked me)
- They have not answered yet.
- Oh it's sad, and nasty to make them hope for a possible survival you know (he said with a small smile).
- Thanks for reminding me that the other idiot is counting on me to keep his soul in this world a little longer (I say blowing).
- Let's see Makoto, you know that my training is done specifically to help you progress.
- That's why the other crazy, must put pledges to all who finish last each time? (I asked).
- that's to motivate you, and that I know if I had not told him to control himself you'd already be dead for a long time (he says laughing).
- Very funny...
- I'm not kidding, it's the strict truth (he replied). "

POV Kuroko:

I see Akashi, the rest of the GT and Seirin exchange a look.
I know what they think, that if they manage to beat me I'll be back as before.

"They will not refuse this chance to make me back to being like before using a match," I thought.

Poor madmen they are, if they believe they will defeat us they are wrong.
It's too late Shinozuka is unstoppable now.

"I'm going to destroy them one by one, one by one. They will not suspect anything, "I said to myself with a desire for revenge.

"- Ok Tetsu we accept your training match (says Ahomine).
- It's wonderful I'll be able to destroy you (I say stopping in the middle of my sentence).
- What is Tetsuya? (Akashi asked me)
- Uh I mean play against you with my true level (I say trying to catch up with my previous sentence).
Makoto? (Rajoutais I).
- Yes Tetsu? (he asked me)
- I'll play for the second half. Go wake up our sleeping beauty who serves us Pivot and sleeping in the gym.
- ... You'll play ... (he told me with a look where you could read surprise and fear).

- Yes Makoto I will play, it's not just you who will have fun.
- I'm going ... (he said fleeing away from me)
- MAKOTO! (I cried).
- Yes...
- Take them with you, I have to talk to them and have a good job.
- Aye!
- ...
- Good ! I said cracking the bones of my hands.
- We will win and you will become as before! (Ryota told me)
"My poor Ryota, have not you understood yet? I will not change again and you will not win ... I will kill you all at one time or another.
- We will defeat you Tetsuya (Akashi tells me in turn).
- You have not understood yet? I do not play for nothing during this match.
You're afraid of Makoto what a joke, it's me that you must not be afraid of him. I'll only stop when I'm happy to see you, having the same head as Ogiwara-kun during your last meeting.
I will destroy you and your passion for Basketball.
111-11 remember to score well because this is the score that each of you will have in the games we play.

(Me: Yes # Teiko vs Meiko score #Saint Grail of destruction)

- You're avenging what you've been told Kuroko (Shintaro tells me).
- No I teach you a lesson: never put the Kuroko family back.
- You disgust me Tetsu! (Ahomine tells me)
- No it was you who disgusted me did not reverse the roles! I said as my lens started to peel off my right eye.

- You're not the Tetsu that we know, the real 6th ghost player would not seek revenge (says Ahomine).
- I was. I am saved to you despite the fact that you had changed. I could have left you as you were, arrogant and greedy for victory but I faced you one by one in that I was the Tetsuya you knew.
But today I'm finally myself (I say removing the lens of my right eye and revealing my eyes minnow). "

(Me: are left eye is blue (the usual Kuroko blue) and his right eye is golden).

All looked at me with fright.
I smiled because their reaction was ten times better than the one I expected.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

65K 1.7K 21
[DISCLAIMER: i do NOT own KnB or any photos used in this book] Kuroko is a very special boy, hes a legend, not that anyone knows its him. This is a...
156K 5.9K 33
After leaving the Generation of Miracles, the feeling of hurt and betrayal has turned Kuroko into an even more quiet person. He rarely smiles anymore...
79.9K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
235K 6.6K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...