Nenless! (Hisoka Morrow Fanfi...

By janettehere

«What would you do if your favorite anime character became real ?» • Inspired by the movie "Enchanted" • No... More

Prologue
'What a challenge'
20 questions ?
Coffee!
Almost Arrested
Bedtime Story!
Strange Encounter?
A clue ? Or a trap ?
My savior? Not really!
Finally Something!
The Real Culprit
PUNK?!
1K+??
Apparently, I'm Eric.
Time limit?
Switch
2k? new story?
meeting Illumi
Measurement error!
It's about his past?
I'm marrying someone else!

My parents ?!

2.3K 121 124
By janettehere

  After that strange encounter with the
anonymous man , we head back home since we didn't have much to do . Hisoka wasn't in a good mood , he refused to talk or look at me and he had no appetite either . The second we entered the apartment , he went to the guest room and shut the door , without a word .

I sigh .

It's indeed hard for him . Now his mind is playing tricks on him and his memory . It just can't be the same man he met for whatever purpose that was . He met that person in the other fictional world . But the doubt is still there at the back of my mind . I thought it was impossible too . Until I saw Hisoka with my own eyes .

Ugh...

Grrrr

Ah , that would be my hungry stomach...I doubt Hisoka will cook today..

I'll just order some pizza .
I dial the number of the pizza diner delivery when I was interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing .

"A second!" I continue dialing . But I hear the door getting unlocked...

Huh ?
....huuuh??!!

The only people who have keys to my apartment are my parents! Oh shit!

It's impossible to reach Hisoka in time! I manage to jump and trip over tables and couches , my face almost hugs the floor but I quickly bang on the guest's room .
"DON'T YOU GET OUT , STAT QUIET!" I loudly whisper for him to hear but not any other person would . And then I hear the footsteps of my parents entering .

"Alyssa!! Surprise!" Both of my parents said in unison and open their arms to give me a hug .
"Hey..guys!" I try to act like I'm not nervous and hug them tightly with the best smile I can make out .

"What's wrong ? You're panting? " Mom says as she pats on my shoulder .

"Oh I was..exercising! Yep!"

"You look so skinny , have you been eating ? You need to learn to cook , Alyssa . This is no good for you or for the future family you're going to make . Instead of spending much time on your laptop as always , you can learn to cook . " mom says , already heading for the kitchen to start preparing dinner .

"Okay mom , fiiiine ." I huff . It's true . Living alone requires knowing how to cook so it'll be easier..but it's just hard for me .

"You know she just wants you to be able to do everything on your own with no worries ." Dad smiles and I nod . He's right .

I wonder if Hisoka has listened to me and decided to remain silent...if That's a case then thank you! I don't want to imagine how bad their reaction might be...

...

"Cream vegetable soup mmm! I've missed it , Mom . You make the best! And your garlic bread , dad , is like heaven!" I munch on my food , completely forgetting Hisoka's matter for now . It's been almost two hours , mom cooking , dad helping and me doing various chores from buying what they need to cleaning the counter and the living room . Everytime I pass by the guest room , I pray Hisoka stays there until they leave , peacefully .

I miss this family time and they've missed it too . But I had to be independent . And my work turned out to be in a different city .

"Are you guys staying for tonight ?" I ask , praying they say no .

"No , we have work to do . Although we really wanted to stay ." They give me a sad look and I nod , trying to look disappointed too.  Don't get me wrong , I'd love if they stayed...only if I didn't have the deadly jester in my apartment.

"Hmm , Ally-chan! Did you cook?"

I freeze in my place , staring right into the plate in front of me . Oh , boy..
I slowly turn my head to look at him . His hair is too messy , his shirt isn't properly worn so a part of his torso is shown , he rubs his eyes with a yawn escaping his mouth . A questioning look covers his face when he sees my parents .

He...must've been sleeping when I called out to him..

I turn to my parents , to find their shocked , horrified expressions .

Hahahahaha , kill me .

This is bad!

...

"Didn't you tell your parents about me , Ally-chan ?"

In the middle of my panic and the continuous lecturing of my parents without waiting for me to explain , Hisoka blurted out this , with the most innocent grin ever . The three of us gave him a super surprised look . When my parents turned to me , I glimpsed Hisoka giving me a wink .

"Ah..I-I..uh..guess I forgot , Morrow.." I squeak , hoping they'll buy this .

"My , my , how could you!" He moves closer to me , pulling me by my waist .
"Sir , ma'am , I am Alyssa's boyfriend!~"

"Eh?!" "What?!" My parents shout exhanging glances .
"How come you never told us!" Mom exclaims .
"And why was he sleeping in your apartment! Even if it's your boyfriend , it doesn't mean he should-" my father pauses as he smack Hisoka's hand that was clasping my hand away . Hisoka lets out a faint "ow!" but backs away anyway . That's dad being overprotective .

"I'm sorry...I should've told you..but I was..um..ugh.." I ran out if words and my pulse quickened too fast . I didn't like lying to my parents but they wouldn't believe me otherwise!
A stranger coming out from anime staying at my house alone with me ?
Yep , super believable , really .

"She was worried that you wouldn't accept it . Since I'm..well...struggling with finding a job nowadays ." Hisoka says instead , looking down pursing his lips .
Woah , such an actor..

Mom mouthes an obvious 'oh' and looks to Dad but starts speaking , calmer now .
"It's okay darling . And Alyssa , you know us well . We wouldn't mind such things . After all , I helped your father get a bigger job . When he married me , he was kind of poor to make a family but we stayed with each ither through thick and thin . "

Alright , I'm getting emotional and guilty since it's just a lie...please forgive me..

Their phones suddenly buzz .
"Ah , we've got to get back ." Dad says . They probably have work to do sooner than they've prepared . It takes two hours + from here to my hometown and I hope they aren't late .

"Tell me all the details on the phone , okay . " mom says , getting her purse from where she left it on the couch.

"And do not sleep next to him , I do not care ." Dad squints his eyes at Hisoka . I nod and give both of them a hug before leaving .

"Goodbye , Alyssa . Goodbye..."
I whisper to mom , "Morrow"
"Oh , goodbye Morrow . See you soon ."
And they shut the door behind them .

Phew!

My feet almost betray me but I feel an arm pulling me up before I fall .
"Thanks ." I sit on the couch . Hisoka sits next to me as well .

"You know what ? I have an idea ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 8 6
Ash, a teen basically living on her own as her father is constantly leaving for jobs, is always alone. Then one day, she gets invited to watch the ci...
20.5K 370 8
Sometime after Gon gets Killua back but before the next arc, Hisoka has his Hunter liscense revoked and is now a serial killer. Gon goes on ahead and...
77.9K 2.1K 24
Y/n has been an amazing nen user ever since she was 10. When she was 15 she took the hunter exam and passed it easily as a rookie. Now she travels al...
129K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...