Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Pub...

By Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
'The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me' Preview.

Chapter 42

1.1M 27.5K 13.6K
By Lilohorse

Chapter 42 Thanks to Sara for the lovely banner!:D

"Stop walking right now," I hissed, moving in front of Hunter and pressing my hands against his chest to keep him stationary. No such luck, he just sighed and grabbed my hands, continuing to move forwards.

"Andy, calm down," he said simply, finally stopping and kissing my forehead.

"Calm down? You're taking your girlfriend to a strip club! In case you haven't noticed, that's not the number one hot spot for couples!"

Hunter chuckled, shaking his head.

"That's where they are based. It's behind the club, not in it. We need to go in there, sign some more papers and I have to give in all my finger prints and addresses and what not so if I get in trouble with the police, it can be fixed without the rest of the gang being found out," Hunter explained, taking my hand and linking his fingers with mine before leading me out towards the car.

"I really need to get you 'dating for dummies'," I muttered. Hunter laughed, looping his arm over my shoulder and holding our hands together between us.

"You need to learn to trust me," he whispered but I shook my head.

"Hunter, I'm a little bit dense but I'm not that stupid," I muttered into his jacket.

"Wise choice, Princess, wise choice."

I'd never been to a strip club so when Hunter stopped walking and pulled me into a car park outside a wooden building with lights shining out of the window. There was loud music pumping and Hunter sighed, walking up the large looking body guard that was standing on the door, talking to two girls that were dressed in leather underwear.

"Hey, Hunter," they cooed when we walked past. I glared at them, squeezing Hunter's hand whilst he talked to the body guard on the door.

I shifted uncomfortably, pulling my coat around myself.

"Hi, I'm Crystal," one of them greeted. She held her hand out, she seemed friendly as I shook her hand and offered her a smile in return. The other girl just rolled her eyes, putting her cigarette out on the tarmac before returning inside.

"Ignore her, she's a bit fiery," Crystal replied brightly, glancing at Hunter before turning back to me.

"It's fine, I'm not bothered," I dismissed. Crystal smiled, brushing invisible dust from her bare stomach.

"Most people would be. How do you know Hunter?" she asked. I glanced over my shoulder at my boyfriend and smirked, taking his hand and twining my fingers with it. Hunter looked at me for a moment with a small smile before going back to his conversation with the door guy. They didn't look like they were agreeing and the big guy on the door looked like he wanted to knock Hunter's lights out.

"You're together?" she choked out, looking between us both in shock.

"Yeah."

"Wow, I never thought I'd see the day. After Zoe, I thought he was put off dating completely," she breathed out, twirling her straight auburn hair with her perfectly manicured nails. I didn't really know how to answer that so I just smiled.

"Well, I've got to get back to work," she gestured over her shoulder with her thumb and looked at Hunter. "Better keep him on a tight leash, he's a popular one," she added before turning on her heels and retreating past the guy inside.

Hunter sighed, taking his hand from mine to talk animatedly.

"Mate, I need to get inside to see Zoe and Reed, just let me through the fu-" I cut him off before he could start yelling abuse and getting us kicked out.

"Look, we have been requested to come and see Reed, the Scarlo guy. Can you just let us in, please?" I asked. The guy looked me up and down before shaking his head.

"Flash and you can go in," he said quietly. I felt my jaw hit the floor but Hunter was stifling a laugh.

"No! You work in a strip club! Just look inside, I'm sure there's all sorts flopping about for you to look at!" I exclaimed, hoping that the dim lights hid my evident blush. Absolutely revolting.

"My girlfriend is not going to flash her chest to you. I can, however, pay you the usual entrance price and you can pretend that you didn't know I'm a member of the rivals, alright?" Hunter tried again, his voice dropped to a threatening tone and the man sighed, holding his hand out.

"Double the price and I'll let you both in. Cause any trouble and I'll shoot your girl," the man warned. Hunter nodded, putting the two £10 notes on his hand with more force than necessary and dragged me through the door.

The club looked exactly like the type of thing that you would expect from a strip club. Half naked women, a lot of desperate, greasy men and about half a dozen poles. The bar was lighted with neon purple and it was based directly in front of a long table that a lot of women were dancing on. The bartender looked over at Hunter and narrowed his eyes, the scar on the side of his face scrunched when he continued to pour the drink and hand it to the customer.

"Stay close to me," Hunter whispered. His voice was difficult to hear over the soft Latino music.

"I'm not going anywhere, trust me." Hunter smirked, putting his arm over my shoulder and held me close to him. I noticed that Crystal and the girl that she had been standing with were dancing on the main stage, men surrounding them. I inwardly shivered, suddenly feeling extremely self conscious of my bare legs in my shorts.

"Hunter Jacobs. If it isn't the heir of the Jacob's gang himself." The voice came from behind the bar. Hunter smirked, leaning against the cold counter, giving the guy behind it a look.

"Jeez, Alex, what happened to you?" he asked with a smirk.

"Some asshole with a knife happened," Alex said with a look that did everything but audibly growl.

"Sorry about that. You shouldn't have gotten in the way," Hunter retorted smoothly, turning around to look around him.

"Better watch your bitch, Hunter. People in here don't like you, she's gonna be their target," he retorted, nodding at me. Hunter stiffened but didn't say anything whilst I glared at him.

"I prefer the term girlfriend, thanks," I muttered, stepping in front of Hunter whilst his hands rested on my hips.

"We have a class in an hour," I whispered. He nodded, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"We'll be there in time. I'll be in with Zoe and Reed for about twenty minutes, and then we'll go back to Uni. I need to you to stay here when I go in with them and they'll swear you to secrecy out here," he added, looking me in the eye. I took a deep breath, burying my trembling hands in his pockets.

"Don't put all your trust in this," I warned and he smirked, shaking his head and staring at my cleavage. I was about to tell him off when I realised that the necklace was sitting there.

"Princess, I trust Seb more than I do them, don't worry about it." I nodded, burying my face into his chest until someone behind him cleared their throat. It was Reed and he raised an eyebrow, gesturing towards a door behind the bar.

Hunter gave me one final look before walking away with Reed. That was when I found myself standing there like a lemon, I had absolutely nothing to do. It wasn't as if I could go and make friends, they'd either try to get me to strip or shove their boobs in my face. In all honesty, I wasn't keen on either.

Glancing around the room, I found nobody that looked friendly so just turned back to the bar with the equally unfriendly bartender. I did the only thing that a person can do when in a socially awkward situation. I took out my phone and pretended to text.

After standing there for about two minutes, I was flooded with relief when a phone call came through. Unfortunately, that phone call was from my mum and I was standing in a strip club.

"Hey, Mum," I whispered through the receiver. I heard her sigh, probably of relief that I picked up the phone.

"Andrea, honey. How are you?" she asked. I inwardly groaned. That was all she wanted? She could've text to ask me that.

"I'm good, how about you?" I asked, trying to back away from the bar and relocate to somewhere more secluded.

"I'm good. I was wondering how the wedding went," she replied, all background noise from the call disappearing. Before I could answer, my arm was tugged and I turned to face a tall, lanky man with a beard and leather jacket.

"Good evening, sweetheart. How about you be a good little stripper and take those shorts off for me?" he replied huskily. There was a long pause on the end of the line.

"Andrea, did I just hear someone refer to you as a stripper?" she asked coolly, the disappointment clear in her voice already. I narrowed my eyes at the man.

"I'm not a stripper," I hissed, answering both his and my mother's questions.

"Oh, I see. Shall I go and rent a room?" he asked, gesturing over his shoulder. Jeez, someone really needed to get the jerk away from me before I ended up living under my mum's watchful eye until I'm 30.

"Andrea, where are you?" my mother asked, her voice getting louder.

"I'm not a hooker!" I exclaimed, taking a step back from the man and twisting my head so that I could talk to my mum on the other end of the phone.

"Mum, I know this sounds a bit strange-" she cut me off before I could say anything else.

"A bit strange? Andrea, I just heard some man ask you to take your clothes off and then rent a room. I will ask you one more time, where are you?" she demanded. I winced at the tone of voice she was using.

"Mum, just listen to me for a second, okay?" I asked. She didn't answer so I took that as a yes. The man, on the other hand, clearly hadn't taken the clear hint.

"Come here, darling, let me help you with that bra," he whispered huskily, pressing himself against me.

"Touch me and I'll scream rape," I warned.

"Rape? Andrea? What is going on?" my mum exclaimed. Oh my days, this was getting way too out of hand.

"Sweetheart, you're in a whore house, there isn't such a thing as rape in here," he replied evenly, not taking his hands from my sides.

"A whore house? Andrea?!" My mother's demanding tone came back and I groaned out loud, feeling ready to pull all of my hair out.

"Right, you," I retorted, shoving at the man's chest. "Get off me before I get my boyfriend to rip your dick off and stick it down your throat," I hissed. The man's eyebrows rose as he took a step back and held his hands up.

"I'm not scared of a boyfriend, sweet," he cooed.

"I would be scared if I were you. Hunter doesn't like people touching me." The man shook his head, backing away slowly and disappearing over to where Crystal was performing. Now I had to deal with the difficult one, my mother.

"Andrea Deeks, what the hell is going on?" Her voice was so sharp, it could've probably cut through concrete.

"Mum, I'm dating Hunter," I started and I heard a small squeal of delight. The woman had no idea.

"Really? I thought you told me he batted for the other team?"

"We thought it did but turns out, he wanted to give us a shot. He followed his brother to this club because he thinks that his brother is cheating on his girlfriend, that's the only reason I'm here. The wedding went well and I really have to go," I rushed out, running my hand through my hair. It just so happened to be that moment that all the men chose to shout out the word 'strip' at the stage, not making my story any easier to tell. I was a pretty convincing liar, my mum just knew me too well.

"Do I have to come up and check on you again, Andrea? I do not want to waste my time," she hissed. I sighed, looking over at the door that Hunter had gone through. He was definitely meant to be back and getting me by now.

"No!" I replied a little too quickly. "No, I'm fine, everything is fine. If you're that worried, call Dad. He's closer," I corrected. My mum sighed, sounding extremely stressed.

"I will be calling again in about an hour, I want everything explained properly, love, or I'll be forced to bring you home," she finished, hanging up the phone without so much as a goodbye.

In normal circumstances, I probably would've lobbed the phone at the wall and swore, but in a strip club -that was also owned by a gang- it would've looked a tad conspicuous.

I walked back over to the bar when the door opened, revealing Hunter and Zoe. Both looked to be on okay terms when they approached me.

"I need you to sign this, Andy. Tell anybody about the events that have happened within the last 24 hours and we will have no choice but to terminate you," she told me robotically, handing me a peice of paper. Signing it was exactly like when I used to join websites and say that I'd read the terms and conditions when I hadn't. In that case, I didn't look at the writing, I just put my signature at the bottom and sighed.

"Hunter, can we get out of here before another desperate idiot tries to get me to strip for him." Hunter breathed deeply, smiling at me and nodding at Zoe before leading me out into the open air without a backwards glance.

"Are you okay?" he asked, opening the car door for me.

"You so owe me," I muttered, slamming the door shut and slumping down in the seat. "Is everything sorted?" I inquired when he started the car. He offered me a small smile, pulling out into the road.

"Everything is going smoothly. They think the necklace is real, we have our protection and they'll be getting hold of me within the next week with more details. What happened in there?"

"My mum called, I was sexually harassed and I think that my mum is going to kill me, resuscitate me to give me one of her speeches and then kill me again. She knows where I was and she isn't happy, Hunter," I moaned out, resting my head on the dashboard. That position was fine until we went over a speed bump and my head bashed against the plastic.

"We'll sort it. It doesn't matter if she has to come up again, she loves me," he replied smugly, turning the car into the uni car park.

"She's turning into a cougar. You'd better not be into older girls," I added with a shudder. He chuckled, opening the door and waiting for me.

"I am having a bit of an issue. The sexy, funny yet annoying daughter. Or, the sophisticated, reasonably attractive and controlling mother? I have a pretty solid decision on my hands, don't you think?" he asked with a wink. I just smirked, thwacking his chest.

"If you even consider my mother, I will dump your ass quicker than you can say 'MILF'." Hunter laughed, shaking his head and leading me inside.

"I am sorry about all that crap back there," he said through a sigh, standing me outside my English room. I nodded, kissing his cheek.

"It's cool but you do owe me a day of your time. We do whatever I want, whenever I want," I said smugly. He just looked at me, shaking his head.

"I'll make you a deal. If you can get the kick boxing instructor's balls tomorrow and get kicked out of the lesson, we'll do what you want." I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him before pulling away.

"Better get your wallet at the ready," I said with a wink, going through the door to the classroom.

Shack was already in there waiting for me, as was Dylan but Maya was nowhere to be seen.

"Good morning, Andy," Shack said brightly turning to look at me. I forced a smile, settling down in my seat.

"Did you have fun last night?" he asked. I shrugged, looking down at my notepad of notes.

"I guess. You?" I wanted to face palm myself for getting involved in a conversation with the guy.

"Yep, I got laid," he announced. I just raised an eyebrow.

"Was she blind?" he shook his head. "Drunk?" he just frowned. "Roofied?" the frown deepened, accompanied with a groan. "Or did you just rape her like you nearly did me?" Shack held his hand up, silencing me.

"She fell for my charm and good looks," he informed me, primping the collar of his shirt.

"Let's just hope that you learnt from your parent's mistake and used protection," I muttered. Shack just let out a bark of laughter.

"I was born on the motorway, that's where most accidents happen," he said with a shrug and a smirk.

"Hey, you're meant to be offended, not join in!" Shack grinned, leaning back in his seat.

"What's gotten you two so cosy?" Dylan asked from behind me. I spun around to face him with a small smirk.

"I told him he was an accident, I don't think that classifies as bonding." Dylan snorted, patting my knee.

"Guess not. Did you know that the girl he's on about is Kenzi?" he asked, his voice low.

No I bloody well did not.

A/N: This was more of an information filler chapter, hope you didn't mind!:) Please vote and comment, secure me a place in the wattys ;) maybe most reliable author, wink wink, nudge nudge, hint hint ;D

Question: If Kenzi slept with Shack, where the hell has Seb gone?!:O

PLEEEEASE!:) I've written the start of another story. It's called 'She's Broken', you guys checking out would be amazing!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
420K 7.7K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
28.2K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
572K 17.8K 37
Andy Clark is the new girl, not only did she fly across the world from American to Britain to attend university but she also did it alone. Moving in...