A new world

By sammyntina2017

A navy seal turned secret agent. She has a new family to call her own. Staying stateside she'll love again D... More

A new dream
Make the call
Getting info
Waking up
Thanks and surprise
Visitors
Transport
Fear
Waiting game
Stop scaring us
Im coming
Mark has arrived
Coded
How dare you
Betrayed by our own
We have a leak
Getting intel
Distancing myself
Safe house
Dinner talk
Found the leak
Interrogation
Training
Proposal
His real identity
Telling the others
If looks could kill
Get out
Girls day
I do
Being watched
He's been taken
What needs to be done
Im hit
Letters
What happened?
Awake
Moving out of the ICU
Is she safe?
Big News
Call I'm Dreading
How did you know?
Gifts
Its Bugged
Job Offer
Shopping
Can I?
Still in danger?
Elimination
Who did this?
Shoulder Pain
Home
Big news
Dinner pains

Prologue

2.7K 50 2
By sammyntina2017

Lorelei Leigh Gilmore Hayden the third. She always wanted to be a foreign correspondent just like Christine Amanpour but for the written word not television. She went on the campaign trial after college and because of this she became very close to the Obama family.

When the trail was over she was unable to get a job but that didn't stop her though. She joined the military and became a seal.

During one of her tours she ran into Bible Boy, the one and only Tristan DuGrey. They became close during their time together best friends and family.

While on tour Rory lost all her family and her team, and the Obama's are the only family she has left.

During a mission Rory gets hurt and the past will be brought back into her life. Will she go back? Will she find love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 965 50
"If you get into our little group, we are family. Not will become family we are family." Rory tries out for the Life and Death Brigade and everything...
203K 5.1K 81
Susanna Gilmore is a small-town girl, and she loves everything about it. Now, she and her sister are going from a public school to an elite private s...
4K 163 37
When Devin and her friends make their way to FTRS, they encounter Enchantasia's once loved fairy, now the most wanted villan. THESE ARE NOT MY CHARA...
108K 3.3K 64
Rory graduated Yale and went on the campaign trail following Barrack Obama. But then her life didn't proceed the way she had dreamed and planned. H...