Big News

Colin's POV

"When he thought we were asleep I heard one of his conversations." I say thinking back.

"What did you hear?" Tristan asked curiously.

"It was bits and pieces. I heard him say 'she'll pay for what she did to my father and to what she did to us.' He said he loved her and hung up." I said.

"It could be his biological mother or a girlfriend or wife?" Austin said thinking logically.

"I wonder what she'll find on the intel we found." Shane said.

"I don't know but I hope she's not in danger." Her Dad said tearfully.

"I don't know what I would do if something happens to her or the baby." I say with tears.

"Mate how would you feel if we could all relocate near you guys?" Nate asked curiously.

"I have no problem with it. Your still in the military though. So how is that possible?" I say.

"No their not." Tristan says evasively.

"What do you mean mate?" Finn asked curiously.

"Shane, Mark, Trevor, and I will be working along side with Ben, Tristan, Austin, and Rory." Nate says with a smirk.

"What?" Steph asked shocked.

"Really?" Finn asked shocked also.

"It's time we be with family. Rory means the world to me. I want to be close to her she's a sister to me." Mark says with unshed tears.

"Mom and Dad will be so happy no more deployments." Steph says giddy with joy.

Before anyone can say anything else Rory makes her way to us.

"You ok love? You look a little pale." Finn asked concerned.

"Yeah I just got sick that's all." Rory says tiredly as she sits next to me and I wrap my arm around her.

"My poor baby. Let me get some food and something to drink for you." Her Mom says getting up immediately.

Rory's POV

"What was all the excitement in here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"A few things actually darling girl." Dad says smirking at me.

"And that would be?" I asked curiously.

"Angel Shane, Nate, Trevor, and I will be working along side you and the other guys." Mark says with a big smile.

"That's great." I say enthusiastic.

"There's something else we want to talk to you about." Nate says cautiously.

"We were wondering if all of us could buy houses close together." Mark asked curiously.

"You don't need to buy any houses." I say with a smirk.

"Why is that?" Mark  asked confused.

"The house Colin and I live in that street I own the whole block." I say smirking and Colin grabs my hand.

"Really?" Shane asked surprised.

"Yeah so if you want you can move into one of the houses. Tristan, Austin, Ben, Trevor, and Steph already live in houses around mine." I say smiling at them.

"What about me love?" Finn asked anxiously.

"You can to Finny." I say with a smirk.

"Why can she call you Finny and no one else?" Nate asked amused.

"She's always called me that. It was something special between us and Juliet knows that to as does our parents." Finn says smirking.

Mom placed food it front of me and I smiled at her and ate. "Oh boy." I say with a small giggle.

"What's wrong babe?" Colin asked concerned and worry etched on his face.

"Your son is kicking. He loves the food." I say smiling rubbing my belly.

"I can't believe you are making me a grandfather." Andrew says choked up with tears.

"Andrew can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Sure what is it?" He asked curious.

"Well now that Colin and I are married how about we join our two firms together?" I asked him.

"That's a great idea." Andrew says smiling.

"Now that is discussed. How would you feel about moving near us? That way you can watch your grandson and others in the future grow up." I say smiling.

"Really?" He asked with tears.

"Yeah it'll be easier. With our two firms combining we can move some lawyers around that way you can move here. I want our family to be together." I say with a big grin.

"You definitely found your perfect match in her Colin." His Dad says patting Colin on the back.

I nod at Tristan and we both stand. We move away from the others. "What's going on?" Tristan asked concerned.

"I'm calling Logan. I'll make sure he doesn't let anyone know what's going on." I say.

"Why Mare?" Tris asked. Wondering why she would call him after what he did.

"He knows something and we need to find out. Tristan he was going to kill me. Did you see the look in his eyes? He was enjoying torturing all of you." I say to him.

Unbeknownst to us everyone was listening to our conversation.

"I think it's a great idea." A man says and our heads whip to who talked.

"Colin?" I asked.

"Yes. I think we should call him and confront him. He has to know something. Chris almost killed you and he was enjoying doing this to her and to all of us." Colin said with tears. I make my way to him and we just hold each other. Soon enough everyone else joins us.