Excerpts from a book I'll nev...

By aggressivelyawns

Hello beautiful people!!! Here I'll be writing one shots, headcannons, Au's, and random cheesy moments from b... More

Requests:
Harry Potter Headcannon
George Weasley x Female! reader (fluff)
Tom x Female! reader
Cedric diggory x Female! reader (fluff)
Rainwater curls

Fred x reader

46 5 2
By aggressivelyawns

Song:
Perfect ~Ed Sheeran

Name:
Perfect

Fandom:
Harry Potter
Main Characters:
Fred weasley , Your character
View:
First person
Gender:
Female
Keys:
(Y/N)= Your name
Warning:
•Using the lyrics as words
Request:
××

-----

Angelina Johnson.

Oh how I despised her so much.
From her perfect hair, to her perfect eyes and her perfect smile.
There was "angel" right there in her name,
Anyone could love her.

I sat there, watching Fred and Angelina laughing with each other, from a distance.

Oh why does her laugh have to be so melodious.

I sighed and straightened out my dress, just to feel the fabric underneath my hands.

I've been sitting on a chair at a table filled with food just for myself, by myself. I came to the Yule ball with my friends but they went off dancing with other boys who they had met here.

Food's comforting me, I'm fine.
Well, that's what I keep saying.

However, I keep catching myself staring at Fred Weasley, having a good time with his date Angelina Johnson.

I had hoped he was, he did ask her after all, but it was a random action. They haven't really talked before that and, I mean I don't really know Fred but, it was strange that he asked her.

We've known each other since our first year and, well I like Angelina and I've known her since then as well, but he's never really spoken or mentioned her.

Not when we'd randomly talk to each other to catch up on each other's lives, not when we'd carelessly talk about our lives to each other without any concern of judgement, or when we'd make sarcastic remarks. Not even when Fred and George actually let me help plan a prank with them once.

No, I'm just overreacting.
It's nothing, they're happy so you should be too.
For them, at least.

I sighed once again, perhaps to get some pain out of my chest, and observed everyone. I like to call it people watching. As I scanned the crowd for interesting conversations or something interesting at all, I caught someone's eye.

George gave me an apologetic half smile as he continued to pull his date to the dance floor. He probably knew how I felt and what I've been thinking about. He was always trying to be my older brother, that one.

I gave my best smile, and as he looked away, I puffed my cheeks. I made the weirdest face I could imagine to the ground, and let all my emotions out as I let the air out.

I suddenly heard a chuckle from beside me as I saw someone approach me in my peripheral view.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and looked over to see Fred standing there, chuckling a bit to himself.

"Hey there, monkey. Why the long face? It's so long I could wrap it around myself and wear it as a dress" He joked, he started off light.

"I'm fine. Are you sure you are though? You're coming over to see a monkey when you've been laughing with an angel. Are there a few screws loose?" I smirked.

Fred ignored my comment and looked off towards the distance.

I followed his gaze into the crowd and hadn't seen anyone he would've particularly be looking for.

"I suppose your here because you've lost Angelina?" I sighed, tonight I felt a bit sentimental with the ball and everything. I'm not going to lie to my best friend about feeling down.

He snapped his gaze back at me, eyebrows furrowed "What? Oh no. She went off with her date."

I looked at him confused "She had another date and never told you? Oh I'm sorry, that must be awful..I, uh, hope you're okay."

Fred then looked at me and laughed "It doesn't bother me, I was never her date, love. I came alone, everyone wanted this Weasley but too many girls to choose from!" He winked at me then returned his focus to whoever he kept making eye contact with and nodded to them.

I looked at him shocked.

"You, you came alone? I thought you asked Angelina?" I asked, my chest tightened a bit.

"Yeah, someone already had asked her. Plus, I only asked her as friends, since I assumed the person I wanted to come with already had a date." His eyes fluttered back to mine, he studied my face a bit and then smirked.

"..what?" I asked him about his strange behavior.

"Sorry, you have something on your face." He said

"What?!" I asked, horrified.

"Your nose" He smirked cheekily.

Suddenly I heard my favorite slow song play.
I grinned and waited to start singing along,
But then a hand extended out to mine.

I looked up to Fred grinning "Fancy a dance?" He asked and I took his hand, attempting to contain a squeal of delight.

My heart's starting to beat faster with every step I take.

Once we reached the middle of the floor, he turned around and placed a hand on my lower back, his other took mine. We danced the way professor McGonagall had taught us.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, smirking.

"I see you share the same feelings, you can't resist my charm. You're adorable when you're embarrassed, (y/n). An adorable tomato of embarrassment." He grinned, looking for a reaction.

I blushed and bit my lip in attempt to stop.

"W-what? Uh, what's going on Fred?" I asked a bit flustered.

"Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet." He grinned

My heart dropped a bit.
I hope he's talking about me, but if not, what's really going on?

"I never knew you were the someone waiting for me." He continued and my eyes widened as I was careful not to step on his foot.

"M-me? Why me? I'm just your friend, Angelina's prettier." I whispered and I saw his grin fade a bit,

"'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love. Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time. The only thing is that I was too blind to see it, but hopefully it's not too late." He whispered back, a bit louder than a whisper.

"No not too late, but I still can't believe you like me back. I'm mean I'm not as pretty, I'm not smart, or witty. I-" but I was cut off.

"You're right. You're gorgeous, a genius and brilliant. But I have to clear it up that I liked you first and it was totally you that was blind afterwards, not me." He grinned, twirling me around
"Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own.
And in your eyes you're holding mine." He pulled me closer, leaning in a bit more as we danced.

"So, you don't want to be with anyone else right now?" I asked, self-conscious of how insecure I seemed.

"Who else? All I see right now is you. It's hard not to with you glowing like that, and I'm not talking about your face this time. Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms. Listening to our favourite song." I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by Fred kissing me.

I was surprised, but then my eyes fluttered close and I wrapped my arms around his neck and finally kissed him back.
We pulled apart, he hugged me tight and brushed his lips against my ear.

"Darling, you look perfect tonight."

---
A/N,,
hi!!
I finally uploaded 😂😂❤ I hope you liked this! Working on a draco x reader, but please request!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
654K 21.4K 79
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
781K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1M 32.7K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...