Nenless! (Hisoka Morrow Fanfi...

By janettehere

«What would you do if your favorite anime character became real ?» • Inspired by the movie "Enchanted" • No... More

Prologue
'What a challenge'
20 questions ?
Coffee!
Almost Arrested
Bedtime Story!
My parents ?!
A clue ? Or a trap ?
My savior? Not really!
Finally Something!
The Real Culprit
PUNK?!
1K+??
Apparently, I'm Eric.
Time limit?
Switch
2k? new story?
meeting Illumi
Measurement error!
It's about his past?
I'm marrying someone else!

Strange Encounter?

2.3K 124 29
By janettehere

  "Let's start..who is brave enough to blackmail you ?" I say as I list down all names he encountered during the anime in my little notebook , hoping we'd cross some of them and reach a solution to this mystery .

"No one can ." He shrugs .

"Puh-lease! Your arrogance isn't gonna get us anywhere , you know . It's definitely the reason why you're in this trouble in the first place ." I roll my eyes , waiting for him to give ne a serious response .

"I can't think of anyone really...but Let's see your opinion . You know the...uh ..'characters' well , yeah ?"

I nod , joy fills my spirit that my opinion is actually important!

"What about one of the troupe members ? Does any of them give you a click ?" I ask .

"Mmm..interesting..but I can't see a reason they'll go after me unless it's an order from their boss . Which is unlikely to happen , Chrollo doesn't care much. "

"Then let's scratch that ." I scratch all of the troupe members .

"Who else ?" He asks , while nervously taking out grass in his hands and throws them .

"Hey.." I smack his hand to stop him and he gives me a surprised look .
"Stop that ." I squint my eyes , seriously and he must've been much more surprised than I thought because he slowly removes his hand away .

"Now , what about Illumi ? Might he do something like that ? Although I doubt it . "

"I doubt it too ." He says , already getting bored .

"I'll cross that . Gon , killua , kurapika and leorio too . Bisky..nah...oh..Kastro ?" I ask .

"That's a definite no . I already killed him ." He rolls his eyes and lies on the grass instead , huffing a multiple times .
Ah right , Kastro is dead .
Well..we haven't reached anything really..maybe it's someone related to the characters he killed , wants to avenge them ?

Ugh I'm tired already..and I haven't taken a nap when I got back from work hmph .

He shuts his eyes and doesn't talk for the following minutes . For some reason , my hand immediately holds the pen tight and sketches the moment . Well I...don't draw really but I just put some lines here and there and...well you'd expect I'd magically draw a full detailed self-portrait of sleeping Hisoka on grass...but no it's pretty much screwed .

"Do not tell me this is gotta be me ."

"Yek!" I throw the notebook in surprise . He startled me , I thought he actually dozed off .
He swiftly gets it and takes a long look at it . Probably observing how horrible that it .

"You don't fail to amaze me ." He  keeps staring at my masterpiece and seems to hardly hold himself from bursting out laughing . It's a delightful sight to see really...it makes me smile brightly and lift my mood up . Hisoka and I are like friends now , well at least that's what I think .

"Don't you dare laugh!!" I cross my arms , pouting .

"I won't , promise ."

....
....
...
"Bahahahaha!! " he rolls on his tummy and laughs so hard making me join him as well . I don't think I've ever seen him laugh like that...he only laughed creepily or chuckled cutely but that was rare . Like when Hanzo was too angry at Gon in the last phase part .

"I hate you ." I squint my eyes at him and stand up to stretch my legs but he strongly pulls me down causing me to stumble and fall hard on my back .

"Where are you going ?" He is still giggling from the drawing .

"Nowhere! "

"Interesting place . " Hisoka smiles teasing me as always and I shake my head . For some reason , he stares at me for a few seconds , his hand making its way to my cheek . I shudder , not used for contact like this and his touch was so soft it sent my face hot , but he removes some grass that was stuck there .

"Th-thank you!" I don't know why but this gesture made me flustered more than any other moment . Perhaps , it's the nice weather and the quietness and peace of the garden that made it better..

"You're wel..." he pauses , his eyes landing on something behind me . I look to where his eyes are and see a man of about 30 years walking down the street . Hisoka's frown didn't leave his face and he slowly got up without explaning a thing .

"What's wrong ?" I sprint next to him , apparently following that man .

"He looks like the image in my head.."

That can't be true ?

"Wait what are you gonna do though ?" I stand in front of him and he stops in his tracks .
"You can't just do anything reckless!"

"But I may never see him again I'm sure it's him , Alyssa ." He pauses and looks down for a moment , "heh..I can already feel excitement boiling inside me..my bloodlust would've rocked this place by now.."

"That's why I stopped you.." I stretch my arm to pat on his shoulder but I stop when I see the same man behind Hisoka with a few steps...he didn't walk that way I'm sure of it...

Our eyes make eye contact and his lips suddenly turn to a smile...not a reassuring one..more like an evilish smirk ..then he disappears in the streets of the town..

What was that just now ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 238 19
Honestly I just had an urge to write so this just me throwing things into a story! 1st time so don't be too hard on me 😅 (also I'm writing this in a...
27K 617 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
111 8 6
Ash, a teen basically living on her own as her father is constantly leaving for jobs, is always alone. Then one day, she gets invited to watch the ci...
10.5K 290 30
DISCONTINUED BUT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE Everything had always seemed so difficult. One minute you're fine and the next, you feel the...