A Skyrim Tale

By NicholeReach

This is the tale of a mage named Autumn and a swordsman named Margo on their journey. They travel from the ou... More

Chapter 1

Prologue

3 0 0
By NicholeReach

               There once was a girl named Autumn who lived in Winterhold, she was born in the college there on a stormy night. That storm was no ordinary storm it was the most prevalent storm that era. The winds were blowing at such high speeds that those who were unlucky could be swept away by the storm. Autumns' mother barely made it across the crumbling bridge to the college. When she walked into the college she collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion.

            Marvin a simple apprentice had found her at the entrance by this time she was as pale as the snow outside. He picked up her nearly frozen body and took her to the Arch Mage's study. The archmage was baffled at who she was and why she came there...... Until he spotted the blood. He quickly realized that she had come here because she was in labor.

        Little did they know that their lives were going to change forever......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
922K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
207K 10.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...