Dirty Details (Interracial)

By camerashy23

Everyone has family secrets and some will do anything to keep them hidden. Well Kyla's family has its share o... More

Dirty Details
Apple Pie and Vanilla Ice Cream [Edited 6]
Visions [Edited 2]
Smells Good! [Edited 2]
Inferno
Perfect Fit
Dream or Reality
Attack
The Morning After
Left Behind!
Tell Mama All About It!
Changes {Edited}
Changes in the Wind
A Woman's Job
Time [Edited]
Wake Up Call
In The Morning
Stop Beeping {Edited}
Dazed and Confused [Edited 3]
Up All Night, Sleep Whenever! [Edited 1]
Home at last! [Edited]
Surprise! (Edited)
I Know What You... [Edited 2]
Storm! [Edited 2]
New Beginnings and drama.

Fireworks [Edited]

633 37 3
By camerashy23

Rafe's POV:

Reclining against the driver's side door of his car he glanced at his wristwatch. Sighing, he watched the little hand tick on slowly. Mentally checking off things on his to do list. He was nervous as hell but satisfied. Tonight was the night. He had asked his padre and a few other mated wolves how they felt at this moment and they responded with a unanimous answer. They were scared shitless. So obviously what he was feeling wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Deep down he knew that he was truly blessed. Today, he was going to ask Kyla to be his wife.

Smiling, he relaxed as he thought about his baby. He knew her and because he did so well he knew that he had no real reason to be nervous. She was going to say 'yes'. Then again he also knew that Kyla at times could be a little unpredictable. On the outside he seemed composed but inside he was sweating buckets. He prayed that everything went according to plan. If they did than tonight should be memorable for the both of them. He was going to ask his mate to marry him and nothing would stop him.

For sometime now he could feel his mate's growing anxiousness. Mainly because he hasn't asked her to marry him. He found it amusing when she changed her ring tone to Beyonce's Single Ladies but after hearing it over a hundred times he got the hint loud and clear. He knew from the moment that he first laid eyes on her that she was the only woman that he would ever love. She appealed to both the man and the wolf in him. He loved her even though he hadn't said the words, yet.

For what felt like hours his mother lectured him on how important it is to a woman to hear her man tell her that he loves her. He didn't quite know how his mom found out that he hasn't told Kyla that he loved her but he was sure that she could feel that he did.

He loved Kyla more than anything but he was the type who believed in the notion that actions speak louder than words. Every kiss, hug, touch, and moment that he spent with her is how he showed his undying love for her and their children.

He couldn't think of anyother woman that he would want to be the mother of his pups. Kyla, the babies, his parents, and the twins were always in his thoughts. They were truly the reasons for his mere existence. He loved how his family embraced Kyla. His mom and Kyla were extremely close. His dad treated her like she was his daughter. As for the twins well they loved her.

Women truly are more vocal than men when it comes to expressing their feelings. Not that he minded but he knew that women waited their whole lives for the right man to come along. The truth be told men are also searching for the right woman. It may take them some time. Since it is fun kickin it with all of the Ms. Wrongs but eventually a hombre becomes tired of the game. At that point he may decide that it's time to settle down.

Men might not express themselves a lot but in essence they are also looking for someone to grow old with. Someone that will trust, support, and love them. Even as a boy he watched his parent's and grandparent's relationships and he knew that he wanted what they had. He knew that he had to be prepared for the day that he found his mate.

Many years later and here he was. For awhile he doubted that he would ever find her but he did. His mate. The one woman that was designed specifically for him. She took his sh** but also gave him he** when he needed it. He realized that he needed her and that they made an awesome team. Reluctantly he left their bed this morning but he had business to take care of.

She looked so peaceful all snuggled up with his pillow. The sheets were tangled around her fuller body. Mami was thick before but with her advanced pregnancy she became even more thicker. He liked it. The white sheets contrasted with her lush brown skin. As she snored softly he smiled. She snuggled even deeper into the covers sighing. He watched as her extended stomach peeked through an opening in the sheets.

Gazing at her stomach he watched amused as a little foot pressed against it. Making a tiny indentation. He knew that it couldn't be comfortable for Kyla but she never complained. Before leaving their room he bent down and pressed a kiss against her smooth coco butter scented tummy. He laughed afterwards because he felt a small hand push against his puckered lips. It amazed him that four little people were concooned in his mate's body.

Standing at the opened door with a smile on his face he watched Kyla sleep. She didn't move once while he kissed her. His mate truly amazed him at times. The thought of crawling back into their bed was tempting. He wanted to replace his pillow but he didn't have the time.

Closing the door he finally left but he was taking the image of his family with him. Being Alpha wasn't a weekend job. It was a full time job. There was a lot of wolves and people who depend on him. Being alpha isn't a lifestyle choice it is a long-term commitment. Just like the commitment that he was going to make to Kyla and their pups.

She was his heart and his soul. Truthfully she made him a better man and he loved her for that. She was the missing piece to a seemingly finished puzzle. She fit into his life perfectly and blended into his world. It warmed his heart that his mate got along with his parents. Then again his parents were easy going people. It took some minor adjustments but the pack embraced his mate. She even became friends with a few of the other women. They gave her advice about pups and all that other stuff.

He was tired but also excited. He spent the whole day making phone calls. There were a few last minute decisions to make and he checked to see that everything he requested was done. He had it all planned out and tonight was about them. He was finally going to get her alone.

Things were so hectic that he couldn't take her on a real date. At night or a few stollen moments were all they had lately. After that first week they spent holed up in their room it was back to business as usual. Tonight was going to be different. It was all about Kyla and Rafe. No one else mattered.

Tugging on the collar of his black dress shirt he stood beside his car. It was a shiny brand new all black Hummer. Looking in the mirror he stared at his reflection. His hair was a little messy but it looked alright. He wore a tailored all black suit with white around the lapels paired with a white and black handkerchief in his breast pocket and a pair of fresh all black vans on his feet. He loved sneakers. Patting the pocket of his pants he could feel the outline of the ring box.

He was honored that his mother gave him his great grandmother's wedding ring. It was beautiful and he was sure that his baby would love it. He took it to the jewelers and had the stone replaced. Before going he slipped one of Kyla's other rings out of her jewelry box. He wanted the size to be perfect.

He replaced the original opal with a diamond. He gave instructions for the original gem to be made into a pendant for a necklace. Earlier that day he gave the necklace and pendant to his mom. The look on her face was priceless. He told her that now she will always have a piece of her grandmother with her.

At first he was concerned when she started to cry. Her hazel eyes were full of emotion as she assured him that they were only tears of joy. He held her close and rubbed her back as she cried. Her smooth brown fingers ruffled through his hair like they used to when he was a boy. He listened contently as she called him her perfect son in Spanish.

Laughing he teased her that his little brother might get jealous. She laughed with him and called him a wise guy. As he held his mother he realized that she was the first woman that he ever loved. Before he found Kyla she was the most important woman in his life. She was still important to him but she was no longer the number one woman in his life.

She was now number 0. Just as important but no longer his main girl. He admired his parent's relationship and from them he learned how to treat his mate. With respect, honor, dignity, and love. Of course there were moments when they needed space apart but they never went to bed angry.

Smiling, he glanced down at his watch. His thoughts switching to his mate. As usual she was running late but only by 5 minutes. He knew that she had been busy all day since his mom and sister took her on a girl's day out. He paid for them to have a day of pampering. Which included a spa visit with the works.

( A massage, hair, and nails appointment.) His baby deserved all of it and more because he knew it wasn't easy taking care of four growing babies, dealing with him, and adjusting to her role as Alpha Fem but she did it all without reservation. He was proud of his baby-girl.

Hearing footsteps he looked up and standing before him was his mate. He smelt her long before she came. She smelt like chocolate and coconuts. His mouth watered as he looked at her. She looked like a chocolate goddess. She was beautiful and he believed at that moment no other woman could compare to her. He was pleased that she wore the dress that he picked out for her. She looked sexy in it. Even her heavily extended stomach made her look even more beautiful.

He used to tease his friends when they were over possessive about their mates but now he understood them. Whenever he stared at her he felt possessive. He felt the need to protect and love her. He knew that if the situation arises he would die to protect her and their family. He stood at the bottom of the steps and watched Kyla as she wobbled towards him slowly. Her eyes never left his as a soft seductive smile formed on her red painted lips. He could see the love and trust in her eyes.

The way she looked at him now was totally different than the way she did when they first met. At that time he knew that she feared him but also that she was attracted to him. He understood that she was confused but he was relieved that she now accepted him. As well as the role that came with being his mate. She was more than that she is a Luna, his only true love, and the mother of his unborn children. She was his to love, protect, and honor.

When she finally reached the bottom step he walked towards her. She smiled at him shyly and he felt his heart do a flip. Taking her small hand in his he interlaced their fingers. Wanting no craving to be closer to her. He waited all day for this moment to arrive. Even his wolf was anxious. They already had the official claiming ceremony a month ago but he didn't feel complete yet. He knew that the moment that Kyla had his name will be the moment when he will feel whole. Looking down at her he smiled as she squeezed his hand.

He could feel the excitement radiating off of her. She also was very curious. He didn't need to read her thoughts to know that. His mate was the curious sort. She always tried to figure out his surprises. She loved them but she was also very nosy but he didn't mind. It was just another quirk that he loved about her. In response he squeezed her warm hand gently. It was warm just like the rest of her. He felt an instant familiar jolt of lighting course through his body. Cursing softly in Spanish he tried to get his body under control. Thinking about her warmth was causing his body to react.

As a wave of lust hit him. Suppressing a howl he smiled down at her. Gently he turned her to face him as he eased his arms around her. Engulfing her in a hug. He could only get but so close to her because of the babies but he loved how she fit neatly into his embrace. Her head leaned against his shoulder. Well more like under his chin because she was wearing flats.

Her stomach was pressed against his lower abdomen. At that moment he knew what home felt like and it was in her arms. After a tiring day she would always give him a hug and a smile. Then she would make him laugh or simply listen while he told her about his day. He even found it hot when she argued with him. She had quite an attitude. Actually besides his parents and his best friend she was the first person to defy him. She wasn't a shrinking violet and it seemed that his mother also liked that about her. According to her he met his match. The more he got to know about her the more he loved her.

Her simply being there made him happy. Kyla and the babies made him happy. He could feel the babies moving. He loved them but more importantly he loved their mother. They were the result of their love. Inhaling the scent of her hair he smelt coconuts. Her shinny black hair was in tiny loose curls.

He couldn't wait for her to become Mrs. Rafael Alanzo Martinez. He just prayed that everything went according to plan. If they did than there were bound to be fireworks.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Darn it's hard writing from a male perspective at times. Sorry, the updates so late but a sista had to think;) Hope it was worth it! Please Comment and Vote. What do you think? What do you predict will happen next? Do you think Kyla will say yes? Is it too sappy? Do you like the ring?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 14.3K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
668K 51.7K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
352K 40.9K 27
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...