With Gaga Forever (Under Edit...

By iRadiateMoonGlow

Veronica Dayton enters and wins a sweepstakes to meet Lady Gaga. These two polar opposites bond, and Gaga bec... More

The Sweepstakes
Meeting Gaga
The Incident
Back-Stabbed
She Understands
All Better Now
Dinner For Three
Adoption?
Suspicion
ArtRAVE Promise
Meeting the Germanottas
Surprise Adoption
Getting Ready
The Paparazzi
Brandon?
I'm Slowing You Down
At Gaga's Apartment
Best. News. Ever.
Apartment Life.
No Joke
Private Plane Like Lady Gaga
Protecting Veronica
Stunting All Day
Proposing To The Queen
Lily
Escaping Reality
Swine!
She Just Wants To Sleep
Slay Mama
Visitors
Byeee!
Sliced </3
Complications
We Could Belong Together
Pressure
Telephone
Boys Boys Boys
Honest Eyes
News For All Of Us
Monster
They're After Me
Fake Your Death
Miss Germanotta
I'm Happy
BONUS-Annabelle's Day
Reunion
He's Back
We've Had Enough
Flannels Won't Werk.
I'm Sorry And I Love You
Tara Knows Best
Just A Break With My Girl
Princess Die
Life Without Her
We'll See
Ruined
Sleep Over
The Blood Party
She's Alive
Bad Kids
Judas
The Reject
Thinking? Or Not.
Stolen Hearts
Welcome Back
Unexpected Guest
Straightened Out
Runt
Date Night
Counting Stars
Mother Monster
I'm In Love With A Monster
A Day By The Water
Living A Lie
A Very Gaga Start
7 Names
Just Perfect
New Beginnings
The End!

He Never Came

475 20 0
By iRadiateMoonGlow

Gaga looked in to Veronica's eyes, puzzled.

"Who are 'they'?"

Veronica inhaled heavily and buried her face in Gaga's chest. She began to cry uncontrollably. Gaga cupped her hands on Veronica's cheeks and looked her in the eyes, Veronica still shaking.

"Baby, who is after you?"

Veronica's lip quivered slightly as she let out a faint whisper,

"Brandon and L-Lüc... They..."

Gaga pulled Veronica in for a tight hug.

"I AM GOING TO KILL THEM VERONICA. IF THEY LAY A F-"

Veronica interrupted,

"Mommy... You will go to jail..."

Gaga clenched her fists.

"I DON'T CARE. I WILL GIVE UP MY WHOLE LIFE FOR YOU VERONICA. I'M NOT KIDDING EITHER."

Gaga pulled out her phone from her purse, her hands shaking violently.

"HOLD ON VERONICA. WE WILL GET THIS SORTED OUT."

Gaga dialed Lüc's phone number and walked in a bathroom stall, locking the door behind her.

Veronica ran over to the door.

"MAMA NO. HE WILL GET YOU TOO, AN-"

"VERONICA, HE CAN'T HURT ME MORE THAN HE ALREADY HAS BABY."

Veronica beat her hands on the door repeatedly. Gaga yelled,

"VERONICA STOP BEATING ON THE DOOR RIGHT NOW."

Veronica walked over to the wall and curled up in the floor. She heard an angry conversation, with occasional yelling.

"LÜC, I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU ANYMORE. IF YOU TOUCH VERONICA, I WILL KILL YOU, AND I AM NOT P-"

"Stefanj, I'm tired of playing games with you. Taylor and Veronica have ruined you, and I want you back."

Veronica became enraged by that statement and ran over to Gaga's stall.

"LÜC, YOU RUINED HER. NOT US. SHE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU, AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU AT ALL. JUST GO AWAY."

Veronica heard faint whines coming from Gaga, and a small sequence of beeping noises. Veronica pressed her ear up to the door and said,

"Get out here right now."

Gaga grunted from behind the door and said,

"I AM SICK OF GETTING BOSSED AROUND VERONICA. ON TOP OF ALL THAT, YOU MIGHT'VE JUST MADE LÜC EVEN MORE ANGRY THAN HE ALREADY WAS. I WISH YOU WOULD'VE BEEN QUIET."

Gaga began to sob in to her hands.

"WELL, FINE. IF HE WANTS ME, HE CAN HAVE ME."

Veronica took off her backpack and slid it under the stall.

"This is probably all you will have left of me. I love you, bye."

Veronica made sure her phone was in her pocket, and she ran out of the bathroom. Gaga screamed at the top of her lungs,

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN! VERONICA LYNN DAYTON!!"

Veronica yelled back as she was running out,

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME ANYMORE!"

Taylor, Wayne, Natali, and Tara ran after Veronica, but they couldn't keep up. Gaga followed shortly after them, and she was crying hysterically. The backpack was now all she had of Veronica at the moment, and she had no idea if she would see her again. Gaga dropped to the cement and sat there with her knees brought up to her chest. They all ran to Gaga and kneeled down next to her, Veronica was nowhere in sight.

Meanwhile...

Veronica's POV:

I was 100% tired of hearing all of this crap coming from Lüc. If he actually wants me, I will give him what I have.

I ran as fast as I could, realizing I was alone in New York City. There were no people following after me, and I realized what I had done again. At that point, I honestly didn't care anymore.

I am going to find Lüc and Brandon, and I am going to do what it takes to make them leave Gaga alone.

I ran for fifteen more minutes, and I finally saw Brandon. He was alone, but it was a start. I ran up to him at full speed.

"WHERE IS LÜC?!"

He smiled the same psycho smile.

"Oh, nowhere. Why did you run away from your mommy?"

He laughed under his breath.

I got angry and yelled,

"BRANDON, I'M SERIOUS. IF HE WANTS TO KILL ME, THAN I'M UP FOR IT. I'M SICK OF LIVING A LIFE FULL OF IDIOTS THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING."

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh? Well, if that's the case, then I will be glad to direct you to Lüc. He was going to pick you up himself..."

Regular POV:

Veronica threw her arms up in the air.

"WHY ARE WE STILL STANDING HERE?! I'M WAITING!"

He let out one last laugh, and held out his large hand.

"Follow me, sis."

Veronica grabbed his arm and bit it as hard as she could, causing him to slap her.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

He put his hand over the now somewhat bloody wound.

"I'M NOT YOUR SISTER. I HATE YOU."

He nodded and said,

"Fair enough babydoll. Let's go."

He began to walk down the street, Veronica following behind him.

They arrived in an alley way, and Brandon began to laugh.

"Have fun finding your way back to mommy."

He pat her on the back.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'M HERE FOR LÜC."

"He will pick you up when the time is right. Go back to your little family."

He ran as fast as he could around the corner, and disappeared.

Veronica growled angrily and sat up against the wall. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, accidentally elbowing the wall. She shook it off and dialed Tara's number.

She texted:

Tara, I am lost and I have nothing but my clothes and my phone. Lüc said he is going to pick me up later, so I guess Gaga and I could be with each other a while longer. I'm sorry for putting you all through this again. Hopefully it will happen for real next time -_-

Meanwhile....

Gaga began to hyperventilate. Taylor tried to pick her up, but she swat at him every time. She still sat curled up in a ball on the cold, hard cement, until Tara got a text.

Tara ran over to Gaga as fast as possible and picked her up.

"P-PUT ME D-DOWN TARA..."

She began to squirm around, but Tara scolded her.

"STEFANI, LISTEN. VERONICA NEEDS HELP RIGHT NOW. YOU EITHER COME WITH ME, OR I WILL LEAVE HER THERE."

Gaga pushed off of Tara with a look of anxiety and hurt in her eyes.

"LÜC DOESN'T HAVE HER YET?!"

Tara put her hand on Gaga's waist, still holding her.

"NOT YET. NOW COME ON BEFORE HE DOES GET HER."

Tara ran with Gaga still in her arms over to the limo. Gaga handed Tara her phone, finding the location of Veronica by tracking her phone.

When they pulled up near the alley, Gaga jumped out and ran over to Veronica. She noticed Veronica was crying in to her hands.

"VERONICA!!"

Gaga sat down next to her and held her tightly.

"DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE AGAIN."

Veronica looked in to Gaga's eyes and nodded slowly.

"Until my time comes, I won't leave you mama. But right now, I wanna' go home."

Tara called Taylor and Wayne, and told them to meet at Gaga's apartment.

Veronica needed rest, and she didn't know how much longer it would be until she dozed off.

----------------------------------------------Sorry, but this is the best I can do right now! I've been SUPER busy, and I can't update as often. But, I will try to get back on track. I missed you all! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
29.3K 442 33
Dalton Rapattoni and his girlfriend of one year find out that she is pregnant. But with concerts, tours, and rehearsals, things don't go as smoothly...
175K 4.5K 28
" Your Pregnant" HOLY FUCKING SHIT. . . . So what happens when a drunken one night stand with her twin sisters fiancé gets her one in a million. Her...
741K 19.2K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...