dysfunctional lyfe *lady thug*

MaSiyah31

The crazy, sexy, dangeouse life Kendra lives is more than what words can describe. Еще

dysfuntional lyfe
Love aint shit.....
Kill or Be Killed
Never Cry
Just A New Target
Kiki
Treasure
Better Places
A Lost Love
It's Real
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
Suggestions

Money Over Everything

73 11 0
MaSiyah31

I was sitting on the porch rollin up some Og Kush, and I see my lil nigga seep. Seep!!!! Come smoke wit a bitch.

Aye wat up Ken! *dap*

Where you been lil nigga I aint been seein you around here lately, you alright?

Yea Ken im good, shit im seep the destroya.

So how moms doin?

She good. The doctor said she aint got to go back for chemo no more. So I guess that's a good sign.

Aye that's whats up. Im glad to hear she doin good. So how yo baby momma shit goin?

Damn not good, not good at all. She tryin keep me from seein my lil man and Kenya.

How old is Kenya now?

7 bout to 8 next week. Man Precious trippin she and that thug as nigga, im tellin you he touch my kids ima be goin to prison.

Look seep, don't trip about that you gone see yo kids. Matter of fact let's go to yo dramatic as baby momma house right now. I bet she gone let you see them damn kids, voluntarily or by force * holds up gun *

Ken,you gone threaten Precious?

Yes my nigga, these yo kids too.

Ken it aint even...

aint even what my nigga, aint even that serious? man you trippin. but ok

pass the blunt my nigga

iight.

you gone roll up some mo?

nahh i gotta go make a drop, i cant smoke what i gotta sell my nigga.

i gotta go Ken. ima see you later

iight kid,

*Later that day*

i walk into the house and i see my little cousin laid out on the couch, hmmm i thought he was dead but he jumpped up as soon as i walked up to him.

Kendra, where you going?

dont worrie bout it lil nigga. get yo ass up and clean this muthfuckin house.

you aint my momma.....

nigga what the fuck you just say? *grabs him by his neck*

nothing man let me go.

you gone clean this muthfuckin house like i said? or do i have bust a cap in yo ass?

man im cleanin.

thats what i thought. now ima leave and when i get back this house better be clean top to bottom. do you understand me?

man what ever, aint you supposed to be gone.

lil nigga you wanna get killed today? what you dont like living or something, cuz baby i can help you with that.

*walks outside*

Kendra! hey baby.

Sean, what the fuck do you want?

Baby i just came to see you

why? and stop calling me baby

well damn baby, can i at least get a hug, he said walking towards me

hell no nigga, i need you to give me 50 fuckin feet. back the hell up.

why you gotta do me like that lil momma?

Sean, why are you here?

i just wanted to say hey.

Ok you said hey now leave.

why you dont want me to be your man

A ha! Really Sean? thats why you came over here? look Sean, there is nothing in this world that will ever make me wanna be with you.

And why not?

cuz, you cant give me anything that i cant get for myself. thats why, plus i like girls.

but you fuckin every nigga in town. you always say you a lesbein, but i aint seen you with no bitch yet!

you know what the fuck im doin you bitch ass nigga! you mad cuz i dont wanna be wit you? TF! get the fuck from around here. Dont come back to my house!

Bitch when you get some sense call me.

Nigga, when you grow a bigger dick call me!

(Kendra's P.O.V)

this nigga just came to my house starting some dumb shit, he must not know who the fuck i am. i might just run thru his shit and blow his fuckin brains out. hell naw this nigga done disrespected me at my own muthafuckin house. ok, this nigga gone know about it.!

(Sean's P.O.V)

you cant be nice to no damn hoe, you gotta treat they ass how they need to be treated, like the hoes they are. now ima try this again, and this time she will be coming home with me, rather she like it or not.

i dont know how many times i gotta tell these niggas im not with that relationship shit. now after i make this drop i gotta go kill this nigga.

Ken! you alright? i heard you yellin so i brought my gun.

Seep, im good its this punck ass nigga Sean comin over here startin shit. i gotta get ready to go.

iight see you later.

*in the car*

Shit let me turn this up

I like taking niggas hoes but I stopped doing that

Once i hit her with that dick she dont know how to act

Blowing up a nigga phone, can you please fall back

Aye lil ho leave me alone i ain't got time for that

I like good weed i like bad bitches that can roll it up

And a rider thats gon hold me down no matter what (stay down)

Sipping good so please dont worry bout whats in my cup (its not yours)

And she on them drugs so yeah you know she down to fuck

Its going down its going down its going down, lil bitch

Im gonna stay one hundred and you counterfeit (I can't fuck with you)

This shit right here, this go shit go hard.

*At the trap house*

Dre!!! Dre im here!

Come up the stairs lil momma. Im in the room.

Here, I got yo money, I need some more weed. You got Blue Dream?

Nah I just sold it all, I got purple Kush, Og Kush and some mango shit.

Ok what you want me to sell?

Here sell the mango, you want some?

You know I do...

So what you gone give me in return?

Well damn never mind I'll buy some.

Nah, you good take what you want, you my baby girl. And I need you do me a huge favor.

What you need?

You know that nigga Joe?

Yea

He owe me some money you thank you can get it for me?

Have I ever let you down?

Hahaha nah baby you aint never let me down. Come here

What Dre, you know how I get down.

I got money baby, money baby, money baby

Dre you stupid. But ok.

He closed the door locked it, I took off my shirt and left my bra on, I took of my pants and panties he took his clothes off and we fucked.

After we got done he kissed my cheek and told me to take 300,000 dollars, I took the money, got the weed and left.

(Kendra's thoughts)

Man im tired of fuckin niggas, why these bitches out here aint willing to pay for like these thirsty ass dogs? This cant be the only way for me to make this money, they payin me to bust a damn nut.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Before Him | Book 1 | Sizzel

Любовные романы

685 11 19
Based on a true story.
663K 14.2K 24
Read to find out Warning.. This story has Mature languages and sexual contents
72.2K 1.9K 102
Can love be born of a great friendship at a distance? Stefania and Danielle will discover the magic that love can do.
The Story of Hellgirl (A Life Story) Wanda Bluewr

Художественная проза

56 0 9
The story of a girl who is evil.