Neighbor - Kim Namjoon

By ohmanholy_joon

๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๏ฟฝ... More

~author's note~
~chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 7~
~chapter 8~
~chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~
~chapter 13~
~chapter 14~
~chapter 16~
~chapter 17~
~chapter 18~
~chapter 19~
~chapter 20~
~chapter 21~
~chapter 22~
~chapter 23~
~chapter 24~
~chapter 25~
~chapter 26~
~author's note~
Book promo

~chapter 15~

1.4K 71 39
By ohmanholy_joon

(Recap):

"Oh look what we have here could it be y/n and her little friends". Someone said behind us.

Who could that annoying voice belong to?

I turned around only to see rose and the rest of her group members.

???: "Do you know them unnie". One of the members asked.

(End of recap)

Your POV:

Her group members looked at us up and down before scrunching up their faces in disgust.

Rose: "of course I know these brats especially this one". She said grabbing me by the hair and yanking it.

Lilly and Emma were about to pull her away from me but stopped when she threatened them.

Emma: "stop your hurting her". She yelled in an angry tone.

Lilly: "What's wrong with you stop it". She yelled trying to get her hands off.

Rose: "don't you dare touch me or you'll get it too". She said angrily giving Lilly a death glare.

Lilly hesitantly backed away before stepping forward again.

Lilly: "I don't care who you are or what you will do to me just leave my best friend alone". She said grabbing rose by the hair as she did to me giving it a hard yank causing rose to let go of my hair.

Emma: "dang Lilly I didn't know you had this side". She said surprised at the sight she was seeing.

"Oh my gosh stop rose unnie". One of her members yelled pulling away Lilly from their band member.

Rose: "ahh my head it hurts". She whined rubbing her head looking like she was about to cry.

"You caused this you little brat". One of the members yelled pointing at me with a very angry expression on her face.

She and her other band member started hitting me and slapping me really hard it was very painful and my arm started to bleed by the amount of scratches that left from their nails piercing through my skin I screamed out in pain.

I closed my eyes to try to get rid of all the pain I was feeling after a while I felt nothing no slapping or hitting and I heard pure silence I felt my self being taken into a warm embrace I opened my eyes to see Namjoon with the angriest expression and it looked like there was steam radiating from his head.

But he still looked cute though.

Oh my gosh y/n your literally in pain and that's what you think about.

(A/n: you can't blame her just look at this.... Like come on)

Namjoon: "what the hell, what have you done". He yelled and at that point he was literally in flames.

"Oppa she started it she made her dumb friend hurt rose". She said looking like she was about to cry.

Namjoon: "your lying y/n would never do anything to hurt anyone don't lie to me". He shot back at her.

"But she hurt rose unnie". Another said as her lips trembled and her eyes became watery.

Yoongi: "what the hell do we care about rose she's unimportant, plus if she did hurt rose how come there isn't a single scratch on her but y/n is practically bleeding". When he said that, that's when I noticed the rest of BTS and Alex standing behind of Namjoon.

"I_ we_ uh". Another member started but was cut off by Jin.

Jin: "we don't want to hear your lies it's useless now get out of our faces". He scolded the girls making then hesitantly start running away.

Jungkook: "wait". He stopped them all of a sudden.

"Yes Jungkook oppa". They said turning back towards us.

Jungkook: "and don't ever call us oppa". He warned the girls in a cold tone.

"Yes". They said in Union before running away.

Alex: "oh my goodness y/n what have they done to you". She panicked looking at the scratch marks on my skin.

Emma: "come on let's get her to the nurses office". She said hurriedly.

Namjoon lifted me up in his arms before following Emma to the nurses office.

Y/n: "ah it hurts". I winced in pain as he lifted me up.

Namjoon: "I'm sorry, it's going be okay". He comforts me in his arms.

I was rushed to the nurses office with several other people running behind me and people looking confused and also surprised as to why they we're running.

~several hours later~

I woke up Immediately sitting up out of instinct only to lay back down because of the pain I felt from the cuts and scratches on my skin.

"Oh no please lie down". I turned my head in the direction of the voice to see Namjoon sitting on a chair beside me.

I looked at his worried expression then notice that I'm not in the nurses office.

Y/n: "where am I". I asked him confused as to where I was.

Namjoon: "we're at the hospital because you were losing so much blood that they had to bring you here". He said  calmly as I was starting to get worried.

Y/n: "oh will I be okay,how long do I have to stay here". I asked him frightened as I don't like to be in hospitals, for some reason they scare me, like you never know when a crazy clown doctor comes running down the hall with a knife in his hand, or maybe I watch to much scary movies with Alex but I don't really have a choice she sometimes forces me into doing it.

Namjoon: "don't worry the doctor says you'll be able to go home by the end of the day". He reassured me in a calm tone.

Y/n: "thank God". I whispered in a low tone only I could hear

Namjoon: "pardon". He asked confused because he thought he heard me say something.

Y/n: "Nothing". I answered showing him a slight smile.

Namjoon: "I__". Just as he was about to say something there was a knock on the door.

Oh no could, could it be the crazy clown doctor or maybe I'm hallucinating.

Namjoon: "who could that be". He got up from his seat.

Y/n: "wait". I yelled grabbing his wrist pulling him back and hissing in pain as I do so.

Namjoon: "stop and lay down, let me see who's there". He said pushing some hair out of my face with his other hand, I let go of his wrist hesitantly.

Damn he's hot.

Shut it brain there's probably a crazy clown doctor outside waiting to come in and murder you and that's what you think about tsk tsk.

Y/n: "oh okay". I said laying back down.

He went to the door and opened it revealing a worried looking Lilly and Emma.

I breathed out relieved and smiled brightly to see that they came to see me.

Lilly: "oh my gosh y/n are you feeling okay". She said rushing to the side of the bed with concern and worry in her voice.

Y/n: "yes I'm fine". I reassured her with a bright smile.

Emma: "thank God you're okay I don't know what I would do if I lost you my new best friend". She said rushing to my side as well with a relieved smile.

Namjoon: "well girls I'll be going to talk to the doctor outside for a while". He announced excusing himself from the room.

Lilly: "look at You look what they did, I should have ripped off all her hair off her potato looking head". She said angrily.

Emma: "yes you should have". She agreed with Lilly shaking her head in approval.

Y/n: "no one's going to rip off anyone's hair off their head". I said terrified by there words.

maybe they're the crazy clown doctors in disguise.

Y/n stop hallucinating.

"Okay we won't". They said in Union.

Y/n: "did you guys end up going out with Jimin and Yoongi". I asked curiously.

Lilly: "yes we did yesterday you do know you were asleep for the entire day right". She said raising her eyebrows at me.

Y/n: "oh my gosh really!". I asked surprised.

Emma: "yeah the other guys, your sister and mother stayed here the entire day with you, and they left at night, Namjoon stayed with you the entire time". She said smiling.

Lilly: "looks like someone's falling for you". She said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

Y/n: "oh shush". I said blushing at her statement.

Emma: "I don't blame him your a nice person". She said teasingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.5K 24
in which life for you and your best friend Namjoon doesn't go to plan. โ short story | short chapters โ fluff, angst, smut, bffs to lovers โ complete...
168K 5K 15
I'm Kim Y/N ๐Ÿ˜Š I live in Seoul, I came from a rich family but nobody know it, I got bullied at school, I just don't care what they're doing to me but...
206K 5.4K 53
oh, honey. | best rank; #51 of 396 - yoongixreader category, as of september 9, 2018 #165 of 381 - yoongixreader, as of september 18, 2018 #74 of 3...
584 17 10
Story of two sweet neighbours โ†โ‹โ›ธ๏ธ Tahib and yn ๐Ÿ–ค