END OF TIME

By bnkroll_leah

(Warning: This story is very erotic.) You want me? I walk down the hallway You're lucky The bedroom's my runw... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
8

7

1.4K 46 30
By bnkroll_leah

A/N: Since I havent updated this book in a while I decided to give you guys a long chapter which took me forever trying to publish because wattpad is acting like a lil bish its been affecting all my stories, trust me I've been writing but for some reason wattpad wont let me publish. It either saying wattpad is under maitience or my network setting wont connect i dont kno maybe I have to many stories on my page im not sure but wattpad is fucking up💯
Anyway please enjoy this long ass chapter dont forget to vote and comment ✨💓

💫💫💫
"BEYONCÉ CAN YOU PLEASE COME ON WE ARE LATE AS HELL" yelled Karen anxiously.

"I'm coming!" I yelled from the bathroom placing a bobbin pin in my hair.

I looked in the mirror and pouted. My hair did not come out right at all. My hair was still frizzy thanks to Michael 😒 and I couldn't pin my hair up how I wanted.

"Shit!" I said glancing at my iWatch noticing we were 25 minutes late for the show. I look back at myself in the mirror and sighed knowing I had to leave my hair like this.
I huffed and walked out the bathroom.

"About fucking time! You know Mikes gonna kill us right? Especially me! I have to do his makeup." Karen screeches pissed/worried.

"I had to fix my hair." I said grabbing my purse.

Karen gave me an annoyed look.
What?
Michael said I had to make sure I looked presentable at the shows. I never understood why I had to dress so fromal but for this attire I decided to go with something casual/formal. Something different since we were going to be attending Michael's show with a huge crowd and sweaty people and I thought my outfit would have been the perfect attire.
I wore my Vogue white crop top with a few rips I added to it and a red high waist skirt that hugged my curves, topping it off with my favorite gold heels.

"BEY YOU LOOK FUCKING GORGEOUS NOW BRING YOUR ASS ON BEFORE WE LOOSE OUR JOB" Karen yells rushing out the hotel room.

I give her a confused look and rushed after her.

💫💫💫

When we got to the stadium we put our passes around our neck. I noticed it was a huge crowd outside waiting to get in.

"Damnit we're really late!" I mumbled.

"Fuck! We're a whole hour late!" Karen stammered rushing to the back entrance.

I slide in my card to unlock the door and we quickly walked inside. We fast walked down the long hall as Karen frantically muttered to herself.

"Kay calm down." I said.

"Bey you don't understand I can't lose my job. I worked to hard for it an---

"BEYONCE! KAREN!"

We turned and saw Bill rushing towards us.

"There are you two! I was looking everywhere for you. And if you must know Michael is pretty upset with you two. You guys were suppose to be here an hour ago the show starts in 30 minutes." Bill tells us.

"I know Bill but it was my fault that we got caught up with the time." I tell him as Karen agreed.

Bill nodded,
"I believe you but try telling this to Michael." he said as we reached Michaels dressing room.

Me and Karen both looked at eachother and sighed as Bill opened the door.
We saw Michael talking to Frank looking down at a paper extremely pissed. He wasnt even dressed yet with his hair up in a messy bun.

"I found them sir, they just arrived." Bill said.

Michaels head shot towards us as his face looked very displeased.

"Thanks Bill." Michael said dismissing him.

Bill nodded and closed the door. Michael glanced at Karen then his eyes darted to mine. His frown grew deeper. I looked down like a little girl who did something to upset her father.

"You two are late!" Michael sneered.

We both kept quiet knowing we were in big trouble.

I slowly look at Karen as she stared at the floor. I look back at Michael knowing I wasn't gonna let Karen take the blame for me, it wasn't fair to her.

"It was my fault. I was taking to long to get ready and I made us late." I muttered.

Michael looked me up and down looking at my outfit.
"You went out of dress code. Don't do it again!" he said giving me a stern look.

I looked at him wide eyed but he didnt seem too upset from my outfit as his eyes were glued chest.

He looked up Karen,
"Well what are you waiting get me ready" Michael said.

"So I'm not in trouble?" Karen asked.

"No." Michael chuckled.
"But she is." he said pointing at me.

I scoffed at him as Karen gave me a apologetic look and quickly rushed over to Michael setting up her supplies.

I stood there glaring at Michael pissed. I know it was my fault that we were late but damn, he just her off the hook so easy.

"Beyoncé go to Jill and make sure my outfits are ready and bring them too me." he said waving me off as Karen began adding prducts to his face.

I huffed and stomped out the room with Frank following behind me.

"The fuck is his problem." I mumbled.

"Hey don't take it personal kid. He was already upset because Jet wants to do an interview and you know how much he hates them, plus with all this. Thr guy is under a lot of pressure." Frank tells me grabbing a powdered donut from the buffet table.

I nodded understanding, but I wish he  doesn't always take it out on me.
I walked over to the backstage where the dancers and band members were finishing setting up.

"Beyoncé over here!" I heard Jill yell waving me over from the back corner.

I rushed towards her and notice a not so happy Tatiana was stading in front of her complaining.

"But this dress isn't short enough!" she whines.

"Trust me darling the dress is fine." Jill said dismissing her.

Tatiana pouts like a three year old and looks over at me.

"Beyonce do you think this dress is short enough?" Tatiana asked me with hope.

I looked at her mini black dress it was actually too short for my liking and if it was made shorter you would have seen her whole vagina hell the dress was barely covering her ass. I give her a fake assuring smile,
"I think the dress is perfect for your body, it looks very nice on you."

Tatiana gives me a big smile,
"Thanks Bey" she grins walking away.

My smile fades into disgust and I looked back at Jill.

"Honey lying to that girl is only gonna make her ditzier than she already is." she said.

"Don't I know it." I muttered wondering how Michael fucked her.

"Darling dont boost her head. Everyone knows that dress is barley covering her toosh only if she had one." Jill said serious tone.

I began laughing noticing how seious Jill was. I absolutely loved her.

She looks up at me confused,
"Why laugh, darling? See you, you have a nice big bottom but her I thinks she still searching for hers." Jill said as we both cracked up laughing.

"But here you are love," she handed me Michaels outfit. "Mr. Jackson preferred to wear the grey suit instead of the red one for this night performance."

"Alrighty, thank you Jill." I said taking the outfit.

"No problem, see you at the show" she said turning to a backup singer who was having issues with there dress zipper.

I smiled and walked back to the dressing room. When I got inside Karen had aleready finshed Michaels makeup and was now fixing his hair.

"Hey, I got the outfit." I said stitting it on the ottoman.

He nodded not looking at me.
I stood beside Karen and watched her do Michaels hair. Twisting the curls around her finger to make them more defined.

"Here do this," I muttered to Karen as I made some of Michaels curls drop over his forehead.
I looked through the mirror to see how it looked and noticed Michael was looking dead at me.

"See?" I said to Karen.
"You see how the curls perfectly frame his face."

Karen nodded impressed,
"Yea. Michael you like it?" she asked.

Michael stared at the mirror with a blank expression.

"Yes." he said.

I smiled to myself like I accomplished something great.

"Aright, now would you like your hair to be in a ponytail on down?" Karen asked.

"Down." I quickly said.

Michael gave me a look, as I just shrugged.

"Down would be fine." he muttered.

Karen giggled and nodded.

There was a knock at the door,
"Mr, Jackson you have five minutes we are beginning to let the people inside." a stage producer said through the door.

"Okay!" Michael said getting up.

Karen began putting the supplies up and leaving out the ones she would use when Michael would go backstage to get refreshed.

"Michael I'm gonna head backstage." Karen said.

Michael nodded laying out his outfit.

As Karen left the room I sat in the chair Michael was sitting in and watched him unbutton his shirt.
Michael looked over at me and smirked,

"Are you gonna watch me get dressed?" he asked.

I nodded with my hand resting on my chin,
"Yup pretty much."

"Then why don't you help me?" he said timidly.

"I rather not I'm quite enjoying the veiw." I said.

He blushed shanking his head,
"Your embarrassing me." he mumbled making me giggle.

He quickly changed his clothes trying to ignore me watching him. He slipped on his loafers and began tousling with hair because it was out of place.

"Let me fix it." I said getting up walking to him.

I stood infront of him and fixed the curls like I had them. Michael took the chance and wrapped his arms around my waist while I fixed his hair.

"All better." I smiled moving a few extra strands from his face.

Michael leaned down and kissed my lips so smoothly. I slowly move my fimgers away from his hair wrapping my arms around his neck.
I felt Michaels big hands travel down my waist and to my ass as he squeezed it making me moan.
He slowly breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"You look so good tonight." Michael breathed keeping his grip on my ass.

I smirked,
"I thought I was out of dress code?"

"You are, but your ass looks nice in that skirt." he said making me giggle.

"So..am I still in trouble?" I asked pouting a little.

"Very but we'll discuss that tonight." Michael said leaning in for another kiss.

"Mr. Jackson theres a minute left its time to get in position." The stage producer yelled through the door making me and Michael break our kiss.

"You better get out there then." I sighed.

"You not gonna wish me good luck." he pouted.

"That kiss was your good luck." I said.

He smirked and pecked my lips.
"I better see you on the side of that stage watching me." he whispered walking out.

I grinned and followed behind him as he rushed to the backstage. I stood on the side beside Jill and Karen as Michael got on the "Toaster" as what they called it that was gonna shoot them up and out on the stage with a iconic jump.

Michael looked back at me to make sure I was where he wanted me to be.

He gave me a approving look and looked around to make sure the dancers were all in place.

"I just loved how MIchaels hair turned out tonight." Karen said as we stared at Michael.

A technician walked over to Michael and handed him his microphone and his earpeice setting him up.

"I love the new look on him Karen great job on this one." Jill said sipping her sprite.

Karen grinned,
"Actually Bey did it!"

Jill looked at me wide eyed,
"Well if I be damned, you did that honey I must tell ya that." she said making me smile.

"Thank you." I tell her as I heard the fans getting impatient as they began to chant Michaels name.

"Aww shit, they getting rowdy," Mykayla said walking to us.

We looked at her and chuckled. She was Michaels head vocal coach for the female backup singers and a good friend to me.

"Them fans ready to see them some MJ." Karen said.

"I don't know its just watching him perform its like being in something amazing." I said.

"Honey, Michael has an impact on anybody who watches him perform." Jill said as everyone agreed.

"Hey is it okay if I can stand with you guys until my part is up." Tatiana said coming to us.

There was a uncomfortable silence as we all looked at her. Knowing no one else was gonna answer to her I decided to.

"Yeah you can." I told her.

She smiles and stand next to me as eveyone looks at me in disbelief.

I looked back over at Michael and notice the technician was moving away from Michael as she called an all clear. Then the music began to rise dramatically as I heard the fans began screaming knowing Michael was gonna pop on that stage any moment.

Michael looks over at me as I gave him a small smile giving him a thumbs up.

He smiles at me but then it turns into a confused look as he noticed Tatiana standing beside me. He looks back at me as I simply shrugged. He sighs and he looked up waiting for the toaster to release him. Then "BOOM" he jumped onto the stage along with the others standing completely still as the fans went insane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
404K 11.9K 100
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
116K 478 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!