Blind [Book 1.1 of "The Lonel...

By curious_cat_3

[COMPLETED] First installment in the "Rainbow Trilogy". *** Two childhood friends had been leading separat... More

Part I: Lost and Found
Part II: Reconnection
Author's Note

Preface

84 0 0
By curious_cat_3

Two childhood friends had been leading separate lives for three years - the longest in their lives so far - and have felt the pain of being apart. But now, when they finally meet again, some feelings begin to creep into their friendship, feelings that they had always been blind to...

~*~

BOOK SERIES:

1. BLIND

2. UNITED

3. RESOLUTION

READ THE STORY IN THIS ORDER ONLY FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

~*~

All the credit for the pictures used in this story goes to the wonderful artists on Pinterest. Also, all the characters and/or incidents in this story are fictional. Any resemble to real-life persons and/or incidents is purely coincidental. 

[Updated: 06/01/2018]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 79.7K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful ...
3.5M 224K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
10.7M 247K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...