Camp camp oneshots and headca...

By Grumpy_pineapples

Basically what the title says! More

Request!
Headcannons 1.
Not a headcannon or story but
Random au.

Hey, guys im alive

231 11 5
By Grumpy_pineapples

So, random thoughts from the time I've been gone so here we gO-

•David doesn't drink, he hates alcohol and prefers tea or coffee more than anything.

•back at her house, Nikki has a dog named Oreo.

•Daniel has probably cheated on at least one of his past boyfriends/girlfriends, and probably regrets nothing.

•Jasper likes to talk with the kids whenever they go to spooky island.

•Jen often keeps "trophies" from people she's killed, usually a piece of clothing, or a pair of glasses.

•Max is terrified by spiders, and often needs to be saved by David when a spider is crawling towards him.

•Gwen has lost count of how many times David has gotten hit by a car, set on fire, and attacked by kids.

•David has screamed loud enough to hurt his throat.

•Sarah (the cute waitress) has made little bouquets of flowers for special occasions at restaurants, example: marriage proposals, first dates, stuff like that, and it's completely free.

•David sleep talks, it isn't cute it can be absolutely terrifying. Or funny, but rarely cute, like little "I love you's".

•David has a pet dog named Buddy that he's raised since he was a puppy and would do anything to save him, he's his closest friend.

•Gwen refuses to swim in the lake at camp, even if it's really hot, David has pushed her into the lake multiple times so she could cool off.

•David likes to show Max deer, and even gives Max chances to feed them too.

Also, happy late new year, I hope you all had a good Christmas too, have a good night/day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 11.8K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
630K 30K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC