Hey, guys im alive

So, random thoughts from the time I've been gone so here we gO-

•David doesn't drink, he hates alcohol and prefers tea or coffee more than anything.

•back at her house, Nikki has a dog named Oreo.

•Daniel has probably cheated on at least one of his past boyfriends/girlfriends, and probably regrets nothing.

•Jasper likes to talk with the kids whenever they go to spooky island.

•Jen often keeps "trophies" from people she's killed, usually a piece of clothing, or a pair of glasses.

•Max is terrified by spiders, and often needs to be saved by David when a spider is crawling towards him.

•Gwen has lost count of how many times David has gotten hit by a car, set on fire, and attacked by kids.

•David has screamed loud enough to hurt his throat.

•Sarah (the cute waitress) has made little bouquets of flowers for special occasions at restaurants, example: marriage proposals, first dates, stuff like that, and it's completely free.

•David sleep talks, it isn't cute it can be absolutely terrifying. Or funny, but rarely cute, like little "I love you's".

•David has a pet dog named Buddy that he's raised since he was a puppy and would do anything to save him, he's his closest friend.

•Gwen refuses to swim in the lake at camp, even if it's really hot, David has pushed her into the lake multiple times so she could cool off.

•David likes to show Max deer, and even gives Max chances to feed them too.

Also, happy late new year, I hope you all had a good Christmas too, have a good night/day!