Ineffaceable Letters

By Pallas_22

Letters were found in an old apartment by a young couple fixated upon love and their never ending happiness... More

0.0
1.Accident
3.Once Upon a sitter
4.Trust
5.Sky
6.Weak
7. Prey in their feeding grounds
8.Numb
9.Therapy Group
10.Bisexual
11.Drowning
12.Selfish
13.I don't need you
14. Bye
Epilogue

2. My Worth

32 39 0
By Pallas_22

Dear ------,

I was four years two months old, when grandma showed me my worth. I must say that that little quote 'actions speak louder than words' are what reminded me of you. The day you screamed ''you little whore, just like your slutty mother and good for nothing father. A stupid whore that makes you " and I vividly remember you dragging me down the stairs that morning, your hands were intertwined in my short black hair, my face colliding with every floorboard. I was crying- no! I was bawling, even after you gave me to that woman I now call my mother.

Just like a whore, grandma, you shipped off me like I was nothing to you. Thanks for showing me my worth.

-Minerva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
78.4K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...