Crenny

By 2proxy

Based on a roleplay I've done Tweets kinda psycho Craig is a poor boi with his heart for kenny And Kenny? We... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4

chapter 3

2.4K 63 29
By 2proxy

Craig let out a yelp, jumping back slightly and pressing a finger to his nose briefly as a deep blush spread across his cheeks " fuck McCormick" he mumbled, eyes still staring intensely at the other, who was still only a few inches away while Kenny raises a brow and playfully shifted to get back into Craig's personal space " what?" he questions teasingly " backing down?" he asked as he placed a cautious hand on his thigh, lightly pushing himself up to Craig's height.

The taller male tried to ignore how he felt his cheeks heat up further " you wish, princess" he jested, raising an eyebrow slightly as he bustled closer, straining his shoulders so that he gained a couple more inches of height while the blonde boy pouted and shifted " princess?" he hums, a grin spreading across his face once again as he playfully let his full weight, which honestly wasn't much onto Craig, peering up at him as he half lay on his chest " you're cute when red" he flirted " really brings out your eyes" he slowly tugged the sides of Craig's hat down to cover his eyes and once more, nipped at his nose gently.

" not keen on the nickname?" the taller mused, shifting his arms to take the extra weight and keep them both upright. " are you forgetting the Japanese Princess Kenny... fairest maiden of South Park?" he teased, huffing slightly as his hat came over his eyes and he felt Kenny's teasing nipping at his cold nose again. Kenny laughed and shifted to bring his nose up the males jaw and sweetly bump their noses together " i'd never forget....that dress was the best" he smiles " it was so comfortable" he sank into his chest more and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, his body bending at an awkward angle as he was still contemplating whether or not he was good to sit in his lap or not.

But before long, Craig let out a sot snort and tugged the smaller boy into his lap pretending not to be flustered by their closer proximity " it looked good on you" he stated, his voice monotonous as he tried his best to hide his nerves. " we use to be pretty close as kids, Kenny.... it was nice playing together and teaming up and stuff...guess we grew apart... i followed Tweek and you... followed Cartman and all that... fucking mistake pinning my hopes on that caffeinated spaz". The blonde squeaked slightly as he slid into his lap, knees sinking to either side of Craig's hips as he settled down against him, his face warming with the compliment he heard " you think so?" he smiles and listened to him " i thought you hated me..." he murmurs " you always glare at our table, thought it'd be better if i stayed away" he rested his head down against his shoulder.

"nah... i hate that Nazi fatass... i hate how he treats his  so called friends... i hate that you all put up with him... i don't hate you" Craig mumbles into the top of Kennys head, enjoying the cool breeze that danced around them, watching the way it made the pond ripple. Kenny hums and tilted his head, closing his eyes " sometimes....sometimes he's not all that bad" he murmurs into his neck, at least Cartman remembered the sheer amount of times  he'd died... Kyle and Stan didn't and he'd killed himself in front of them many times.... well he honestly didn't think anyone except Eric knew.

A quiet grunt of disbelief and a small jostle to get more comfortable was Craig's initial response as he picked his words carefully" i'll take your word for it" was the least offensive thing he could come up with. The blonde giggles in amusement" you don't need to believe me, you have your own opinions and reasons" he spoke and looks up at him through his lashes with a small smile.

The taller male glanced down at Kenny and grunted again before shrugging " i guess... but y'know.." he murmured, still supporting both of them " we should try hanging out again.." while Kenny smiles and nodded in an instant " that would be nice" he spoke and shifted to sit up in his lap, content to begin playing with the sides of Craig's hat as they spoke, something he did a lot when they were younger. " y'know" the black haired male began, fidgeting slightly, his nose wrinkling " tugging at my hat still pisses me off to no end" he grumbled, sitting back slightly to stare down at Kenny. The blonde tilted his head to the side and laughs softly " too bad Tucker~" he clicks his tongue and pulled his hat over his eyes again " guess you'll just have to begin dealing with it again~"

Craig growled softly, trying to tug his hat back up, making his hair stick out from underneath it at odd angles " stop that McCormick!" he huffed before pulling the blondes hood back up and pulling the toggles to close it over his face, Kenny yelped and whines as the hood closed around his face, his nose and mouth poking out as he went still in Craig's lap. The noirette simply chuckled and lent forwards, nipping at Kenny's nose, as he had done to him " i think i can call that checkmate" he coos, leaning down so that his mouth was right next to where Kenny's ear would be beneath his hood " wouldn't you say so, princess?"

The blonde shuddered and his breath caught in his throat, his chest arching slightly at the coos and Craig's tone of voice, licking his dry lips as he stammers out a reply " y-yeah" he swallows thickly as his cheeks turned red. Craig smirked and purred " good boy~" slowly nuzzling the side of the blondes head, " couldn't have you thinking you could just get away with tugging my hat now could we?" he uttered.

The smaller male bit his bottom lip as his breath hitched in his throat once more, his thighs clenching slightly as he unconsciously tipped his head back more for the male " n-no" he managed through his breathing. Craig couldn't help the hitch in his own breathing as he felt Kenny's thighs clenching around him, the power trip he was feeling from the whole situation and just the pure joy he felt of being able to be close to the blonde again after years of social separation, " maybe if you're good, i'll let you wear it sometime" he chuckles. Kenny's lips quirked up at the idea " ye-yea, that'd be nice" he smiles and shifted in Craig's lap as if waiting for him to pull his hood back down.

Craig sat back slowly, taking in the sight of the blondes lips and nose poking out from the fluffy lining of his parka before pulling it down to rest on his shoulders, sniggering at the way the blondes hair stuck out at odd angles which lead to Kenny pouting and whining "Don't laugh" as he lightly punched his arm which in turn lead to Craig laughing harder, brushing kennys hand away from his arm " you hit like a girl" he teased, flicking the others nose slightly.

Kenny squeaked and blinks at the flick " well a princes doesn't usually need to fight her own battles" he spoke playfully and slumped into him " i have people to fight them for me~ like my trusted thief~" he coos, while Craig scoffed and looked up at the sky, reminiscing their childhood "if i remember correctly... the princess was quite feisty in the day, M'lady gave me quite a few black eyes and definitely a run for my money" he hums remembering the many times that Kenny had hoisted his dress up with one hand as he drew the other back for a powerful swing, he remembered clearly the sharp pain as knuckles connected with his cheek or eye and how despite his best efforts to fight back, he was beaten nearly every time, completely enamoured by the blonde in a dress.

The smaller male hums "i'm not as strong as i use to be" he murmurs and pursed his lips " my old bones can't hold me forever" he spoke sweetly " my prince hasn't came to save me~ i'm going to be an old lady soon" he continued playfully falling back against his chest snorting at Craig's reply of " Don't give me that shit... i'm older than you" the taller gave Kenny a playful shove as the blonde flopped around dramatically " if you're going to be an old lady... that makes me ancient" he huffed almost pouting at the thought.

Kenny laughs sweetly and squeaked at the shove, slipping to the grass with another burst of laughter " meannnn~" he whines out and looks up at him "careful dear~ don't want to break my bones with all this roughhousing" he faked a frail tone and blinking as Craig leant over him with a smirk, "shame" he crooned, dropping his voice low as he leant closer down "i always thought you'd like it rough...guess i was mistaken" there was a slight purr to his tone as he went to sit back up while the blonde males body shuddered almost violently beneath him at his tone, lips parting as he blushed deeply, his thoughts cursing himself, an embarrassed sound leaving his lips as he held back the moan bubbling in his throat, his thighs giving a shake as he attempted to ground himself, wrapping his arms around Craig's neck to pull him fully over him as he spoke lowly " why don't you find out just what i like then, Tucker?" he peers up through his long lashes.

The taller male followed the arms that pulled him down until he was looming over the smaller frame, crowding him with his long arms " nah... i wouldn't want to break the fair maiden.... i don't think she could handle me~" he purred, leering slightly at the boy beneath him, letting out a confident aura while the blonde breaths out a soft smile as his back was pressed into the grass as he bit down on his lip as the words easily flowed from his lips at the challenge, fingers sliding up to cup the back of Craig's neck " you'd be surprised what she can handle" he purrs sweetly.

Craig chuckles " you were only just telling me how frail you are....how's a guy suppose to know what to do,M'lady?" he teases making to back away before he was pulled back down by the blonde. Kenny pouted as he hugged his neck more, squealing slightly as his body was lifted as Craig shifted upwards, whining as he gave up and slumped back into the grass with a firmer pout " figure it out" before freezing as Craig leant over and brushed his nose down his thin neck, all his pent up frustration from the recent problems with Tweek and the feelings he had for Kenny as a child bubbling to the surface.

Tweek.... Craig paled, his breath catching in his throat as his stomach churned at the thought of the twitchy boy, he tugged back quickly resisting the urge to vomit from the anxiety the other instilled in him. Kenny purrs sweetly at the nose rubbing against his neck but stopped at the way Craig had pulled away quickly " C-Craig?" he stammers and looks over at him tilting his head " you okay?" he spoke slowly. The noirette nodded " y-yeah" breathing out and biting his lip slightly, he was so conflicted. On one side...having Kenny where he'd wanted him since they were kids was all too tempting... on the other hand, he was scared from his experiences with Tweek....the other blonde had been overly possessive and so unbelievably paranoid that Craig felt stifled and he couldn't shake the tense feeling it gave him " i...i've only just broken up with Tweek... we probably shouldn't fuck around..."

The blonde swallows thickly and lets his hands fall to his sides at the words that left the other male, with a warily smile as he nodded, staying silent for the next few tense moments before parting his lips to ask for the time, he didn't want to be late picking up Karen.... he shifted beneath Craig with an awkward look, cheeks still and embarrassed rosy shade. Craig however could tell that the other boy was hurt, he could just see the disappointment in his eyes and Craig felt it tug on his heart strings. "Kenny....i'm sorry... look,... i'm interested...it's not that i don't like you, because i do....it's just..." he trailed off, hating the way his desperation leaked into his voice, hating the fact he was weak enough to let someone like Tweek get to him.

Kenny just shook his head and flashed a pained smile " no no it's fine" he spoke softly and shrugged his shoulders, fingers picking at the blades of grass as he kept his gaze down " it's no big deal, it's cool" he stammers through his words as his stomach churned and twisted, though honestly he just wished he would die in that moment" you need time to get over Tweek i get it and it's cool" he offered a big smile, hoping it looked good enough to pass of as a happy smile.

A small whimper left Craig's lips as he allowed himself a moment of weakness " i can tell you're upset" he whines softly and took one of Kenny's cold hands into his own, eyes desperately searching for a trace of something, anything in the blondes expression and in an act of panic he dipped forwards to press a messy but tender kiss to Kenny's lips before pulling back " a promise?" he offered as a sad smile spread across his face " a kiss for the princess as proof i'll return...."

Kenny froze at the whimper, his eyes slowly watering as he felt the lips against his own, his shoulders beginning to tremble as he listened to his words, " o-okay" just simply closing his mouth and nodding along to Craig's words as his eyes downcast to the floor, he hardly showed much emotion when he was hurt.... he'd learnt not to to show Karen he was okay....

He just sucked it up and nodded slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 202 12
⚠️Warnings⚠️ This ff includes- Abuse⚠️ blood and injuries⚠️ Self harm⚠️ mentions/thoughts of suicide⚠️ Homophobia ⚠️ Swearing ⚠️ Alchohol ⚠️ SA ⚠️...
93.5K 2.1K 65
Tweek x Craig South Park parody fanfiction After a breakup when they were kids, Tweek and Craig have had a rocky and awkward relationship. They hav...
2.4K 9 21
Kenny is a poor,popular,one nightstand guy who is most known for being poor so when he finds out that he can get money for being in a gay relationshi...
98.8K 3.5K 34
This is a South Park fanfic. Okay, I know this will NEVER happen. But just so you know this is a mixture of Stendy & Style. XOXO